Z21

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

~ Shindong P.O.V  ~

 

“Sam, do you know where Heemin went? I have something to tell her…” I hesitated and with a smile added, “and she might kill me.” Sam looked up from Junsu’s lap, surprised.

“Why are you saying that with a smile mister? What have you done?” I chuckled and sat down in one of the armchairs.

“Have you heard about that audition program where a star is showing of one of his or hers ‘trainees’?” I said. Both Sam and Junsu nodded.

“Yeah? Wait, don’t tell me that…” Sam started laughing, “you wrote her up for it! Who is her teacher?!” I winked and pointed at myself. Now she laughed even more.

“Oh oppa! That’s hilarious!” she smiled widely, “Min is going to kill you for that!” I nodded and shrugged.

“Maybe. Now, where is that girl?”

 

I decided to take a nap in the girl’s living room until Heemin returned from her date. I wouldn’t really scold her because of either the Donghae-thing or the running-away thing – especially not now when I had the news I had.

I’d talked to my mum about this. How we should make Heemin famous, and I came to the conclusion to make her my trainee, if she wanted it or not. Deep inside I knew she liked performing just as much as Sam felt for modeling(which was much), so I wanted to help her. Might hate me now, but she would be thankfull in the future.

“Oppa? Why are you here?” I hadn’t noticed that she’d returned and I spun around in the couch so I rolled down on the floor with a ‘boom’. She laughed and sat down in the couch. When I looked at her face I saw pure happiness… so I guess today had been a succees. I mean, she wouldn’t smile if it wasn’t.

“Because…. I have something to tell you!” I got up again and sat down beside her. She tilted her head.

“Hm? What is it?” I smiled and put my feet in her lap. She scowled at me, but didn’t say anything. Instead she started pinching each toe.

“Uhm… You are now my trainee and we’re going on a special programe in a week,” I said, “just so you know… so time to pre- AUCH!” She had pinched my tiny-toe really, REALLY, hard.

“YOU WHAT?!?! Without my permission?! And your trainee?!?!?!?!” I pulled my feet close and pouted at her.

“Listen to me!” I said. She scowled back at me but crossed her arms and let me talk, “You are going to indirectly be in SM but under me… let’s say, in ‘Shin’s Family’,” I chuckled, “that means you can stay in this dorm with Sam and I’ll be the one who helps you with the agency-stuff. I already talked to the CEO about it and he thinks high of it…”

“Oppa, I already am ‘Shin’s family’ if you haven’t noticed…” Heemin said teasingly with a diva-tone in her voice, “I’m your cousin!” I laughed and patted her with my foot.

“You are… so there is no problem there, are there?” I winked. She pouted and shook her head.

“Guess not…” she muttered, then took a deep breath, “what can I win? I mean, if I’m doing as you say… what good will it do for me?”

“You’ll get noticed as a singer…” I said, “and you’re going to have an easy debut. Admit it. You want to debut…” She bit her lip. I chuckled again.

“That’s a yes then. Thanks Heemin ah… Donghae will be proud of you too ;)”

 

~ Heemin P.O.V ~

 

What was I doing here again? I let Donghee drag me to SM that night so I could get some vocal training – yeah right – and help to choose a song. But instead of some trainer in the company, DBSK showed up. Yes, that’s right. My all-time favorite group was going to help me.

“Min, I have to leave a half hour. Do you think I can let you be alone with them for that long?” Donghee asked after telling about his plan in which there was nothing. I bit my lip and nodded a bit.

“Y-yeah…” I said. Yunho smiled at me before looking at my cousin.

“Just go hyung. We’ll help her with whatever it is,” he said. Donghee nodded, clapped my shoulder and left. We sat a bit awkward in the room until Changmin spoke up.

“Sooo… uhm… should we get something to eat instead? We can talk meanwhile…” he hesitated, then send me a smile, “I’m sure you don’t need our vocal-advices anyways, right?”

So, we went to a nearby restaurant to eat and talk.

“Do you… do you have any advices for my chose of song?” I asked as we had ordered and were waiting for our food. They both thought for a moment.

“Something where your vocal really shows…” Changmin said and Yunho added,

“Maybe in English since you speak it fluent. In some way it always seems more impressing if people can sing and speak English fluent…” I nodded thoughtfully.

“Do you have any songs in mind?” Changmin asked and tilted his head. I smiled and nodded.

“I… Stand up for love by Destiny’s Child,” I said, “I sang it at a competition at Julliard and… well, I’ve always loved that song, soo…”

“One of the competitions you won?” Yunho asked. I nodded shyly and smiled.

“Yeah…” I rubbed my neck, “one of those…”

 

Donghee called me after a half hour, asking where in the world we were since we weren’t where he left us. He told me that Kyuhyun and Donghae came to help and asked if I wanted that. Yunho took the phone before I got to answer though and said that they would kidnap me for the night before he hung up without waiting for an answer. I stared at him.

“Wh-where are you… are we going anywhere?” I asked. He smiled and emptied his glass, then looked at Changmin.

“Night-shopping!”

 

Okay, I asked them why in the world we should go night-shopping and their answer was, that I had to look good on stage. And there were no stylists over this if we didn’t pay them… so why do that? In the car I got a message from Donghae.

 

Min ah? Tell Yunho and Changmin I’ll come after them if they do something to you that I don’t like, araso? And I trust them. Enjoy your evening! Saranghae! <3

 

I smiled and send a quick text back before nervously looking up at my all-time biases.

“Uhm.. Hae says that… that he trust you but if you do anything to me then he’ll come after you,” I said. Both of the chuckled and Yunho turned his head against me – while driving…

“Tell Donghae that we’ll take good care of you! And that the salat is best when it’s green!” The car turned quiet.

“Hyung, what did you just say?” Changmin asked, “what’s with the salat?!” Yunho chuckled and looked back on the road.

“Just write it. Donghae knows what I mean!”

 

“Heemin, he would like this. Try it on!” Yunho handed me a dress with a grin and a wink and I stared at it. With ‘he’ did he mean Donghae…? Probably. But this dress? It was some tight black one which revealed the back. I shook my head and made an ‘x’ with my arms.

“No! I’m not trying that on!” I said right back, “not ever! Never!”

“Auw come on Heemin… I think you’ll look great!” Changmin said and send me a smile, “and you don’t need to buy it if you don’t like it!”

“A-ani! I don’t…. I don’t wanna!” I said, this time more nervous. Changmin went closer and and gave me the dress.

“Come on Heemin ah~ It won’t hurt!”

… I ended up actually trying on the dress. But as I wouldn’t come out, Changmin just went in. Just like that when I said I was done! D: He whistled, gave me thumbs up and then pulled the curtain away so Yunho could see it too… and then blitz-light hit us. The first second I just thought it was Yunho but then I couldn’t see a camera nor his phone in his hand but I saw a man with a big camera run away. I widened my eyes.

“Hul…” Changmin mumbled.

 

A/N: ㅋㅋㅋ