Z37

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

Both Siwon and I got up at once as Sam left. I looked over at him and he bit on his lower lip. I smiled a bit and nodded against the door.

“Hae ah, Monkeyboy… can you wait here? We’ll be back with her,” I kept glancing Siwon as I spoke. After Sam’s and mine talk yesterday I didn’t know how to react. On one side there was something between Siwon and Tabia that needed to be cleared out. I hadn’t heard anything about something bad happening between them but something must be up, since he was flirting with Samantha or whatever he was doing.

On the other side I would be really happy if Sam found together with Siwon. They would be a great couple no doubt, and Sam needed a strong man to rely on, especially after all that Junsu-stuff going on.

“… Why Shi also?” Eunhyuk asked and I turned against him with a small smile.

“That’s not for your concern right now. Can you take care of his apartment for a half hour, huh?“ Donghae rolled his eyes.

“Go and make sure that she is okay. We’ll stay,” he sent me a smile. To my defense, I didn’t tell him anything about what Sam told me, but he seemed to understand something… whatever it was.

 

“You and Tabia…” I mumbled as me and Siwon had left the apartment. Siwon looked at me a bit nervously as I continued, “mind telling me what’s going on? Both between you two and you and Sammie? It’s my best friends we’re talking about here… girl’s I don’t want to be hurt.” I looked up at him and he sighed.

“I… Shannah… she wrote me a week ago, telling me that Tabia… that Tabia has been cheating on me…” he looked back down at me, “something about sleeping with a new friend of hers or something. She said that it had been going on for a while and she didn’t want me to end up more hurt by the situation than… yeah…” he rubbed his neck, “I got mad… really mad and I felt betrayed but also, I somehow… somehow felt happy through it. That gave me a reason to cut it with her since I started getting feelings for Heerin and-“ he started telling me about all those break up reasons and I ended up cutting him off in my head to put the pieces together whole looking for my missing friend.

Tabia had been cheating on Siwon.

That was not okay, I agreed with Shannah. Credit to her for selling out her sister like that to er person she had met two times or something.

Siwon got a reason to break up with Tabia over text and not face to face.

Siwon had feelings for my dormy.

… But why did no one tell me about the break up? Wasn’t I supposed to be a best friend of one of the parts here?

Hmprf.

“Siwon, look! Samantha!” I pointed surprised as I saw Sam sit in front of a store with a large box of ice cream and a spoon, a hat over her head. It was only people who knew her that would be able to recognize her by the way she sat and ate. Siwon nodded surprised and I pulled him with me towards her, we sat down on both sides of her.

“You know…” I said, making her surprised, “I don’t think it’s good for the monkey that his girlfriend is eating herself fat in icecream in public… alone.” Siwon chuckled lightly on the other side of her and Sam hugged the box into her.

“I don’t care. I’m a anyways…” she mumbled against the spoon she had in . I sighed.

“Yah! Didn’t you tell me not to listen to those things huh?” I pulled the spoon out of her, “let’s go back to Shi’s and then find a solution!” Now she shook childessy on her head and pouted at me.

“No. I’m going to a hotel and I’ll stay there!” I got up and looked at Siwon.

“Siwon oppa, will you stay with Sammie at the hotel then?” I sent him a smile, trying another tactic,”I’m sure she will love that…” Siwon looked really surprised at me but as I winked he seemed to understand and he nodded.

“Sure Min… I haven’t had a good scandal in a while anyways. Where are we staying Heerin?” he looked at my very surprised dormy.

“S-Siwon? A-aniyo… I- I-”

“Either Siwon stays with you or you’re coming back with us!”

“And that’s end of talk!” Siwon finished.

 

I don’t think it was hard to guess what one she chosed. A half hour later we were gathered in Siwon’s apartment, Leeteuk, Donghee, Sungmin and Kyuhyun tagged along too and Leeteuk seemed…  slightlyyyyyy annoyed.

I guess having s in a new scandal every second day wasn’t his cup of tea.

