Z35

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

A big stylish sapphireblue poncho, and tight black dress matched really well with stilettos when it was Sam who chose the outfit, I must say. Had it been me shopping alone I would have either found a dress or a shirt and a skirt, since it was a programe that seemed to be the one to present me as Donghae’s girlfriend but after Sam was done with me(including hair and makeup) I felt I was good enough to go on that show. We walked to the SBS building and entered without any trouble. The security seemed to recognize both of us and one was so kind to show us the way to the dressroom Super Junior and Boom was getting ready in.

“Min! Sam!” The monkey was the first one to see us through the mirror and make everyone look. Donghae’s face lightened up in a smile, and if it wasn’t because his stylist was holding him down to finish his hair I would have sworen that he was about to get up and hug me… maybe a kiss.

“Are you nervous?” My cousin asked from the couch. He had been playing on his phone while resting his legs on Boom but now looked up at me. I shrugged, Sam nodded.

“Very. She has been ranting all the way over here,” she complained, “and seriously if-”

“Yah!” I pouted at her, “Unnie!” She laughed and went over to sit down in the free couch.

“Long time no see Heemin ssi!” Boom said and looked at me, “I heard you went working on a cruise?” I nodded and went over to sit beside Sam with a smile.

“I did. It just went bankroupt though so I returned earlier than expected~”

“Which we have no complains about,” Eunhyuk said straightforward as his hair was done, “finally Donghae stops whining!” I chuckled softly and looked against my boyfriend who looked slightly offended.

 

~ Lee Donghae P.O.V ~

 

I was placed in the front row between Boom and Kim Minjong. The actor from our company~ He had been greeting me warmly and congratulated me on the relationship, though I didn’t really hear it. I was too focused on what to say when the question came. I wanted to make it right and make people understand that I loved her… and that I hoped the fans would support us.

Was that dreamthinking?

Heemin caught my gaze from the audience and mouthed ‘fighting’ to me with a smile. The nervousness was obvious in her eyes and she didn’t even look like she tried to hide it. I smiled as calmly I could back to her.

“… Junior Lee Donghae!” As my name was suddenly mentioned I automatically stood up and bowed and smiled my usually happy smile.

“Hello, I’m Super Junior’s Lee Donghae. It’s nice to meet you!” I sat down again after doing my greeting.

The chat was a bit loose about me and they went on to the next presentations and for the next two hours I did nothing but seem like a happy guest on the show and exvhange signs and gazes with Heemin… because we simply were that fluffy.

“So Donghae-ssi… You’ve written ‘I love her’ as your topic… has it anything to do with the news recently…?” Seunggi asked. I nodded and smiled…

“Yes it does… it’s about my girlfriend…” I smiled softly as everyone went crazy somehow.

“What… can you tell us a bit about that relationship of yours?” Boom asked from beside me. I looked at him for a second before I looked into the camera.

“It… it has been around a half year already and… to me, it has been like, a wild rollercoaster ride,” I hesitated and looked at Heemin. She seemed a bit curious through the nervousness now and I could see that Shindong hyung did too, via the monitor in front of us.

“How…?” The MC, Seungi asked. I smiled softly.

“We… started having something on the anniversary night of my dad’s death…” I bit my lip, “Heemin… she is Shindong hyung’s cousin and have been living with his family since her parents died some years ago too… so she, she… she knows that feeling…” I looked over at Shindong for a second and then back at the camera, “nothing happened that night… I just kinda confessed that I liked her and that was all…”

“She didn’t confess back?” Boom asked. I chuckled softly and nodded.

“She did… but then Eunhyuk-ssi came and interrupted us so nothing more happened,” Eunhyuk started laughing and everyone else sat with a chuckle on their faces too.

“How could I know that you two was having a rooftop date, huh?” he asked. I threw my pillow after him automatically and he grabbed it.

“A heart! Thank you Donghae!” and now everyone laughed. We fooled around a bit until the PD asked us to get moving with the show…. Oops.

“It took some days before anything happened… everytime we tried to talk we got interrupted. Then one day, Sam- Heechul hyung’s sister who lives with Heemin… she had on purpose soaked Heemin in tomatosauce just before I came to their apartment and it was very embarrassing and all…” Heemin and Sam sat with wide smiles in front of me and Heemin hit Sam lightly, “so Heemin went to shower and I just sat in their living room… then Heemin came back and-”

“THAT WAS WHEN YOU CAME WITH THAT CHEESY PICK UP LINE!” Eunhyuk exclaimed out of nowhere. I turned around and yelled a ‘YAH’ but everyone was laughing again. Seunggi asked what line he talked about and when he had controlled his stupid laughter.

