CHAPTER 24: I'm sorry, Wookie...

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 CHAPTER 24

 

I'm sorry, Wookie...

 

 

"Oh god! Thank all deities that it's Friday! I don't think I can take another minute of school!!" Kyuhyun groaned from his seat next to Ryeowook.

"But Kyu~.. We still have History after this," Wookie pointed out with a slight pout.
 
"Aww baby, don't be sad! Math will be over soon, then we'll be in your favorite class in no time," Kyu pinched his adorable boyfriend's cheek, earning a shy smile and blush from the latter. 
 
"But, math just started. How can this class be your favorite subject, honestly! I think by the end of the year, I'll be brain dead because of it!" Wookie whined and used his pout on full force.
 
 
       Meanwhile, Kyuhyun's heart was thumping wildly at the scene. God, what did I do to deserve this beautiful creature? I must've been a saint in my past life...
 
 
"Do you want me to kiss you better?" Kyuhyun smirked his famous smirk as he made Wook's cheeks become a deep shade of pink.
 
"Kyu, don't say stuff like that!" Wookie whined as he hit Kyu's chest weakly, then buried his face in it. Wookie's heart was thundering in his chest, feeling a little light-headed with all his boyfriend's flirty comments and y smirk. God, that smirk is just...
 
 
     *RIIIINNGG*
 
 
"Yay! Math's over!" Wookie exclaimed cheerily.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
               It was after school, and choir practice just ended. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were given solos by Yesung to practice so they can perform in front of the everyone at the end of the school year. By now, everyone knew of Kyuhyun and Ryeowook's relationship. They were grateful that no one was hostile about it though and that they didn't have to hide. Probably because their principal was gay too. 
 
 
                Outside the gates, Minho was waiting. Him, Taemin, Key, Jonghyun, and Onew were waiting in a white van. 
 
"Is that him?" Jonghyun pointed at Kyuhyun who was holding Ryeowook by his side, walking out of the school gate.
 
"Are you sure we still can't back out of this, hyung? I really have a bad feeling about this.." Taemin commented, clearly queasy with this whole ordeal.
 
"We don't have a choice, Tae. Not when we could be the ones with our heads cut off, or worse, by Sunny if we don't do this," Onew said, uneasy as well.
 
"I agree with you Taemin, but Onew's right, we don;t have a choice. Minho's cousin is a ing lunatic," Key sighed and rubbed his temples, glancing at Minho in the driver's seat who was ignoring them all. 
 
", the little twerp is there. We need to get rid of him.." Minho muttered, irritated. then, he thought of an idea.
 
"Hey, you!" he shouted, getting the attention of a random girl that was walking past the van from the school gate. 
 
"You mean Ryeowook-ssi? Yes?" she asked as she neared the van, looking at Minho questioningly who was at the front seat. 
 
"Do you know that guy over there? The shorter one?" Minho pointed at Ryeowook.
 
"Yeah," she answered warily, looking at the white van parked on the sidewalk suspiciously.
 
"Tell him that his cousin is calling him and that he needs to go the office and wait for him there," he lied smoothly. The girl nodded and ran back to Ryeowook, who pecked Kyuhyun's cheek then bounded back in the school.
 
 
"Perfect," Minho whispered with a sadistic smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
           Kyuhyun's heart warmed for Ryeowook. He really was the best boyfriend ever. He's so sweet, telling him he loves him every time he needs to leave him, even just for a second. And he always get kisses from him too. "I love you too!" he called back at Ryeowook's form, who turned back to him and gave him a flying kiss, the disappeared inside. 
 
 
           Kyuhyun began to walk again. He passes the school as he strolls down the sidewalk, watching the cars go by and daydreaming about Ryeowook. His smile, his eyes, those lips... He'll die for them. He'll die for him. There's nothing that he's ever been sure of in his life than the fact that he loves Ryeowook, and Ryeowook alone. He won't let anyone hurt him again. He will do everything to make that smile on his face stay, brightening the world, his world...
 
 
              All that Kyuhyun was doing was walking, but little did he know that a white van was following him. With all of his thoughts surrounding his one true love, he see or hear the van's doors open. He wasn't aware that five guys were running behind him and one had a baseball bat. Until...
 
 
 
BANG!!!
 
 
 
                One painful blow to his head was all it took for Kyuhyun's vision to go black
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
              When Kyuhyun woke up again, his head hurt like a . Damn, what the hell? What happened? He tried moving his arms to rub his temples, but found that his hands were tied, literally. His feet were too. Kyuhyun looked around and found that he was in some abandoned warehouse of some sort, and that he was bound to a chair. , I was kidnapped!! Oh man, I'm ed!! I need to get out
of here! Kyuhyun panicked. 
 
 
"Hey, Kyu, did you miss me?" he heard a familiar feminine voice. What the...
 
"Sunny?" his eyes widened in disbelief, his pounding mind not believing what he was seeing.
 
"Is it really that unbelievable? C'mon, Minho didn't hit your had that hard," she scoffed, mocking him. Sunny was standing over him with
her arms crossed, about a meter away.
 
"What the hell, Sunny?" Kyuhyun spat, furious.
 
"Aww, you didn't miss me? Too bad, I would've been a teensy bit merciful if so.. But oh well," she concluded with a disgustingly sweet, fake voice. Then, she turned to her side a bit to eye the red door.
 
"Say, wanna tell about Ryeowookie?" she turned at Kyu with an evil smirk of her own. 
 
Kyuhyun's eyes flashed, danger exuding from their depths, realizing what he was here for. So she wants revenge? She won't touch my Wookie. I won't allow it, he thought. Then growled,  "Don't you dare touch him."
 
"Him? Maybe I will, maybe I won't. But let's not forget about you," Sunny smirked again, a sadistic gleam in her orbs promising pain. Lots of it.
 
 
"Boys!"
 
 
 
       Five guys entered the room, faces stoic and unreadable. They looked familiar to Kyuhyun, then he realized that the were the same people who beat up his Wookie in that alley and one of them had a baseball bat. At this point, Kyuhyun didn't care if he was beat to death, as long as his Wookie was safe. As long as his Wookie isn't hurt, then he can die peacefully. 
 
 
"These boys will take care of you. I'll take care of your precious Ryeowookie. But don't worry, I won't touch him..much." She left Kyuhyun with the five guys and opened the red door, stepping through it then slamming it closed. 
 
 
"Time for revenge, boys," Minho said, taking the first swing with his fist at Kyuhyun's face. It hurt like hell, but nothing he can't handle. For now at least. 
 
 
           Even though the five males were raining painful blows on his body, his heart hurt more. It was tearing apart, knowing that Ryeowook is in danger without him to protect him. Sunny had her revenges before, but now it's different. There's nothing that can stop her from going too far, his capture was enough to prove that. And also, she's going to hurt the one he loved most. 
 
 
            Kyuhyun forced back his tears, not from the physical pain, but the pain in his heart, his heart that longed for Ryeowook. I'm sorry, Wookie. You will be hurt again because of me...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
hello everyone! its your pabo author here :P
this story is coming to an end soon. probably about 2-3 chapters or something..
my story is awfully cliche, bu really enjoyed writing it! it was really fun, and a great learning experience! :D
 
since this story will end soon... 
ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS FOR WHAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE?
i will take requests into consideration :) 
fluff, angst, etc...
 
well i was a bit cruel in this chpter, not gonna lie
sorry if the swearing offends anyone, it is strictly just to make the messege of the characters stronger
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! <3