Z20

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

“Take good care of my niece Donghae!” My aunt had been waiting in the dorm for us to return, just so she could talk to him, “you two seems to be destinied to be together. And she deserves someone like you, just like the other way around!” I blushed and hid behind Donghae’s shoulder.

“Auntie!” I whined embarrassed and she chuckled.

“Araso dear, araso. I’m just saying what your parents want me to say!” I pouted. Donghae laid an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek – in front of my aunt D: - before he smiled to her.

“Don’t worry. I promise that I will take care of her the best way possible. I love her very much…” My aunt nodded with a satisfied smile.

“Good. I’m glad. Heemin, I’ll be going now. Make sure to call some more often, okay?” I nodded and bowed my head as Donghae wouldn’t let go of me.

“Take care,” I said with a smile.

Donghae and I spent the night with all the members in the living room on 12th floor, talking and watching TV. Somehow we got the couch and Donghae had his arms fasted around me all the time. Junsu came around midnight, since he was going to stay the night with Sam in our dormitory. It wasn’t me who told them about Jessica, Donghae did after they’d asked a billion times. Or, half of it. Enough to satisfy them.

“Told you that she did something to her,” Sam muttered, “that witch. I shall give her pity!” I shook my head and cuddled closer to Donghae’s warm body and let out a yawn.

“Don’t make a big case out of it… I won’t let her bring me down again,” I said sleepily, “and Donghae promised… he promised me to talk to her, right?” I yawned again and Donghae chuckled.

“Getting sleepy love?” he whispered instead of answering me. I nodded and cuddled him tight.

“Mmh… but I don’t wanna go to bed right now~” He smiled and kissed my temple.

“Then sleep in Donghae’s bed tonight!” Sam said, “he can carry you to bed and everything, right Hae?” I noticed the other members chuckle as Donghee stared at Donghae by my side. Donghae nodded and smiled a bit.

“If that’s what she want…”

“Donghae, if you do something to her, I swear to God-” Donghee began and Sam finished for him.

“Then you will chop of his balls. Jeez, you sound just like Cinderella,” she rolled her eyes, “think twice Oppa!”

 

It ended up with Donghae actually carrying me to his bed and let me cuddle under his blanket. I was too lazy to brush my teeth or change clothes and when he came back in jogging-pants with a t-shirt in his hand, asking if he should wear it for me not to feel uncomfortable I shook my head and opened my arms sleepily.

“Just come here…” I yawned cutely, “Heemin wanna sleeeeeeep!” Okay. Yes, I the aegyo… but if I couldn’t do it now, when would I do it then? Donghae chuckled and threw his shirt on the floor before he laid down beside me, pulled the blanket over him too and hugged me close. I felt so weird, suddenly lying body-to-body with a half- well-built young man. But also safe. I yawned again as he pecked my lips, making both of us chuckle.

“Let’s sleep love…” he whispered and pecked my lips again, “I have a day off tomorrow… so let’s go on a date when we finally wake up, okay?” I just nodded as my eyes closed on me, and a few seconds I was into dreamland.

 

“Heemin dear?”

I was sitting in the middle of all the flowers in mine and Donghae’s flower-field, but Donghae wasn’t here. I couldn’t remember where he went, just that he went to get something. I looked up and saw two well-known figures soar against me and sit down in the grass in front of me. I widened my eyes.

“U-Umma? Ap-appa?” I whispered. They both nodded with happy smiles.

“Hello Heemin ah~” My dad’s voice said, “our beautiful daughter… grown up and everything~” My mum nodded.

“Now graduated and with a boyfriend… we taught her so well, didn’t we?” I smiled happily and reached out for them but my hand went right through them. My parents chuckled sadly.

“Heemin you know that it can’t happen… we’re sorry,” dad said. I pouted and nodded.

“You’re here…” I said instead of complaining, “that’s what matters… right?” they nodded.

“It is… Heemin ah, Donghae… we approves of him,” my mum said, “he suits you perfectly. You suit eachother perfectly~”

“He is the perfect son-in-law…” Dad smiled, “keep him. Trust him and no one else like that, okay? He only wants the best for you…”

 

“Auw, they look so sweet!”

“Sweet? Hyung, it’s-”

“Arh, cut it Dongie. Look at them!”

