Z16

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

My heart must have skipped an ekstra beat as Donghae kissed my lips. More than one ekstra. I had never really believed in that ‘firework’-thing people always talked about when they talked about a kiss with one they really liked/loved. I won’t say that I fully experienced that firework but it did feel magical. He pulled away slowly and sent me a lovingly smile. For the first time I really managed to send a smile back. A real smile as I wanted it to be.

“Yes…” I whispered, “I want to be your girlfriend…” Donghae hugged me tightly as I said that and I laughed. I didn’t know why but it just felt so right and… human. To love and be loved. And enjoy the most beautiful sunset in perfect surroundings.

“Why are you laughing?” Donghae asked amused. I smiled brightly at him and cuddled him, somehow not shy at the moment.

“Because… because everything is perfect!” I said, “just perfect!”

 

And that perfect day got just better when Donghae pulled out a blanket and a termo with hot chocolate.

“Who knows when we have time to be out like this again?” he asked as he putted the blanket over our shoulders. I nodded and cuddled up on his lap since the wind was getting cooler.

“Are you frrzing?” he asked. I nodded and looked up at him.

“N-neh… but it’s okay!” I said and smiled, “but… b-but can I get some of the hot chocolate?” He chuckled and poured some of it in a cup and handed it to me.

“Drink,” he said, “I don’t want you to freeze…” I smiled and took a sip of it. Hot.

“You take some too~” I said, “I don’t want you to freeze either! Plus, your manager isn’t here to stop you!” Donghae chuckled again and nodded. As he poured something for himself my phone said that I got a message.

“Check it,” Donghae said as I looked at him, “it might be important, right?” I nodded with a smile and found it. It was from Sam.

 

HEEMIN! Get Donghae home, NOW! The manager is furious over something and yelling so I can hear it in our apartment! Hurryhurry! D:

 

I widened my eyes and showed Donghae the text. He did too.

“I… we have to go home,” he mumbled. I nodded and we helped each other to get up and get the things. Donghae seemed really nervous on the whole trip home and as we stood in the elevator he hugged me tight.

“Thank you for today…” he mumbled against my hair, “I’m sorry it’s ending like this… really sorry…” I shook my head and looked up at him.

“It’s not your fault… and I enjoyed today really much so thank you too…” I smiled, “go and find out what your manager is furious about… and text me when he is done scolding, okay?” He nodded and kissed my forehead as the door opened on the 12th floor.

“See you,” he said as he let go of me, “I love you Heemin!” I widened my eyes but with my slow reactions I didn’t get to answer as the door closed and the elevator went on to my floor. I entered the dorm soundlessy but Sam had heard me anyways. She stood in the corridor right as the door closed and looked at me.

“CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!” she beamed happy and hugged me tight, “you finally got a boyfriend!” I laughed and pushed her away to get my shoes off.

“Thanks Sammie,” I said, “now, what is wrong with the members? Why is the manager furious?” Sam bit her lip and made sign for me to come to the living room.

“I don’t really hundred percent know actually,” she sat down in the couch, “but it’s because of some fight the members had on a programe that some of the staff-members noticed. But why he was SO furious over a fight, I don’t know. Heechul asked me to get out before I got involved or started yelling…” I nodded and sat down in the couch too, facing her.

“Is Donghee or Donghae involved?” I asked. She hesitated for a second.

“Shindong is… but I’m not sure with Donghae,” she bit her lip. I nodded and sighed. Now she straightened up.

“Okay, tell me. Did he use any cheesy pick-up line again?” I rolled my eyes and kicked her.

“You totally ruined that moment you know?!” Sam laughed.

“Sorry love. It was just such a bad pick-up line that I couldn’t stop myself!” I pouted and kicked her again.

“Even though I still am annoyed with you for planting a microphone in our living room I’m happy you stopped. He was really sweet when we went out and it was… it was perfect!” Sam lightened up and took both of my hands.

“Tell me! Tell me about it, pwetty pleeeeeease!” I shook my head.

“Nope~ Punishment is a ! I winked, “and Donghae won’t tell you eitheeeeeeeer!” Sam pouted at me and tried to make me change my mind. I shook my head.

“Forget it girl!”

 

~ September 2nd ~

 

“You can sit here~” Donghae send me a bright smile as he got up to help me with my hand luggage. I nodded and send him a smile back as he lifted my bag up to the shelf over our heads.

The last two and a half week had been so eventful yet busy and hard. We had barely ahd time to see each other and when it was, we had met either on a schedule where staff were around or at 3am in my room after a long day for him. I felt so bad everytime I saw him all tired and such. I wished he could get more sleep, so I always asked him to go to bed instead of come to meet me. This was the first time we actually could have more than an hour alone since we started dating, and ‘alone’ was together with all the members. Minus Heechul.

Dude freaking left for the army YESTERDAY! It was so tough to say goodbye to him like that, even though I knew I would see him again sooner or later. The members also seemed very affected by it. Not only because they had to send another member away, they also had to learn every one of his parts in the songs and change positions in the choeography. One hour less sleep for everyone.

“Does… does Dong Bang Shin Ki know?” I asked nervously as I saw Yunho and Siwon sit in row in front of ours. Donghae shook his head.

“About us? No… but even if they figure out they won’t say anything,” he smiled and fastened his seatbelt, I did too as I nodded. I actually hadn’t met Changmin yet which I didn’t know if I should call a relief or a bad thing. He was like, my all time bias. But now, he was on the same plane as me and though I couldn’t see or hear him, I knew he was nearer than ever. And my fangirl-feelings wouldn’t let me be.

