CHAPTER 15: Amusement Park

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

 

         After finally finding the perfect outfit, my hyungs left and wished me good luck. Despite their teasing, I’m glad they approve and are willing to give Kyuhyun a chance.

 

 

         Kyuhyun and I arrived at the amusement park and I smiled brightly, unable to contain my excitement.

 

“Let’s go,” I followed after him to buy tickets.

“Where do you wanna go first?” he asked, smiling at me. Please don’t do that, you’ll make me melt. “Wookie?” he said, catching my attention.  Aish, Wookie, FOCUS YOU PABO! Oh my, did he just call me Wookie?

“U-uh, anywhere,” I blushed slightly.

“Let’s go to the roller coaster first!” Kyuhyun pulled me towards the ride excitedly. He’s holding my hand..HE’S HOLDING MY HAND!! Aigoo, I think I’ll die of happiness! Wait-did he just say roller coaster? WHAT?! NO!! They’re too scary! We arrived at the ride and waited in line.

 “Wookie, are you okay?” I must’ve looked scared. I felt my face void of blood at the sight of the monstrous ride.  “Are you scared of roller coasters?” he asked gently and I nodded in response. “Don’t worry, I won’t let anything hurt you. I promise.”

 

************15 MINUTES LATER*************

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”  I let out a deafeningly high pitched scream as the roller coaster dropped vertically at a deadly speed. UMMA!! UMMA SAVE ME!!!! I screamed in my head as the ride continued, lurching left, right, up and down, making me feel queasy and tremble. I felt strong arms wrap around my shoulders, making me feel safe. I clung onto Kyuhyun tightly and buried my face in his chest. I held onto him as if my life depended on it. It was like this for the whole ride.

 

***********AFTER THE RIDE***********

 

       I stumbled out of the ride, shaken and wobbly. Kyuhyun helped me out and put my arm around his shoulder and another arm secured around my waist to support my weight.

 

“Wookie, are you alright? Oh man, I shouldn’t have taken you to that ride! I’m really sorry Wookie. I can’t believe I was so-“he began berating himself, so I stopped him. It wasn’t his fault I’m such a wimp.

“It’s okay Kyu, I’m fine. Can we get something to eat? I’m hungry,” my stomach growled a little as I said that. I forgot to have breakfast because I’d been so stressed about what I was going to wear today.

“Alright, let’s go!” he cheerily grabbed my hand and ran towards a food stand, making my heart leap in my chest. He ordered hotdogs, pop and cotton candy while I looked for a seat for the both of us.

        

        Today is just so perfect. Well, besides the fact that I screamed like a little girl in the roller coaster ride. Man, I’m such a wuss. And also, the fact that this isn’t a real date. I sighed as I ate my cotton candy. I heard a deep, rich laughter from Kyuhyun, making me look at him.

“What’s so funny?” I asked. He just shook his head and leaned forward, his left hand reaching towards my face. I froze in my seat. His thumb brushed a small part of the corner of my lower lip. He withdrew his hand and on his thumb for a second before continuing eating his cotton candy.  I blinked in shock and I blushed furiously when I realized what had happened. Did we just have an indirect kiss? Aigoo… My head was spinning.

“You had something on your lip,” he smirked, causing my heart a skip a beat. I nodded weakly and went back to eating my cotton candy.

 

    

            The rest of the day passed in a blur. We rode every ride in the amusement park, and now I’m exhausted. Exhausted, but happy. I smiled to myself as I hugged the giraffe stuffy Kyuhyun won for me. He’s really sweet. We’re driving home now and it was sunset. Today is such a beautiful day. I wish it would never end. We reached my house in no time, the sky a purplish, blue colour. Kyuhyun walked to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I smiled shyly at him and clutched the stuffy in my arm, stepping out of his car.

“I had an amazing time,” he said, smiling in a way that made me go insane in my head. He was about a foot away in front of me, making me go even crazier.

“Me too,” I replied softly. A blush crept up my cheeks as I stared at the ground.

“Good night,” he said softly.

“Good night,” I murmured, and then shuffled quickly and awkwardly to the front door of my house. I looked back at him one last time and he waved at me. I waved back with a small smile and a slight blush then I rushed inside and up to my room.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know i havent updated in a while. i have school so...expect updates every 2 weeks

anyways ..

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

ENJOY! :D