CHAPTER 18: The Dark Alley Incident

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
 
RYEOWOOK'S POV
 
 
           The night looked so beautiful. It reminded me of the night when me and Kyuhyun became friends at Siwon-hyung's sleepover. I smiled at the memory. It was one that I would cherish forver.
           
 
          I was walked past a cafe when I felt a force pull me into a dark alley. 
 
 
"Well, well,well....Long time no see Kim Ryeowook. Did you miss us?" a terrifyingly familiar yet different voice rang out of the darkness.
 
"W-what do you want from me?" I felt my face pale as the seconds tick. I saw four figures closing in on me, trapping me.
 
"Revenge." the voice said.
 
 
           What are they doing here? I thought, backing away, though I knew it was useless.
 
 
               I felt a painful jab in my gut. Stonger arms were holding back my own in a vice grip, rendering my sure-to-be-futile attempts at escaping useless. Punches and kicks landed in numerous parts of my body. It was so painful, that my body felt like a giant bruise. But what caused me more pain were the memories that plagued my mind. It was happening all over again.
 
BAM!!
 
        I coughed out what tasted like blood after I was thrown against a hard metal surface. It was a dumpster. I landed on the cold ground. I was sure I heard a crack as I held my agonized left ribcage.
 
 
"N-no..N-no..d-don't..P-please M-Minho...p-please..PLEASE!!" I shamelessly begged, stupidly forgetting that this only egged them on. Minho tauntingly walked closer to me, looming over me with a sick grin plastered on his face.
 
"WOOKIE!!" I heard a familiar voice shout my name. 
 
 
          I'd recognize that voice anywhere, at anytime. It was Kyu. My heart fluttered with joy. Kyu.. Then the joy was replaced with dread. KYU?! NO! HE CAN'T BE HERE! I DON'T WANT HIM TO GET HURT!! Oh god, please spare him.
 
 
             Kyu, please leave. I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want you to get hurt because of me. 
 
 
             These were my last thoughts when I felt my consciousness starting to fade. I was aware of being left on the cold alley floor and the sounds of punches and kicks being thrown. Then, I felt a warm hand on mine and another gently caressing my face. 
 
 
"Wookie, stay with me," Kyu whispered, voice laced with worry and sadness.
 
 
      Then, I was swallowed into the dark pool of unconsciousness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes it's short, but it's all i've got for now.
i'll try to update again next week :) 
i have tonnes of homework nowadays and i'm working on 2 other stories as well, but they won't be posted until after this one is finished, so that's why my updates take so long.
 
PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR USING SHINEE AS THE BAD GUYS! 
i love them sooo much, but i needed bad guys...don't worry though, they won't all be bad ^-^
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! 
 
ENJOY!! :D