 

As we arrived the airport, me and Samantha were asked to find some water for the boys since no one had seem to think of that before… and even though the fans knew Sam – both as Heechul’s sister but also as 2PM Junsu’s girlfriend and the model – she just weared a hat and some sunglasses and looked like some ulzzang. We were about to leave to the nearest kiosk to buy the water as someone called my name in English with a strong American accent.

“Heemin? Heemin Shin?” he sounded really surprised. I turned around and looked at him gaping. Okay, one thing was that the twins flew to Korea to confront me about some rumor and then hang out.

Another was meeting my old crush in a airport in Tokyo. With his girlfriend.

“Mike?!” I said with widened eyes, “Mike Anderson?!” he nodded. His girlfriend just stared really annoyed and… jealous at me. I think it was jealousy even though I couldn’t be sure. I mean, why be jealous of me? When I then noticed that Mike had opened his arms to give me a hug I understood it a bit better. Could it hurt to hug him again? I mean, I was with Donghae now. And my crush on Mike was dead, even though it still hurt to think of what happened between us. Okay, one hug couldn’t hurt. I stepped against him and gave him a fast hug before I stepped back.

“What are you doing here?!” we asked both at once.

“You first!” Both again… whyyyyyyy?! And Super Junior and DBSK had even stopped to listen! D:
“Uh… me then…” I mumbled, then pointed at the members, “I’m with my cousin and his friends. You?” I mean. We’re still in the V.I.P-area where no fans could be. How come he was here?!

“Just arrived for a vacation with Lexi,” he rubbed his neck. I nodded and noticed the curiosity in the members – and Sam’s – eyes.

“Guys, this is Mike. My old…” I couldn’t say crush. Those who knew about ‘my crush from Julliard’ would be mad because of his playerness and I wouldn’t like a scene in the airport, “my old duet-partner from Julliard,” I smiled a bit.

“What did she say?” Lexi asked Mike in her most snobby voice. I looked at her and tried not to flip.

“I just told them that Mike was my old duetpartner from Julliard,” I fired back in the same tone, “problem?” I noticed that Sam seemed really surprised by my words. That made me hesitate – y Heemin in the airport? In front of everyone?

Here is the thing with Lexi Williams. There are many people I don’t like but have learnt to tolerate. But Lexi… since she slapped me, we accidently met two times later on and she was a in front of me. One thing is I was crushed over the thing with Mike, another thing was Lexi. But I started getting an attitude in front of her after she slapped me – and it was ONLY in front of her I got it.

“Oh yes, I got a problem. You.” She stepped against me and stared at me like I was her minion. Mike just stood there, all dumbfounded.

“Well Lexi… Then take your little boyfriend and get out of my sight,” I stepped against her, “my friends shouldn’t be poisned by your plastic fakeness!” I swear, she had gotten at least two operations since last time I saw her. And back then she had five or so. Rich parents.

“Oh please Heemin. Like you are anything to these guys beside a poor cousin of some random star. They only talk to you out of sympathy because you have no parents and then force by the friendship-family bond. Get a hold on yourself.” I clenched my fists as two people grabbed me. Sam and Donghae…

“Look girl, I don’t know who you are but say that one more time and I will kick you so hard in the face that no doctor can save it!” Sam stepped against her and I saw that Mike grabbed Lexi.

“Lex, let’s go,” he mumbled. Lexi shook her head.

“No Mike.” She looked at Sam, “and who are you ?” I don’t know how much the members understood by all this but the word ‘’ seemed to have a affect on them, ‘cause Eunhyuk, Siwon and Sungmin all jumped against Sam and held her before she attacked the girl.

“DID YOU JUST CALL ME A ?!” she screamed, “I’M SAMANTHA JAMISON KIM, A GIRL WHO IS A BILLION TIMES MORE WORTH THAN A GIRL WHO LET’S HER BOYFRIEND HURT MY FRIEND’S FEELINGS!” …she knew who they were?!

“What is going on here?!” a security-crew came running against us. They talked in English but looked at the famous people in my back.

“Those two are creating some mess that made our friend angry.” Siwon said as he held back Sam, “can we go now?” We had been waiting for the security-team to arrive for us to get out. That was why Sam and I should have had time to find water… The team all nodded.

“Yes. But we’ll have to those two out first if that’s okay,” one of them said. Siwon just nodded.

“Hurry up please.”

 

“Heemin ah? Who… who were they?” Donghae asked me as we sat down in the couches in the V.I.P-area. I sighed and looked at Sam who seemed to be calmed down again.

“Mike and Lexi. Mike is…”

“That dude who hurt her at Julliard. The guy she had a one-sides love on,” Sam said. Well, thank you very much dear. Really wanted them to know that.

“He was what?!” Donghae asked, “how… WHAT?!” I shook my head at him.

“Donghae there is nothing left for him. I was just surprised to see him…” I smiled a bit and sighed. My gosh… this wasn’t really my dream-scenario of arriving in Japan.

“THAT was the guy who played you?!” Donghee asked and widened his eyes, “how dare he just stand there like nothing ever happened?! If I see him again-”

“You won’t Oppa.” I looked at him, “and even if you do, you aren’t going to do anything to him or Lexi. They’re my buisniss, not yours…”

“But-”

“No buts. You’re a star and both Lexi and Mike has powerful and rich parents in L.A. Don’t create a scandal or anything like that, please!”

 

A/N: ...yeah. Dunno what I just wrote xD