“But-”

“Hyungs… we’re trying to sleep,” Donghae mumbled and hugged my body closer, “get out of my room…” I sighed inside myself. Of course I had to wake up in the middle of a dream like that. Of course…

“You’re awake Hae?” Sungmin asked. Donghae nodded against my neck.

“Mmh… thanks to you guys… now, get out before Heemin wakes up too…”

“I am…” I yawned and opened my eyes. I was laying si I could see the door and scowled at the three boys – Leeteuk, Donghee and Sungmin, “and what is it to watch people sleeping like that? Unmannered boys I swear…” Donghae chuckled and opened his eyes to look at me.

“Goodmorning,” he said and smiled cutely as he pecked my lips.

“Goodmorning,” I whispered back with a slight blush as I also pecked his lips.

“Auw… That’s so cute!” Sungmin beamed happily, “Hae, I approve of your relationship!” Donghae rolled his eyes before he rolled around in bed – which resulted us switching place since we were cuddling too tight.

“Hyungs, oooooout!” he whined, “let me get a peaceful morning for once!”

 

“Morning Min, morning Hae!” Sam and Junsu sat in the kitchen when we entered the dorm. I had to change clothes for the date Donghae planned to take me on so we had to go here. I smiled and sat down instead of going to my room. I felt so happy this morning, it was undescribable.

“Goodmorning unnie and oppa!” Sam chuckled.

“You look happy missy! Im glad to see you like that!” I bit my lip and nodded happily.

“I am! So happy!” Junsu smiled at Donghae as Sam got up.

“Good. Now, I need to talk to you! Hae, I guess you’re taking her out. What kind of outfit do I have to find while we’re talking?” Donghae hesitated.

“Uhm… something pretty,” he said. Sam nodded and instead of going to my room we went to hers with close in not my size.

“Sam? I can’t fit any of yours!” I said and pointed at he closet as she dragged me to her bed and sat me down. She turned against me and her happy face from the kitchen was gone.

“Heemin, I swear! Don’t you ever leave like that again! I was so close to slap that to Jessica for such thing to you, even though I didn’t knew exaclty what it was she had done! And then you didn’t answer your phone, if it wasn’t for Shindong, I had left on the spot! And Donghae was about to leave too, if it wasn’t because both the manager and the members needed him for the concert. He kept whining about how needed to see you and how he was about to lose you if he didn’t get to see you! Goddammit! The kid loves you so much and you just drag that conclusion! Are you stupid Heemin?! You worry the hell out of all of us with leaving a country like that! Be glad that your aunt texted Donghee as soon as she found you so we knew you were safe!” She stopped and took some deep breaths, then looked more friendly again – I swear, the girl has some serious mood-swings – and smiled.

“Now. Done with that. You two seem better than ever, just promise me you won’t worry me like that, ever again, okay? I nodded slowly as she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

“Good girl! Now, let’s find you something cute for the date!”

It’s now official. Samantha Jamison Kim’s moodswings isn’t something to joke about.

 

“Where are you taking me?” I asked as we went out to the taxi Donghae had ordered for us. He smiled and opened the door for me to get in.

“Like I’m telling you,” he said, got in and leaned against the taxi-driver to whisper something in his ear. The driver nodded and started driving right away. I fastened my seat-belt and rested my head on Donghae’s shoulder as we drove down the tiny streets in Seoul.

A half hour of driving later, we arrived the place Donghae wanted us to go. The Han River. Or, some place I’d never seen before but it was at the river.

“What… why here?” I said as we got out and he paid the driver. Donghae chuckled and bowed to the driver. When the driver drove off and had turned around the corner, Donghae took my hand and pulled me with him.

“Because it’s a place wich is precious to me… and I wanna be here with one of the most precious persons in my life,” he said with a smile on his lips. I blushed at his words and looked against the river so he wouldn’t notice. He chuckled and suddenly laid and arm around my waist and pulled me close.

“Aren’t it about time you stop feeling too shy to let me see you blushing?” he asked and turned me against him. He send me a smile and cupped my cheeks, “you look so cute like this…” If I wasn’t bright red already then I turned it now. Those words, I swear…

“Y-you…” come up with something good Heemin… “…you looks pretty h-handsome yourself,” I whispered. Donghae smiled and kissed my lips gently.

“Thank you… angel.”

 

A/N: ...