CHAPTER 14: Getting Ready..

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 

 
                                                                               CHAPTER FOURTEEN
                                                                       
                                                                                               
                                                                                  RYEOWOOK'S POV
   
 
 
          Urghh! I have nothing to wear! I thought as I flung away every piece of clothing I held that I didn't deem fitting for the upcoming occasion. Oh man, I'm doomed!
     
              Right now, I'm trying to look for an outfit for my date- I mean me and Kyuhyun's day at the amusement park.  When he apologized to me last night, he wanted to make it up to me for being so rude. Thus, it would explain why I am now frantically looking for an outfit for our upcoming fun-filled outing in two hours.
 
                     
 
                                                                                     *FLASHBACK*
 
             Kyuhyun looked at me intently when we broke the hug. The warm, delicious hug that I'm now craving once more. Why is he looking at me like that? 
 
"What?" I tilted my head to the side.
 
"I want to make it up to you," he smiledOh that smile...I mentally swooned. 
 
"M-make it up t me?" my eyes widened. What does he mean?
 
"Yeah. Let me take you to the amusement park! We'd have fun and get to know each other. So, do you wanna go out with me to the amusement park?...as friends?" he added the last part hastily.  Friends.How could such a small word hurt me?
 
"Sure, that's great!" I put forth a big smile. I'm still hurt by that word, but I know he didn't do it on purpose. Though my heart aches a little, I'm still genuinely happy. I mean, c'mon! I get to spend time with my Kyuhyunie!!- I mean Kyuhyun. I blushed at my own absurd thoughts. He's not yours Wookie! Aish, you'll scare him away!
 
                                                                                                   
 
                                                                                 *END FLASHBACK*
 
                                   
                       
                               *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
             
          Oh my shisus! I almost jumped out of my skin at the sudden sound at my door. I quickly stumbled my way to the door, tripping over some clothes that were littered on the ground. I turned the doorknob, thinking that it was one of my parents or the ahjummas that worked in our house. They wouldn't mind me in my underwear.
 
"What are you guys doing here?"
     
           There at my bedroom's doorstep were Sungmin-hyung, Leeteuk-hyung, Donghae-hyung, Eunhyuk-hyung and Heechul-hyung. All of them looked confused, except for Sungmin-hyung who looked absolutely livid. Uh-oh...I gulped, scared out of my bones.
 
"Why didn't you tell us you have a date with tha bastard?!" Sungmin-hyung shouted and pushed past me inside my room, then turned around and faced my with his arms crossed.
 
"Date..?" I trailed. What date?
 
"Yah! You didn't tell us you have a date with Kyuhyun!" Heechul-hyung scolded, sounding irritated. 
     
           Date with Kyuhyun...We're only hanging out..I thought sadly. I gasped at a realization. Sungmin-hyung just called him a bastard!
 
"Hyung, it's not nice to call people bastards! Besides, we're not dating, we're just friends," I scolded, but took on a sadder tone at the end. We're just friends. I sighed.
 
"Wow, Wookie! Your closet looks like a tornado just went through it," Fishy commented, eyeing my insanely messy walk-in closet. Wow, I never knew I had so much clothes. It's all Zhou Mi's fault. Him and his shopping obssesion he's me into.
 
 
"UGH! What am I going to wear?!?" I asked myself for the umpteenth time. 
           
            I only have an hour left and I'm still in my underwear! I wish I had Zhou Mi, he always picked out my outfits for me. I blushed and put on my pajama pants. No sense putting on a shirt when they've already seen me shirtless. I ran a hand through my hair in frustration, resisting the urge to pull it while going inside my closet once again.
 
"Wait a minute, friends? You and Kyuhyun are friends?" Teukie-hyung asked, taken aback.
 
"Since when?" my monkey-hyung ran to my side and tugged on my arm, showing his gummy smile. Wah! So cute! I smiled back at him, glad he's happy I made a new friend.
 
"Since last night when he apologized.." I blushed at the memory.
 
"And..?" Fishy-hyung jumped to my other side and tugged on my other arm, excited.
 
"Wookie, why are your clothes everywhere?" my cousin asked again, more calmly this time. 
 
"I'm trying to find something to wear for the amusement park Kyuhyun and I are going to," I answered digging for clothes again. Once they heard this, the others began searching with me in my closet as well, except for Sungmin-hyung who stood beside me with a serious expression.
 
"Wookie-ah, do you like Kyuhyun?" he asked seriously.
 
"E-eh? Of course I do, he's my friend," I mentally faceplamed myself. He's gonna make me say it!
 
"What I mean is, do you like him as more than a friend?" he pressed on.
       
         
            Please don't make me say it.. I hesitated, not wanting to utter a word. Everyone has their attention focused on me, waiting for my answer and making nervous.
 
"Well?" he pressed again. I nodded slightly and stared at my feet. Sungmin-hyung sighed and held my shoulders, causing me to look up at him. "There's nothing I can do to change your mind about him. I'm glad you fund someone you like, but please be careful. If he does anything to upset you, tell me right away, arasso?" he said with a gentle smile. I retured the smile and nodded once. "Alright, let's find that perfect outfit for your date!" he clasped his hands together and jumped up cheerfully.
 
"Hyung, it's not a date!" I whined, pouting.
 
"Oh please, it may not be a date now, but it will be sooner or later," he teased, rummaging through my pile of clothes. I was about to protest when Heechul-hyung but in.
 
"Or maybe even more. By the way you moaned when he your abs, there would definetly be more than dating between you guys," he laughed and poked my stomach. Everyone laughed with the diva while I bushed furiously at the memory.
 
"As long as you guys are careful, I give you my permission," Sungmin-hyung chuckled harder, holding his sides.
 
"Yah!" I complained, making the fall to the ground and roll around laughing on the floor like maniacs.
 
           Aish..
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do you guys still remember me? hehe sorry its been A LONG TIME since i updated. i was kind of stuck with the chapter i was writing and as i mentioned before (i think), i'm working on a new story. i've also been adding to the chapter plots. yes chapter plots. i write a vague general plot for every chapter that i write so i don't go off track. anyways, i've been thinking a lot about the future chapters for this fic and playing around with a few scenarios. i've also been really distracted with reading other fics cuz there are really good ones out there! 
 
excuse my blabbering...-___- sorry for the short chappie 
 
im sorry again for disappearing! i'll try to update as much as i can. i'll be staring school in 5 days so, it'll get hard but i won't abandon this fic don't worry :)
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
 
ENJOY! :D