CHAPTER 23: Look out, Kim Ryeowook

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 

            Sunny was ready. She's been ready for too damned long, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. And now that she was given the utterly beautiful opportunity, she will strike while the iron is hot. 
 
 
 Revenge. 
 
 
This was what she's been waiting for. And she is going to get it.
 
But why?
 
 
 Because Cho Kyuhyun had used her, manipulated her and toyed with her feelings. 
 
 
              Sunny was the happiest girl in the world when she was asked out by none other than the Cho Kyuhyun. She was ecstatic that a guy that popular, handsome, and rich asked her to be his girlfriend. She's not dumb, she's heard that he was a player, but for now, she didn't care.  Would you care if someone like him asked you to be his girlfriend. 
 
              She made sure that everyone knew they were together. She gloated at all the girls who stared at her with envy and anger, partly because she isn't very well liked in school. Sunny was a bully, though not in a physical way. She was what people would classify as a 'mean girl'. She was the one who spread the rumors. She was the one who made the cruelest and nastiest of them. When Kyuhyun asked her out, she made sure with her capabilities that not one person in the school didn't know of their relationship, and that he's absolutely off limits. 
 
             They went on dates. Many of them. A lot of the time, they just went out shopping. Sunny is a rich, spoiled girl, so she was happy to be showered with gifts. During their dates, she talked most of the time about clothes, shoes, jewelry and other fine things. She was always so giddy and enthusiastic, that she didn't note the boredom in Kyuhyun's face, or the relieved sigh he let out when they parted ways. 
 
               A month into their relationship, Kyuhyun broke up with her with a text message. She was furious to say the least. The relationship between them was going great! The dates were fun and the gifts he gave were very desirable. Well, that's what she thought.
 
 
  Two weeks later, Cho Kyuhyun had another fling, but this time with a boy. 
 
 
              Sunny was livid when she found out. How dare he replace me with some ?! She thought in fury. Nobody treats Lee
Soonkyu like this and gets away with it!
 
 
She spread rumours about the poor boy Kyuhyun was dating, saying that his mother worked as a e and so did he.
 
 
People believed this rumor and Kyuhyun broke it off with him. Although Kyuhyun broke off their relationship because he knew who spread the rumor, and that there was probably going to be worst ones if they continued. The boy understood, and moved schools just to get away from Sunny. 
 
 
 
               With her revenge interrupted, Sunny wasn't satisfied. She wasn't finished yet. She felt as if her favourite toy had been taken away from her, and she had to do all that she could to get it back. She wanted people to hate Kyuhyun, like how she hated him.
 
 
 
                   Now, there was Kim Ryeowook, Kyuhyun's present boyfriend. Sunny hates this one more than the last, because she can tell just by observing the two once on their group date that the have deep feelings for each other. If this was the case, then she is more than happy to destroy more than just one person.
                
 
 
Nobody steals her toy and gets away with it.
 
 
But unlike the last time, she will make sure that her revenge will fall through. 
 
 
 
 Look out, Kim Ryeowook, because I'm coming for you, Sunny thought with an evil chuckle.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well, there's no kyuwook in this chapter like the last one
i just wanted to clarify the motives of some characters
and i dont hate sunny( fyi from snsd), she's actually my BIAS from snsd, but i needed an evil character and i didn't wanna use seohyun because i feel bad. she's always the evil one in other fics so i wanted to give her a rest :P
 
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
 
:D
 
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KANGIN OPPA! <3
US ELFs LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! <3