Z34

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

 

I tightened my grab around Donghae's hand and focused on my shoes as I walked out of the chalet against the car. It was today we had to leave and I hadn't slept very well that night, only in fear of facing the crazy E.L.Fs. In the end I just went to the kitchen and drank a lot of coffee so when Sungmin - who was the first one up this morning - entered the kitchen he saw me as a shaking insane person. I need my sleep and I didn't get it this night. 

"We're almost there..." I heard Donghae mumble, "don't worry..." I nodded slightly and after a few steps I could see the car throuhh the edge of my eyes. I got in and when I finally sat down I looked up. The members who had walked behind us got in too - they had ordered a minibus! - and the manager drove off as soon as the last member got in.

"What an end of a vacation!" Ryeowook sighed behind me. He sat with Yesung and as I turned around and expected to see a tired Ryeowook, judging after his voice, I saw a happy dude. I smiled weakly.

"Sorry oppa-" "It's fine Heemin!" He grinned, "it's that reporters fault. Not yours, nor Donghae hyung's!" Donghae squeezed my hand gently and made me look at him.

"You should try to sleep. We're home in two hours, I will wake you up..." He smiled softly. Sungmin - who sat in front of us with Eunhyuk - turned around and handed me a pink blanket and a neckpillow in same color. 

"You still lool terrible!" He said, almost repeating the morninggreeting he gave me. I smiled weakly as Donghae took the stuff and placed the pillow-thing around my neck and putted the blanket around my body tightly. 

"Close your eyes...* he whispered. I bit my lip before doing it. I doubted I would fall asleep but yeah. I could give it a try?

 

"I'll just carry her..." A voice said close to me, "no fans can see anyways and she can sleep on the couch at the rest room. It's just a short meeting anyways and I don't want to wake her up~" a second later I felt some arms under my body and then it getting lifted from the busseat. I felt too tired to open mu eyes and protest but also, I didn't want to fall asleep. Instead I ended up nuzzling my nose against his neck since my head happened to be there. I felt him tighten his arms around me and his head leaning down to kiss me behind my ear. 

"I love you~" he whispered, "sleep..." By his words, I couldn't help but smile and I kissed his neck softly. 

"Hae, watch where you walk instead of making love in your mind!" Eunhyuk scolded from beside. Donghae chuckled and removed his lips from my ear.

"I won't walk into any walls Hyukkie. I'm not you!" My boyfriend said in a teasing voice, making everyone laugh. 

After laying comfortably in my boufriend's arms for a while I felt him bending down and then my back on the couch. The blanket, which had been hanging loose over me, got put around me again.

"Sam can you watch Heemin?" Donghae asked after he had planted a kiss on my forehead. I felt a body sit down in the couch at my legs.

"Don't worry fish. I will watch over your sleeping beauty who is not sleeping!" She laughed.

"What? She isn't?" My lovely chubby cousin exclaimed. I opened my eyes slowly with a smile creeping on my face.

"Not fully anymore..." I looked at Donghae who chuckled, "but Hae was just comfortable..."

"Know where you belong," Eunhyuk teased his best friend who now rolled his eyes.

"I knew she wasn't slee-" 

"SUPER JUNIOR IT IS NOW!" A manager stormed in and everybody looked at him.

"Neh! Coming!" Leeteuk looked around at the members, "yah, come on kids!"

 

~ Donghae P.O.V ~

 

So, the meeting was a common SM meeting, which meant that all the groups whose schedule were free and every group was actualæy represent today. Half of SNSD were here, the whole f(x) and DBSK and Onew and Jonghyun from SHINee, BoA and Kangta. And with the whole active Super Junior I say it was many people. 

Honestly I didn't listen as well as I should be through everything. I knew Leeteuk would brief me later and and I was a bit worried for Heemin. 

Okay scratch that. 

I was very worried. 

What if she wouldn't be able to sleep from now on because of this scandal thing? First the nightmare and now a sleepless night? An hour went and I had been looking at my phone every five minutes to check of she sent me a message but nooooo. Nothing. I was thinking of excusing myself and go the the bathroom when the spokesman said something that grabbed my attention.

"-will support our new artist. I don't know if you remember her from 'Singer and Trainee' where she went with Shindong-ssi, but then you might know her as either his cousin or Lee Donghae's girlfriend. May I present our newest member of the SM-family, Shin Heemin alias Katie!"

“BWOAH?!” ……. Was my reaction to that. Heemin stepped shyly out of some room and bit her lip as she looked around. I looked against Shindong who seemed to be the only unsurprised member here and then back at Heemin who looked at me for a second. Then she turned against the spokesman who gave her permission to speak. She bowed for us and smiled then.

“Hello everyone. I’m Shin Heemin, SM’s newest artist. Please take good care of me!” She bowed again as the spokesman pointed to f(x)’s table for her to sit. BoA was sitting there too and the empry chair was between her and Amber. Heemin nodded and went to the chair and greeted the girls. F(x) greeted back cheerfully and BoA also with a smile.

I noticed Jessica rise her hand after a few seconds and get the word.

“Sir, with all due respect. Debutating a girl who is in a public relationship with one of the biggest hallyu stars isn’t the best idea I think. She already receives lots of hate and she won’t get less if she gets famous~”

I got up.

“Don’t talk like you know what you’re saying!”

“Donghae!” Eunhyuk sounded from my side. Someone pulled in my arm and I opened my eyes confused and looked at Leeteuk who had been pulling in me.

“B-bwoah?” He pointed against the spokesman. I noticed that everyone had been staring at me.

“Do you have something to say about this, Mr. Lee…?” he asked. I ducked my eyes embarrassed and shook my head.

“N-no sir. I- I’m sorry sir.” I chewed on my lower lip, “it won’t happen again. Y-you can continue…”

 

~ Heemin P.O.V ~ 

 

“Sam, if people sees me…” I whispered and ducked my head once again as I thought I made eyecontact with some girl. Samantha squeezed my hand.

“Girl, you have to get used to it. Are you embarrassed by dating him, huh?” I could hear a smile in her voice, “c’mon. Junsu kissed me in public and we were dating after that and everyone knew. You and Hae have been together for months and you are ducking like a murder when he is going to court and hiding for journalists? Man up!” Just as she finished her sentence I got a textmessage.

“Donghee oppa just wrote that the managers forgot everything about booking an interview for Hae at Strong heart tonight so they’re heading there,” I told Sam after reading, “he asks if I want to come since people know me anyways…” I looked up at her and she made big eyes.

“Strong Heart?! SBS is -”

“Two blocks away, I know…” I bit my lip. I didn’t get to say anything more before Sam pulled me into the nearest shop to find me something to wear.

 

A/N: Okay. This has been TOO long. I know.
I don't even wanna excuse myself, just know I'm sorry. OTL