Z22

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

TVXQ’s Choikang Changmin spotted shopping with girlfriend

 

Late Friday night one of our photographers spotted TVXQ’s Shim ‘Choikang’ Changmin in a dressroom with a girl.
Apparently the two were out shopping with member Jung ‘U-Know’ Yunho who seemed very relaxed about the two’s relationship. The girl is still unknown to us but described as around 165 cm tallm long black hair and very nice legs. Who is it? Stay tuned for more information.

 

- and then a picture of me and Changmin in the dressroom in the small shop. I hid my head in my lap in embarrassment as Donghae finished reading the small article and looked at me.

“This is not good…” he said. I looked up again and shook my head.

“It’s so not good! How am I ever going outside again? And on that stupid program in next week?”

“We can’t see your face clearly… and the description can be any girl in the street,” Sam said, “you won’t have big problems. I think it’s Changmin oppa who has the biggest troubles from today on!” Donghae nodded.

Last night the two and I went straight home and told Super Junior about what happened. I hadn’t talked to Changmin yet but Donghae talked to Yunho just when the article came on the internet. Yunho had told that Changmin was called to the company to a talk about this scandal – Changmin’s sister had told him that he just could say it was her so I wasn’t in danger. They thought.

“Still,” I argued, “what if… what if they don’t believe it’s his sister? I mean, is it normal to dress with your brother such place?” Donghae laid his arm around my waist and turned me around to look at him.

“They don’t have any proof that you’re the girl, angel… don’t worry too much, okay? Changmin won’t say anything about you. I promise…” I sank and nodded.

“A-ara-araso…”

 

Donghee wanted me to go and meet a vocal-trainer around lunch in SM so I could talk to her about my choice of song. Sam decided to join me so we went together. Already in the fronthall I met my new scandal-partner(as Sam preferred to call him -___-‘) and Yunho. Changmin made sign for us to come with him so we followed to a little room with only a table and some chairs. Yunho locked the door behind us as we had entered and Changmin looked at me with a tiny smile.

“SM will give an official announcement that it was just my sister and I helped her zipping the dress. You can go freely,” he said. I took a deep breath and hugged Sam.

“Thank God…” I mumbled, “I was so nervous by taking the subway today. I get paranoia so easily…” Sam chuckled and let go of me.

“We told you not to worry Min! It’s not the first time scandals come out like that. And SM knows how to handle things like this~”

“You can go on that program as Donghee’s coucin, not as Changmin’s girlfriend. Don’t worry,” Yunho chuckled, “I guess that’s why you’re here? To prepare?” I nodded.

“I should meet with some vocal trainer in fifteen minutes,” I bit my lip, “can you guys tell me where room C32 is?”

 

~ One week later ~ 

 

The scandal died just like that! Or, there were no more news about it. The fans were still suspicious but no one followed me around, nor did Changmin get asked in any interviews. I tried to focus as good as possible on the competition. Maybe I didn’t want to do it but I couldn’t let Donghee down like that either. I mean, I had to show that his trust in me was right, right?

“You look aweful,” Sam said when I went to the kitchen that morning. I scowled and sat down. No sleep.

“And goodmorning to you…” I took an apple from the bowl on the table and took a bite, “gosh, I haven’t practiced enough… I’m so nervous!” Sam rolled her eyes and pointed at me with her chopsticks.

“You’ve practiced day and night miss. And everybody who’ve heard you are mindblown… so go on that program, win the and show them all who Shin Heemin are. Araso?!”

“The nerves again?” Without we’d noticed some of the members had entered. Donghee, Donghae, Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Donghae laid his arms around my neck from behind and kissed my cheek. I nodded at my cousin.

“Yeah… Oppa, what if I fail you?” I asked. He chuckled and sat down on the drawer.

“If you go out on that stage tonight. And do your best, then I don’t care if you don’t hit every note or maybe miss a part of the text. Not that I think you will, ‘cause you have never done that before. Just go out there and… and…”

“Enjoy it,” Sungmin said with a smile, “go out there and enjoy it. We’ll all cheer for you!”

 

We had to be at the place already at lunch for rehearsals and such, even though it first would be filmed in the night.

“I can’t be there tonight but I’ll watch your rehearsals,” Donghae said when we sat in the back of the van, on our way to the studio. I nodded and pouted a bit. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

“I’ll cheer for you in my heart,” he whispered in my ear as he pulled away again. Now I blushed.

“I see a tomato-red Heemin in my mirror,” Sam said in a sing-song voice and turned against us with a grin, “aigoo you two!” Donghae chuckled, I hid my head in his shoulder.

“I only see her hair,” Eunhyuk had also turned around now, “Hae, I can’t see your girlfriend’s face.” Donghae laughed and hugged me by the waist.

”Well, she is my girlfriend. Why would you see her face?” he joked back.

“She was my cousin first,“ Now Donghee joined, “I thought of something by the way… Heemin?” I looked against him.

“N-neh Oppa?” I said. He chuckled.

“I was just thinking… do you want a stagename? Then you have to come up with it before tonight~” He winked and I widened my eyes.

“S-stagename? Why?” I asked.

“Because that can give you an stage identity. On stage you’re that name, off stage you’re Heemin!” Donghee said, “but if course, you can also just be Heemin?”

“She should have a stagename,” Sam said, “when she is dancing or singing she is totally different than when she is with us and just talking…”

“She gets confident…” Eunhyuk said. The others agreed and I blushed even more.

“Y-yah!” I mumbled.

“It should be something in English,” Donghee chosed to ignore me, “but what?”

“Does she represent an animal maybe? That could be cool!” Eunhyuk said. I looked pleading at Donghae who seemed to like the conversation and not help me.

“I don’t know…”

“Hae! What do you call her?” Eunhyuk said. Donghae rolled his eyes.

“That’s not something others shall call her. I have copyright on that name~” He chuckled and looked at me, “Love, did you have an American name?” I hesitated. I actually did since many thought that ‘Heemin’ was too asian and whatnot… So after a month at school they decided to name me Katie by the reason that it meant ‘pure’ and they somehow thought that I was pure and someone they had to protect. But it was only people who didn’t knew me outside class who called me that…

“U-uhm… Some called me Katie,” I said and then explained why.

“Katie? We should upgrade that name… Skatie! Shin Katie!” … Skatie?

“I sound like some skateboard-brand…” I muttered, “If we have to use Katie, just go with ‘Shin Katie’…”

 

… And Shin Katie they decided on. I didn’t really care about it but they thought it was something fresh that would remind people that I lived in the states once.

“Shin Katie-ssi? It’s your turn for rehearsal,” one of the PD’s said. I got up and saw Donghae, Sam and Eunhyuk sit with Donghee in the audience-seats and look excited and whatnot. I took a deep breath as some sound-dude gave me a microphone and asked me to enter the stage. I slowly walked out there and soundcheck started.

One round of soundcheck and a rehearsal later, Donghae pulled me into some tiny janitor-like closet and locked the door. I looked up at him as he bended down to kiss me with smiling lips.

“You… were great, Shin Katie-ssi,” he whispered and kissed me again, “I’m so proud of you…” I blushed but smiled back at him. He pulled away and pulled something up from his pocket. A little gift-box.

“I got you something… I want you to wear it tonight,” he smiled and handed it to me. I opened it curious and then gaped.

It was a set of earrings, a necklace and a ring, all in a mix between gold and silver. I stared at him.

“This… hasn’t it been expensive?” I whispered. He decided to ignore the question, took the ring up and putted it gently on my hand.

“It fits perfect,” he said and kissed my hand.

 

A/N: Hehehehehe~