“It was something with… Do you have anyone in your family who works for the police? Not 100% that but something like that…” He nodded to himself, grinning widely and showing his gums. I hid my head in my hands in embarrassment. Why me… why was that guy my best friend?

Revenge was noted to self.

“And then,” I looked up again and tried to ignore the situation, “Sam yelled through the speaker and we found out that they were spying on us… so I took her to a flowerfield,” I looked down at Heemin with a smile, “and we saw the sunset together. It was really nice…” Everyone exclaimed those ‘auw’ and ‘iiih’ sounds when something was mushy-gushy and Heemin hid her head in Samantha’s shoulder but I saw a happy smile on her face.

“You… you mentioned something about a rollercoaster before?” Seunggi asked after some seconds. I nodded.

“I… Our friends found out pretty fast and all and someone… opposed it and said some pretty harsh things to Heemin… She has this thing with leaving immediately instead of asking other people about what actually happened and it happened twice… first time she went home to her aunt, Shindong hyung’s mum but the second…” I sighed and rubbed my neck.

“They were as good as broken as a couple…” Leeteuk said, “she left Korea and went to work on a cruise without a word to anyone… as soon as we got vacation we went to that cruise to see her again and…”

“The first time I saw her on that cruise was when she was performing a duet with a handsome Spanish guy,” I chuckled, “I got jealous… I hadn’t talked to her but those gazes they sent each other… I thought she was getting over me…” Again all those ‘auuuuuuuuw’ sounds from people around. Everyone looked at me and I bit my lip.

“I… Sam made a plan with her friends who worked on the cruise I found out later on… They got Heemin to a lounge later on where there were a danceparty and from then… things went smooth!” I smiled again, “I found out that her duet partner was gay and had a boyfriend and… I got to tell her about what had happened and apoligize to her and… everything went back to normal again!” The MC looked curious at me now.
“What kind of person is she…? She must be special if you are ready to go to her workplace to get her back and all…” Heemin caught my gaze and made sign that she could get up now. I chuckled.

“I… think you have to meet her to make a conclusion of her personality…” I looked Seunggi again, “so… I brought her here today!”

 

~ Shin Heemin P.O.V  ~

 

“-so… I brought her here today!” Everyone looked around, expecting me to enter from backstage or something but instead I got up and handed my purse to Sam as Donghae and Donghee both came down to get me. I smiled nervously to both of them as I walked back with them and bowed to the camera when I got asked to present myself.

“A… annyonghaseyo, I’m Shin Katie… it’s nice to be here!” A chair was brought beside Donghae’s and I got asked to sit down and they gave me a microphone.

“So you are the girl who runs away?” The MC said. I blushed and nodded as I looked down at Donghae who chuckled.

“I- I am…” I asked shortly and awkward as I was.

“How did you react when you saw the news about you and Donghae a few days ago?” Boom asked after some seconds. I looked against him and hesitated.

“H- honestly?” I asked. Everyone nodded and I took a deep breath.

“At first I was shocked… it came out of nowhere and I just came back from a cruise that went bankroubt,” I bit my lip, “then I got really mad… I’m not sure if I let anyone see that but I was frustrated. How come people are so…. Ugh, that they can’t respect a little privacy? They took that photo through a window but to come to that window they had to go behind the chalet and… I’ve had this burning desire to find out who wrote it but on the other side I didn’t want to know…” I looked at Donghae who nodded slowly.

“The pictures were very… revealing,” Boom said. Donghae rolled his eyes, just as Leeteuk and Eunhyuk FOUND the pictures to show everyone.

“That is some very unlucky pictures,” he commented, “Heemin and I hadn’t seen each other for a while so… you know, we were very touchy-”

“More than usual!” Eunhyuk butted in but Donghae ignored him and continued,

“-and I had just taken a shower and wasn’t wearing a shirt. I know that most people will think uhm… otherwise, but at least… I want people to respect that little privacy we actually have. And I hope that people from now on will accept Heemin because…” he took my hand and squeezed it gently, “I love her very much. And I’m not afraid to show it.”

 

A/N: I suddenly got an idea for the show so I started writing and this is what it ended with..... and now I'm heading to bed.. I WANT COMMENTS WHEN I WAKE UP! >:3 MWAH!