Z30

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

A/N: First of all, thank you to Passion - Sam's mum - for helping me with this chapter.
I've seriously been stuck, that's why it took so long! I'll try to update soon again, okay guys?
Thanks for still reading! Enjoy <3

“Hey Min,” Sam smiled at me from the computer monitor. I smiled back.

“Hey girl. How’s things going?” she asked. I hesitated. Where should I start?

“I… I have a surprise for you and the boys actually… but I want you to help me with it,” I bit my lip. She widened her eyes.

“What? Why? What is it?! What shall I do?!” she seemed a bit hyper, I chuckled.

“I’m coming home for Christmas.”

 

Okay, there is a history behind that…

The cruise went bankroubt because the captain used more money than he had. So two days from now, we would all be done. Fired. But, with the pay we’d been promised when we signed the contract, which meant, the pay for the next couple of months. Tabia and Shannah talked about travelling around the world the next couple of months, visit me in Korea again, Matty said that he would propose to his boyfriend… and also come to Korea. He was started to like the boys and in the end had really fun with Sungmin and Donghee – which made me happy. My best friend having fun with my cousin even though they didn’t understand each other? It was great!

“Are you ready?” Matty had opened the door to my cabin and peeked in. I nodded and smiled as I got up from bed.

“The last dance, huh?” I asked. He shrugged and nodded.

“Let’s finish this with a boom,” he reached his hand out for me. I nodded.

We went to the theatre where all the others already were preparing, all looking a bit sad. For some of them this was the way they earned money for their family… they lived here and sent all money back to their families. I felt so bad for them… for me it was just losing a job and getting back home. I could maybe get another chance at SM with my cousin or else try another company. I knew that some in Korea was asking where I went since there never came anything from me… and I wasn’t even famous. I didn’t win or anything either…

“I’m going to miss this,” one of the backgrounddancers said with a sigh as he buttoned his jacket, “everything… Our team, our performances, practices… the memories here…” the others nodded quietly.

“It’s not even like we can meet up,” another said, “we live in different countries… only if we find another cruise together,” he looked around. I sighed.

“Let’s see if we can keep in touch anyways,” I smiled, “make a group on facebook or something. I’ve really enjoyed meeting you guys, even though I didn’t get to know you for so long. It’s been very enjoyable!” They smiled and nodded. Our instructor entered and looked around at all of us with a sigh.

“Tonight… enjoy is as much as you can, standing in the spotlight. You are all stars, singers as dancers, fronts as backups. Those shows we’ve done wouldn’t be complete without every single of you,” a smile lighted up the instructors face, “you are all talented and stars. I hope the best for you in the future and I wish for you to shine. Good luck!” Then came the bow. To show respect. We all clapped and then me and Matt got to dress up.

 

“If you ever need a backup dancer when you get famous give me a call!”

“And me!”

“I’m fresh too!”

“You better go and kick some !” We all group hugged. Matt and the twins were the last ones to let go and I looked with teary eyes at them.

“Promise to write as soon as you’re in Seoul,” Tabia said, “and greet everyone. Wish them Merry Christmas and all!” Shannah and Matt nodded. I looked at my phone and sighed.

Time to leave so I didn’t miss my plane.

“Take care,” I bit my lip, “I love you all.“ I looked around and then sat in in the taxi behind me. As I drove off I waved and kept waving until I couldn’t see anyone anymore. Goodbye cruise. Gonna miss you after all…

 

~ Samantha P.O.V ~

 

“Samshiiiiii, where are you going?” Sungmin looked up from the TV as I was taking on my jacket. I send him a smile.

“Just to pick something up at home I forgot… I’ll be back soon!” Kyuhyun and Donghae looked up now too.

“Shouldn’t someone join you?” Donghae asked. I fast shook my head.

“No need Hae, no need! Stay here where no fans will find you and relax. I’ll be back before dinner, okay?” They nodded and kept glancing me to I left.

We had rented a small chalet at a skiresort for a week. Or, I had. A gift for the members I said. For Christmas… actually, it was just to get them away from the busy celebrity-life and to a place they could be human. And of course, a place where Donghae and Heemin could get to reunite properly. It wasn’t like I let them at the cruise… I stole Donghae’s bedspace in Heemin’s bed. Because I am that awesome ;D Or not.

It wasn’t like my life had been sheer layer cake(can you say that in English? Sounds much better in Danish, I swear. Lutter lagkage). After me and Junsu broke up I was either met with sympathy from Super Junior or hate from Junsu’s fans. Jeez, I got hate when we dated, I got hate when we broke up… Junsu just explained it as we grew apart but still talked.

Talked my .

I hadn’t spoken to him since the cruise. I’d talked to Wooyoung and Taecyeon and greeted the other members once but not Junsu. I’d got eyecontact with him once but we both looked away…

I sighed and looked at the road. I was already in the car, driving against the airport. I really looked forward to get Heemin back home. A girl to talk to and all… Not that the guys wasn’t nice or anything but I really missed someone to talk to about those things! Before I knew I parked the car on the parkinglot at the airport and got out. It was really cold outside these days and I froze as soon as I closed the door and got the car locked. I ran as fast as my bighheeled boots allowed me, ten minutes it took before I entered the airport building. Stupid huge parkinglot, I swear…

As soon as I entered I think I went deaf. Thousands of fangirls – and fanboys – were filling the airport with their signs and whatever and it didn’t take me more than a second to find out which group they were fans of.

‘Welcome back SHINee’

‘SHINee Jjang’

‘Jonghyun saranghae’ and all those kind of signs. I rolled my eyes and found my phone to see if I’d gotten any text from Heemin yet. None. She hadn’t arrived I suppose. We would never find each other here…

I looked around and shook my head of some of the fans. Their acting was so weird but of course, they were fans. Fans could be weird.

I saw a girl get pulled away by a security who tried to fight a shirt over her head.

Yup. Weird indeed.

 

~ Heemin P.O.V ~ 

 

“Heemin noona?” a very surprised voice said from behind. I turned around just as I’d grabbed my luggage and saw Taemin and Minho stand with theirs too, the other members of SHINee a bit away to get theirs. I smiled to them and nodded.

“Hello you two! Long time no see!” I bowed to them. Taemin smiled widely.

“Noona! I haven’t seen you since you ran away!” he said. I chuckled and tried to look happy as I shrugged.

“Had my reasons. But I’m back now!”

“I heard you went to work on a cruise. Already back?” Minho asked. I nodded.

“Yeah… they went bankroubt, the cruisefirm, so we got sent home. But nobody beside Sam knows yet,” I smiled. The rest of SHINee had not got their luggage too and went to us.

“Heemin-ssi! Hi!” Onew said as he smiled bright, “home for Christmas?” Minho and Taemin chuckled.

“And winther. And spring. And Summer. And Fall. And the rest of her life!” Taemin said. I couldn’t help but smile.

“We’ll see, we’ll see!”

 

I separated with SHINee when we were heading out. I had to find Sam and they had to get through the fangirls. I found my phone and saw a text from her, saying that she was at Starbucks at the mainenterance purking over Shawols. I chuckled and headed that way.