CHAPTER 22: No Choice

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 

CHAPTER 22
 
                Minho looked up as a girl walked into the living room of the Lee's mansion.  She's quite short, but very adorable looking with short blond hair. 
 
"Minho, long time no see! How's my favourite cousin?" She asked in an overly sugary sweet voice.
 
"Long time no see indeed. What did you call me to your house for?" Minho grunted back.
 
"You know why I called you here,"She scoffed and sat across from him on a luxurious, black leather sofa, her red cocktail dress fanning out on the leather.
 
"So, what do we do Soonkyu?" Minho raised an eyebrow at her in question.
 
"Sacrifice," That was all Soonkyu said as she sipped her tea delicately.
 
"Sacrifice?" 
 
"Yes, sacrifice. Kyuhyun will get what he deserves for breaking off with me, and Ryeowook will get what he deserves for doing whatever it is he did to you," She set the teacup down on the glass coffee table as she stared at her cousin.
 
"But how is that sacrifice?"
 
"Because we'll use Kyuhyun to lure that little into our trap, then you can do what you want to him," She smirked evilly.
 
"Fine. When?" Minho asked in an unreadable expression, though he did feel a bit reluctant inside.
 
"In two days. I have everything set up, you and your boys just have to get Kyuhyun for me and we're all set,"
 
 
 
 
 
                    Minho nodded at her and left. He had a bad feeling about this. However, he can't back out, he did owe her. Sookyu was the one to tell him about Ryeowook's return. She knew about his grudge to him because he confided with her about it. 
 
                    What exactly is it that Ryeowook did that made Minho and the reat of his childhood friends hate him so much? Well.....
 
 
(Flashback)
 
"Aigoo, look at him Minho-ah! Ryeowook-ssi is so talented! He can sing and play the piano so well, and he's younger than you," Minho's mother admired the little boy on the stage with shining eyes.
 
"But umma, I can sing too!" Little Minho protested.
 
"Shh! Be quiet honey, you're interrupting."
 
 
 
 
                 That was only the beginning. Minho's mother loved young Ryeowook's talents. He always admired the boy when she talked to the boy's parents. She also always told Minho that he should be more like him. Minho and his friends were troublemakers and bullies. They picked on other kids in their school and on more than a few occasions, his parents were called by the principal to discuss his rowdy behaviour. She always compared him to that soft, weak child. He hated it. He hated the fact that he was being compared to someone so pathetic. He hated that his mother wanted him to become like Ryeowook, to become weak like him.
 
                 That was when the torment began. Minho, Onew, Key,Taemin, and Jonghyun began to bully Ryeowook in school. They all had the same issue. Their parents wanted them to someone they despised, and they thought it was only fair to take their anger out on the person that caused them trouble. But when Sungmin came, they were furious. The little twerp was getting protection. They didn't like Sungmin. They couldn't defeat him, he was too strong and experienced as a fighter for them.
 
                   The day the teachers announced that Ryeowook had moved away, Minho and the rest were happy. They were ecstatic with the fact that they didn't have to see the horrendous face of that weakling. It also meant that their parents would stop comparing them to him.
 
                     As the years passed, the bond of the boys became strong, but their mischievous personalities stayed the same. They still got in trouble sometimes, but it was mostly for school pranks. They were feared in their school, but they bother people. Well, at least most of the time. 
 
                   When he heard from Soonkyu that Ryeowook was back, he didn't believe her at first. How would she know anyway? But she kept on insisting, then finally after a while, he asked her to prove it. That one night before their encounter at the cafe, Soonkyu, Minho, Key, Taemin, Onew, and Jonghyun followed Ryeowook from his school until the cafe and that's when they got their revenge.  But then, these two guys showed up and beat up Minho and his friends. They were pissed, but they brushed it off. They got their revenge on Ryeowook. 
 
"Oh, hyung, you're back," Taemin said from the couch. Minho called up the guys to meet at Onew's house for a meeting. He had a slight frown on his face as he sat beside Taemin on the living room couch.
 
"What did Sunny say?" Key asked from the other side of Taemin, eyes on the TV screen.
 
"She wants her revenge and we have to help. Before you ask, yes we have to help. She was the one who helped us with our little
welcoming party for the bastard, so we kind of had no choice," Minho said seriously, looking at each person in the room.
 
"Well, what do we have to do?" Jonghyun asked.
 
"All we have to do is kidnap Cho Kyuhyun, then she'll deal with the rest. After that she'll give us Ryeowook and we do what we wish with him," Minho answered.
 
"Kidnap? What is she gonna do? Torture the guy? Minho, are you sure about this?" Onew stood up in concern. He didn't mind getting in trouble, but this is just different. It sounds like they might end up being in deep .
 
"Do you actually wanna do this, hyung? Haven't we kind of gotten over our grudge for Ryeowook?" Taemin asked, uncertain about Sunny's demand.
 
"Well...It's kinda true. We only really wanted to beat him up as a reminder and a payback for when Sungmin beat us up before, but this is Sunny. She's unpredictable. We don't wanna be in her bad books, no do we?" Minho countered.
 
"I guess we really have no choice.." Key muttered, absolutely uneasy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hi guys!
Yes, I know, no Kyuwook in this chappie. But at least now there's some clarity about Minho's hatred for Wookie. 
Oh, and I'm sorry for calling Wookie names, I didn't like it either but it need to be done >.<
 
BTW..
 
As promised, I have the Siwook story posted now. No chapters yet, because they still need to be typed up. I always write on paper first so they're in my notebook. The story is inspired by heartbabykyu's story When fate plays a trick on you (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/234622/when-fate-plays-a-trick-on-you-kyuhyun-kyuwon-siwon-wonkyu)
 
 
 
 
THIS IS THE LINK TO THE SIWOOK STORY I WROTE: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/361977/voice-of-trust-kyuwook-siwook
 
Please do check it out! 
 
 
comment and subscribe!

:D