“Look, I don’t know what happened and what’s going on between you two,” he glaced Sam and the monkey, “but you better wrap this up. The managers have been trying to contact you all night Hyukjae but that didn’t seem to be important to you! And Samantha I thought you were going to be a bit quiet after all that with Junsu-ssi! I…” Sam sighed and instead of doing what everyone expected her to do – throw a fit for being talked to like that – she just lowered her head and nodded.

“I’m sorry Jungsu ah…” she mumbled. Siwon exchanged gazes with me and looked worried. I got up and gently pulled in Sam’s arm.

“We’ll let the group have a talk. We’re in the kitchen,” I said and pulled her with me.

 

Five days went on before the scandal was stopped fully. Eunhyuk wrote on twitter that Sam was like a sister to him and they were really close and he often forgot that people maybe didn’t know that. The fans took it better than I would have imagined so it was only Sam’s moodiness that wasn’t getting better. She didn’t really want to talk to me or anyone else, she only came out for breakfast and dinner – no lunch – and the bathroom. I couldn’t understand why.

Usually she would just have waved the scandal off, right? Like it wasn’t a big deal. But no, she acted like it was worse than when she and Junsu ended their time together and that had been harsh on her too.

“I’m worried about Sammie…” I said sighing as Donghae plopped down beside me in the couch with a bowl of popcorn. We were going to watch a movie in mine and Sam’s dorm and though it was just me and Donghae I’d invited Sam to join and even told her we could ask one of the other members… Siwon… but she refused to leave like usual.

“Me too… everyone is. Leeteuk is even started to blame himself for scolding her that night!” Donghae sighed and wrapped his arm around my waist, my head naturally found his chest as we half laid down.

“What do you think will get her out of her room? You’ve known her for longer than me,” I mumbled and laced my fingers with his. He squeezed my hand gently and stayed quiet for some seconds.

“Angel? What… what is going on between Siwon and Sammie? I know you know…” he whispered and used his free hand to trail his fingers through my hair. I hesitated.

“I don’t know what I shall tell you and what I’m allowed to…” I mumbled out my answer and snuggled my back closer to his chest, “but there is something and…” I widened my eyes and sat up right away.

“Hae, I might know why Sam is locking herself up in that stupid room of hers!”

 

After promising Donghae a half billion times that I would come down to his dorm after talking to Sam and multiple kisses I finally got to knock on Sam’s door, more than I had been doing the last few days.

“Samantha Kim I know why you’re being moody and I want you to face me now!” Trying to speak normal here. I could hear something hit the table in her room but no steps on the floor.

“Okay, you’re listening then. Dramaqueen,” I mumbled the last, “okay. You are scared to date Siwon because if people find out they will call you a again, right? I’m right.” I nodded to myself, “but do you know why? It’s because that you, my beautiful friend, is one amazing and y girl who is so down on earth that people fall for you! I mean if I weren’t straight I would totally fall for you-” the door was opened and Sam stood with a small smile on her face, showing off her y(or not) blue pajamapants with small yellow ducks on and a big orange shirt with a wig-wearing seal. Very seducing.

“Heemin you are the slowest person on earth…” she shook her head at me, “it really took you five days to figure out that? Really?” I pouted by her sudden happiness. Why was she like this? D:

“So you’re saying… you waited for me to figure this out? Are you stupid?!” I whined and jumped on her to cuddle her, “I was so worried about you, you tall idiot!” she laughed softly and hugged me back.

“I needed to think anyways… I’m so confused about the whole Siwon thing and then there is Tabia and…” I shook my head.

“Tab has been cheating on Siwon… he told me that the other day…” I looked at her, “but he was fine with it. Then he got an excuse to break up over a message since he fell for a certain model I know…” Sam widened her eyes.

“Tabia cheated on Siwon? H-how could she?” she seemed really shocked. I shrugged and sighed softly.

“No idea. I need to talk to Shannah… but point is, Siwon really likes you Sammie. And you can date in the dark, it is possible you know? Don’t care about those rumors because we all know that you aren’t a … Please get out of this room and… and… be my happy friend again. I really need it…”

 

A/N: YAY! Or something. I don't know. XD