Siwon's Party Part Three: Truth or Dare?

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 

                                                                                              CHAPTER ELEVEN
 
                                                                                              RYEOWOOK'S POV
 
 
                    Oh no. Oh god no! I really don't like this game. Please god, dear lord, don't do this to me! I panicked, knowing that during the game, I'd end up doing something that I'll regret of embarrass me to no end. Last time I played this game, I ended up running across the street and back in my underwear. I sighed in defeat.
 
"Don't worry Wookie, there won't be a repeat of what happened last year...maybe," Yoona winked at me deviously and my eyes widened. Did I mention that she was the one who dared me to run across the street in my underwear? 
 
"What happened last year?" Sungmin-hyung asked. I shook my head vigourously and pleaded at Yoona with my eyes, but she ignored my presence.
 
"Last time, he got dared to run across the street and back in his boxers," she laughed and so did everyone while I hid my red face in my hands.
 
"Wow, Wook. I didn't know you were so daring," Heechul-hyung clapped my shoulder and chuckled.
 
"Well, I had no choice! It was either that or-" I clamped my mouth shut, not wanting to continue my defensive rant. It would only make me more embarrassed than I already was. It was either that or I'd have to steal a kiss from my crush at the time.
 
"Either that or what?" Kangin teased.
 
"Eh, nothing," I said.
 
"C'mon, tell us!" Donghae-hyung pleaded with a pout and puppy dog eyes. I shook my head.
 
"Aish, don't waste your time, 'cause trust me, he won't tell you," Sungmin-hyung said, exasperated.
 
                       
         Hangeng-hyung came in the room with an empty bottle in his hand. He said that it would be used to choose the person that would be 'Truth or Dare'd. 
 
        We all sat down in a circle on the floor and began the wretched game. Hangeng spun the bottle on the floor in the middle of the circle.
 
 
**********************THIRD PERSON POV***********************
 
         
             The bottle spun around and around. Then finally, it landed on Sungmin's direction.
 
"Truth or dare, Sungmin?" Hangeng asked.
 
"Dare," Sungmin replied immediately.
 
             Hangeng thought for a moment, looking around the room. He caught the sight of Yesung, who was sitting across Sungmin and was staring at him. 
 
Hangeng grinned mischievously as he thought of a dare that would probably do his dear friend Yesung a  favour. 
 
"Sungmin, I dare you to take your shirt off, and leave it off for the rest of the night," Hangeng declared, shooting a glance at Yesung who had his mouth agape, then at Sungmin who had wide eyes.
 
"What?!" Sungmin was surprised. He blushed, knowing that Yesung sat across from him.
 
"C'mon, Minnie, what's there to be embarrassed about? It's not like we haven't seen you shirtless before. Besides, we all know your body's worth looking at," Heechul winked at Sungmin, knowing he was hesitating because of Yesung. Sungmin sighed in defeat and nodded. He took off his pink, long sleeved button down. Heechul whistled, teasing, making Sungmin glare at him in irritation.
 
"All that martial arts must be really paying off, huh?" Leeteuk teased. Sungmin's shirt revealed a toned chest and six pack abs on smooth skin.
 
            Sungmin blushed as he sensed his a certain turtle lover was staring at him. He chanced a glance at Yesung and saw that he was staring with wide eyes and an open mouth. Damn, Yesung thought. Not only is he super cute, but really damn y too, he thought, biting his lip.
 
"Ahem, it's my turn," Sungmin cleared his throat then spun the bottle. The bottle spun and landed on Donghae. Sungmin smirked. I guess it's time to initiate Eunhae!
 
"Donghae, truth or dare?" He asked.
 
"U-uh, d-dare," Donghae mumbled. Damn, I shouldn't have said that! I'm doomed!
 
"Alright, let's see...hmmm...Aha! Sit on Eunhyukkie's lap for the rest of the night!!" Sungmin said, clapping his hands childishly.
 
"H-huh?" Donghae's eyes were as wide as saucers. SUNGMIN-HYUNG!!!! he thought. How am I supposed to keep my crush a secret when you ask me to do things like this? You're making it so obvious!! The fishy pouted. Suddenly, a strong pair of arms grabbed him by the waist, making him yelp in surprise. Eunhyuk placed Donghae on his lap and wrapped his arms securely around his waist. They both blushed at the contact.
 
Ryeowook witnessed their blushes and inwardly squealed/fangirled. EEEEEEEEEPPPP!!!! AWWW THEY LIKE EACH OTHER!! he thought, smiling hugely at the cute duo.
 
"My turn," Donghae announced shyly, perched on Eunhyuk's lap. The bottle landed in Heechul's direction. Hmmm, Donghae mused. What could I do to make hyung embarrassed...? He looked around and spotted Hangeng staring at the diva with such longing. The fishy smiled. Oh Hangeng, you're going to love me for this!
 
