A Bunny's Request and a Turtle's Agreement

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 

CHAPTER FIVE

SUNGMIN’S POV

                 I watched Kyuhyun stomp away after he snapped at me. I let out a frustrated breath, flushed with fury. What the hell did that bastard to my cousin? Aish! I pouted, knowing it would take more than even my most intense and impressive aegyo to make Ryeowook tell me what happened. I sighed in defeat and looked down. I saw small hands gripping my waist. I looked behind me and saw Yesung. I was surprised then looked away, my face heating up.

“Uhh, you can let go now,” I mumbled.

“Sorry,” he muttered softly, immediately dropping his arms and steeping away, blushing. I shivered a bit when he let go, ridding me of his warmth. I must do something! I need to protect Wookie!

“Hey, can you do me a favor?” I asked as he started to walk away. He turned around and I was met with his piercing gaze, making my heart beat faster than a hummingbird’s wings.

“Could you please ask your brother to stay away from my cousin? He’s quite sensitive, and I’m sure you wouldn’t wanna have to drag your brother home bruised and broken,” I threatened gently, not wanting to sound too aggressive but, wanting to make the warning clear. Despite my sometimes feminine tendencies (like my obsession with pink), I’m the leader of the school’s martial arts club. I’m not afraid to use my skills to protect or avenge myself and the ones I care about.

          Yesung didn’t reply, but just kept staring at me with his piercing gaze.

“Yesung, did you hear what I said?” I said. He just kept staring. Aish, this idiot! .......This cute idiot…. SUNGMIN FOCUS!

“Yesung, can you hear me?” AHH! Stop staring! You’re making my heart melt!

“Yah! I’m talking to you!” I snapped, making him blink. He nodded at me and a small smile played around the corners of his lips.

       

                He turned around and walked away, leaving me befuddled and with butterflies assaulting my stomach. He’s so cute when he smiles…. AHH! God I have to stop daydreaming! I’ve had a crush on him for a while now, but I know that this is purely one-sided. I sighed. Lost, in thought, I thought about his arms around me. It felt like my body fit his perfectly when he held me back from hurting his brother. I sighed again. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard chuckling around me.

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell us you had the hots for Yesung?!” Heechul laughed smugly.

“AWWW! I’m so happy for you bunny!” Leeteuk cooed and hugged me.  

“W-what-“I stuttered, but was interrupted.

“EEEEEPP! Our aegyo king is blushing! So cute!” Donghae squealed.

“No I’m n-not!” I denied weakly.

“Look fishy! He’s denying his crush for Yesung!” Eunhyuk giggled, making Donghae blush. Eh? What’s that all about?

“I’m not blushing,” I muttered, looking down.

“Sure you’re not,” Heechul rolled his eyes at me.

 

        The bell rang, and I rushed to class. Another blush crept up my face as I caught a glimpse of Yesung, making me think of his arms around me once again. I hope he heard me earlier. I hope he helps me protect Ryeowook.

 

 

YESUNG’S POV

            I walked away from a confused and adorable Sungmin. He’s so cute! Aish! Why did I stare at him like an idiot?! Pabo!! Now he’ll think I’m an incapacitated loser. Great, that’s all I need. My crush thinking that I’m a moron. But can I help it? He’s amazing. The bunny-like boy is amazing. If I wasn’t so in control of myself, I would’ve fainted every time I caught a glimpse of the Aegyo King. Remembering that I had my arms around him made me blush as walked back to my table where me and my friends sat.

“Wonder what’s up with Kyu? He’s been erratic lately,” Kangin muttered, frowning.

“Eh? Yesung, why are you blushing?” Kibum snorted.

“H-huh? Oh n-nothing,” I mumbled, trying to act nonchalant.

“Is it because you wrapped your arms around a certain someone? Like a bunny perhaps?” Hangeng teased, while him, Kibum and Kangin laughed, making me blush even more.

“You’re just jealous because I got my arms around my bunny, and you just sat here, you could do the same to a certain diva,” I retorted, smirking at a reddening Hangeng. Kangin and Kibum laughed harder with me.

“Yah! So what? Laugh all you want Kangin but we all know you’d want to have the chance to get your arms around that group’s Mama Bear,” Hangeng directed at Kangin, pointing at Leeteuk, making Kangin blush too. Kibum and I just shook our heads and laughed at them.

  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alright you guys, here's another chapter as promised. i decided to put in some yemin cuz i really couldnt resist. please comment and subscribe! thanks for the support everyone, i really appreciate it! thank you! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! :D