Z31

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

“I’ve rented a small chalet as we all live in. We almost lay in layers!” Sam chuckled, “but everyone is having fun. Donghae keeps pouting about not being able to celebrate Christmas with you though and I have been dying to tell him that you’ll come! And your cousin also wants to have you there since he haven’t celebrated it with you since Julliard and-” I laughed.

“Sam, breathe! You’re ranting!” I said. She stopped and took a deep breath and looked at me with a smile.

“You’re right… sorry… I’m just so happy to have you back! I seriously need a girl to talk to, like… seriously!” I smiled and looked forward. I could see the chalets already and Sam had pointed at the one we should be living in for the next couple of days. Sam parked and we got out of the door. I went to the back to get my luggage but someone screamed my name before I even got it open.

“HEEMIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?” I turned around and saw Donghee and Leeteuk in full ski-outfit with showboards over their shoulders. Donghee pulled off his ski-glasses and ran over and gave me a big bearhug – making me soaking wet thanks to his wet clothes =.=’

“YAH, SHIN DONGHEE!” I whined and hit his back, “PUT ME DOWN! YOU’RE WET!” He squeezed me again before putting me down, and looked at me.

“What are you doing here?” Leeteuk asked and also smiled widely. I opened the back of the car to get my luggage and smiled.

“Coming home… cruise went bankroubt so I’m not officially retured!” I grinned, “but I only told Sammie. I wanted to surprise you all!” Donghee pouted but ruffled my hair with a small smile.

“I’m sure they’ll be happy to get you back. Especially Donghae,” he rolled his eyes and chuckled, “he really misses you.”

“You didn’t?” I asked teasingly with a pout. Sam and Leeteuk laughed.

“Of couuuuuuuurse I did!” at the long ‘course’ he pulled me back to his grab and hugged me, “I always miss my tiny cousin!”

I got inside the chalet and put my things down in the enterance. Sam was chatting loudly with Donghee and Leeteuk to fool the rest of the members and the three of them entered the living room first.

“Guys, Sam has a surprise for you!” Leeteuk announced loudly and everything inthere went quiet. I smiled a bit…

Once a leader, alwals a leader.

“She already gave us a trip to this place?” Yesung said wondering, “why more Sam?” Sam chuckled.

“This was actually the reason why I planned the trip,” she sounded happy, “but… I didn’t plan it alone. It was a friend who asked if I couldn’t do it~” They all asked loudly who it was, Sam and the two members I met outside laughed.

“Love? Please enter~” Sam sing-song and I opened the door. The first eyes I met where Sam’s who were showing the greatest eye-smile.

“He-Heemin?” Donghae said quietly. I looked against him and nodded, smiling widely.

And then I went deaf.

Just kidding.

But it half exploded with people yelling my name and then attacking me with hugs. I suddenly felt how Sam must have felt the first time we met. When the members attacked him. When I had felt jealous of her.

Someone suddenly wrapped their arms around my waist from behind and planted a kiss on my neck. I turned around surprised and saw Donghae’s happy face look at me. I planted a soft happy kiss on his lips and hugged him back.

“I’ve missed you too…” I mumbled, only loud enough for him to hear.

Or, I thought.

“Didn’t you miss me too, huh?” Eunhyuk said and pushed Donghae away and hugged me, “you always missed this part of EunHae, right? Right?” I laughed and looked at Sam.

“What is he on?” I asked in english. She laughed and shrugged.

“Strawberry-milk?” she suggested. I chuckled as Donghae pushed Eunhyuk away again.

“Yah, anchovy! That’s my girlfriend!!” He whined. Eunhyuk started pouting and fake-sobbing.

“What about me Hae? Do you only love Heemin now? What happened to us?” he whined. Kyuhyun handed him playfully a handkerchief and then the EunHae-act stopped as Eunhyuk decided to annoy Kyuhyun now.

 

“Love, dinner is ready~” Donghae walked into the room with all his stuff and sat it down. I turned around and smiled widely at him before jumping against him and huggged him tightly.

“I’ve really missed you Donghae…” I mumbled against his neck. His arms closed around my waist and we swayed from side to side.

“I have missed you too… ” he whispered and just as I looked up against him he leaned his head down and pecked my lips with a sweet smile. When he were about to pull away I put my hand behind his nape and stopped him. No. I locked my lips with his and it didn’t take three seconds before he responded to the kiss.

I don’t know how long we just stood there and shared mouthwater.

Okay, honestly, I felt like the world could explode that moment I wouldn’t care.  Because I was finally with Donghae again. In Korea.

And my life seemed perfect in that moment /////3

Just untiiiiil……………

“HYUNG, HEEMIN! FOOOOOOOOOOOOD!” Kyuhyun smacked the door open and interrupted our moment in best ‘evil maknae’ style. He grinned like a little kid when he saw us. Donghae took the nearest pillow and threw after him.

“Out Kyuhyun. Now!”

 

Pee.

I had to pee.

Yes, you needed that information! Because I woke up in the middle of the night because I needed to go to the bathroom.

Donghae and I had felt asleep in one of the singlebeds in our room pretty early that night without I had been in the bathroom…

Very important for you to know, yes! I sat up quietly and looked down at Donghae. The duvet was only covering his legs so his very well.-build upper-body was shown together with his peacefull-sleeping face.

He looked so innocent and cute, really… though the body was to die for.

Any fangirl would envy me.

I couldn’t resist leaning down and peck his lips gently before getting out of the bed(in the foot-end since Hae was laying at the edge…) and then tiptoeing out.

What surprised me the most was, that there was a light in the kitchen and I heard voices. Curiously I went there and forgot about the bathroom for a moment. Then I realized that it was Siwon and Sam who were having a little night-talk. While discussing with myself if I should just tiptoe to the bathroom and back to bed or go to say hello I ended up overhearing the subject…

“Don't worry if you're single. God is looking at you right now, saying, "I'm saving this one for someone special." Siwon said with a smile in his voice. Were they talking about Sam and Junsu’s break up?

“Thanks… I don’t really believe in God, but… I think… I think that I believe in you…” Sam sounded abit fragile… WHAT WAS WRONG TO MY SAMMIE?!?!?!? Was she okay? I know I didn’t got to talk much to her this night because of Donghae…

Okay, on the top of my to-do-list for tomorrow was now, ‘Girl-talk with Sammie’. 

 

A/N: OKAY. I know it's been a while since I updated AND that the chapter is short and probably a lot but... I've had a lot of homeworks and work-work and all ;A; It's been really stressed and busy... I hope to update soon again but I won't promise anything ;;