"Hyung, I dare you to kiss-no, make out with Hangeng-hyung," Donghae smile smugly and giggled when the diva blushed and glared at him. 
 
          Oh, I know what you're doing. You're trying to embarrass me are you? , please! You can do better, Heechul thought while glaring at Donghae.
 
"Fine," Heechul smirked his famous smirk. I'll show you, he thought. "Get ready to have the time of your life Chinaman," he directed confidently at the said person. 
 
He made his way to a shocked Hangeng, pulled him up and pushed him against the wall. Heechul lustfully kissed his lips, nibbling on his lower lip to ask permission. Hangeng gladly obliged and Heechul quickly slipped his tongue inside his mouth, commencing a hot tongue battle that immediately won. Hangeng moaned against Heechul's lips, enjoying rhe feeling of their lips moving together. Heechul smirked triumphantly then broke the kiss. "I've always wanted to do that," Heechul winked at the panting boy and pranced back to his spot then sat down, leaving a panting and dazed Hangeng stumbling to his own seat on the floor. 
 
           Everyone had their mouth agape at the scene that just happened in front of them, except for Ryeowook who had covered his eyes with a pillow. 
 
"Is it over yet?" he asked, a little scared.
 
"Yeah, we're done. Aigoo, Wookie, you're so innocent!" Heechul giggled. Ryeowook uncovered his eyes, relieved. Everyone giggled at his cuteness.
 
             The next dares became wilder and wilder. Heechul dared Leeteuk to make out with Kangin for five minutes while straddling his lap on the couch. Yesung was dared to touch Sungmin's bare abs, and let Sungmin feel his for two minutes. Kibum was dared to give Siwon a , using the song 'Abracadabra' by the Brown Eyed Girls. Siwon decided to play safe and chose truth. He was forced to confess if he's ever had a wet dream that was about another guy, and he has, but he didn't say who. Hangegn chose truth as well, so he was forced to tell of his 'first time' in detail. Fortunately [or unfortunately ;) ] he's still a , so he didn't have to say anything. Yoona was dared to be Heechul's slave for a whole day [which is probably horrible]. Ryeowook was dared to take off his shirt for the night too like Sungmin because they all think that he's too innocent to take on any other dare. However, when he did shed his light blue button down, everyone was surprised. 
 
"Woah, Wookie, I didn't know you have abs!" Donghae exclaimed, eyes wide.
 
"Wow, I guess you weren't kidding when you said Zhou Mi and Henry dragged you into their fitness obsession," Sungmin said, eyeing his cousin. 
 
        Oh my...Well hello there you y, adorable creature, Kyuhyun thought, smirking, but his eyes took in the boy's form hungrily.
 
"Wow, I didn't know you were so y Wookie," Heechul teased, winking at the shyly blushing boy. Ryeowook covered his chest with his arms, not liking the idea of being exposed to so many people like this, especially to his crush, Kyuhyun. Ryeowook crouched forwards, still covering his chest with one arm and spun the bottle. It landed on Kyuhyun's direction.
 
"U-uh, truth or d-dare?" Ryeowook stuttered, still pink in the face. Oh my shisus, I talked to him, he thought, looking at the floor.
 
"Dare," Kyuhyun said confidently, still smirking. This is Wookie, how bad of a dare could he come up with? he thought.
 
          What do I say? I'm not good at this! Ryeowook thought, wracking his brains for a half decent dare. He glanced at Heechul, helpless.
 
"U-uhh....umm..." Oh my god, now I look stupid! C'mon, think Wookie, think! he thought to himself.
 
"Need some help Wook?" Heechul said , smirking deviously, a plan forming in his mind. The boy nodded slightly in response. "Promise you won't back out? This kind of involves you too," Heechul said, earning another nod. He smirked widely. Oh no, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook thought, seeing the dangerous looking smirk on the diva's features. 
 
          Heechul stood and walked to the mini fridge and came back with a can of whipped cream. He walked over to Ryeowook pushed him down a bit, the he squirted a generous amount of whipped cream on his defined abs.
 
 
"Hyung, w-what are you-" Ryeowook stuggled futilely, red faced,wide eyed and confused, like everyone else in the room. Kyuhyun's mouth almost watered at the sight.
 
"I dare you, Cho Kyuhyun, to ALL of this off of Wookie," Heechul declared, directing a triumphant smirk at him that said 'thank me later' before preancing back to his seat. 
 
"I'll do it," Kyuhyun replied, determined. He never backed down from a dare. When would I ever get a chance to do this again anyways? Even though Sungmin would probably kill me after this, it's worth the trouble to be able to get a little taste, he thought smirking. He slowly walked over to a scared and deeply red-faced Ryeowook.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i know i haven't updated in a week, but my laptop was messed up. anyways, i really hope you like this chapter you guys! i worked hard to make it interesting! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ENJOY! :D