Z3

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

“You can’t be serious!”

“How did they even come up with this idea?!”

“Is that ropes?”

“How can that be clothes?”

“There isn’t any clothes!”

“I like it~”

I just entered the photostudio as a wave of complains got smacked in my face. I didn’t even had to look around to find whom I looked for, everybody were gathered at some racks with clothes, some held up theirs, while others looked at each others. Just as I started walking against them some man stopped me. Judging from his looks I would think of him as someone who sat on an office all day, not a security guard.

“I’m sorry miss, but you aren’t allowed to enter this studio,” he said coldly, “do you want me to follow you out or can you find the exit yourself?” I widened my eyes. How rude!

“I’m Donghee’s cousin… Shindong’s,” I said and pointed against the members, “I-”

“And you want me to believe you?” he rolled his eyes and took my arm, “this way out miss~”

“Yah! Donghee Oppa!” I yelled and tried to make the man let go of me – he was stronger than he looked like – “help me?!” It wasn’t my cousin who turned around and came, none of them did actually, it was someone who appeared from behind.

“Just let her go,” I could hear a smile, in his voice, “she’s with us.” Both the security guard and me turned around to see Yesung who stood with a hat in his hand and smiled.

“She is?” the man asked. Yesung nodded.

“Yup. It’s Shindong’s cousin as she said,” he looked at the man, “so if you please would loose your grip on her arm before it starts to hurt too much, we would really appreciate it~” The man did it and bowed to Yesung.

“I’m sorry,” he said but Yesung shook his head.

“Don’t apologize to me. Do it to Heemin instead,” he said and so the man did before he fast left. Now I bowed to Yesung.

“I… thanks for helping me,” I said quietly, “I-”

“Heemin? You came!” Donghee’s voice didn’t seem that far away and I looked against it. Yup, five meters away, walking against us.

“Yeah… where were you a minute ago?” I asked and pouted, “I was almost dragged away if it wasn’t for Yesung-ssi!” My cousin widened his eyes.

“I… thanks hyung,” he said, “sorry Heemin ah~ I’ll buy you a dinner?” Okay, that made me roll my eyes. It was something he always said but never meant, seriously. He owed me like… at least thirty dinners if not more.

“Yeahyeah… now, when are you going to get your pictures taken?” I asked as he gestured for me to come with him and Yesung back to the other members.

“We just have to get dressed. We arrived ten minutes ago,” he smiled, “would you like anything to drink while being here?”

 

“You look bored~” A person came from behind and then sat down on a chair beside me, “incredibly bored actually!” I turned around to look who it was, then smiled a bit.

“A-aniyo. You guys just takes a r-really long time to change,” I said a bit nervous, making him chuckle.

“Changing clothes and getting make-up and hair done do take long time. I agree,” he smiled, “but it usually comes up with some good result, you know~” I smiled a bit and nodded.

“Yeah… even Donghee can look handsome after such trip,” I said, now making him laugh.

“Oh yes he can, indeed.”

The photoshoot were about to start and the members appeared one by one. I got more and more surprised by the outfits when they appeared but the one that almost made me fall of the chair were the last one to appear – don’t ask me why, ‘cause it couldn’t be that hard to be dressed in that – were Siwon. The only one I hadn’t met personally yet.

“Hyuk and Siwon are totally different,” I heard Donghae say by my side. I had to agree to that. While Siwon almost didn’t wear anything, Eunhyuk’s body was covered with clothes and hair filled his face. You couldn’t even see his eyes!

“Who came up with this concept?” I asked. He shrugged.

“SM I think… and I must say, it’s much different for once,” he smiled a bit. He didn’t seem that unsatisfied with his fishnet-shirt and the flag-jacket. When you looked at some of the other outfits I could understand it. I mean, maybe Kyuhyun or Heechul didn’t look THAT weird again but the ropes around Leeteuk’s stomach or the biking-shorts and feathers they gave to Wookie… and Siwon’s underpants and jacket? Totally weird I swear. It was beyond weird.

“Shindong-ssi, your turn!” The photographer said. I looked up and against my cousin who confidently walked to the set and started posing in all different kind of ways. Some looked serious and good while other really was about to make me laugh. I just held it in so no one would look weird at me.

I was still new here after all.

 

After the shoot some of the members had schedules while some didn’t. My cousin had some, so I thought I just had to go home, but instead, he arranged it so I got to know s a bit more.

Together with Donghae, Yesung, Sungmin and Heechul I went to some pasta-place to eat a late lunch since they were hungry. All of them were wearing disguises and they even asked me to wear a hat and some sunglasses.

“Just in case we get recognized then no one will find you,” Donghae said as he placed a cap on my head with a smile. I nodded and really hoped that I didn’t blush as much as I felt I did. My face felt overheated.

“Yah, Donghae! I’m hungry, flirt later aish!” Heechul rolled his eyes and grabbed Donghae’s arm to pull him out of the van. I think I blushed even more by the word ‘flirting’ so I followed with a lowered gaze. I heard someone chuckle beside me.

“You should look where you walk,” Yesung said and gently pulled in my arm, “that direction is against the market.” I looked up surprised and looked the way I just had walked. He was right. I scratched my neck.

“Uhm… I-”

“It’s okay~” He still chuckled, “but lets hurry. Heechul hyung seems more hungry than usual!” And as I looked around to find him I saw him pull Donghae with him into the pasta-place fifty meters away. I gaped.

“How did he… how did they arrive that fast?” I asked making both Sungmin and Yesung smile.

“A hungry Heechul is no joke Heemin-ssi,” Sungmin said, “come on~” I followed the two of them inside the pasta-place and we went to some corner where Heechul and Donghae already sat. Heechul looked at us.

“You guys are slow, you know?” he said, “I’m freaking hungry here!”

“Then order hyung,” Sungmin said and sat down, “no need to wait, you know~”

“Pff, if the waitress came I would,” he said, “but since there were three empty spots-”

“Hello. I’m your waitress for today, would you like to order?” Just then, the waitress arrived. Each of the members ordered something different – without checking the menu – so to make it hurry I just ordered the same thing as Yesung since it sounded good and familiar. Pasta Bolognese. The waitress went away with our orders and Heechul seemed a bit more relaxed. Now he looked at me.

“I talked to Sam earlier,” he told me, “she will be here in only some days. Something with the friend she stayed at had to go to her parents because of something and blahblah~”

“Sam is coming back?” Yesung said, “in only some days?!” Heechul nodded and looked at him.

“Yes she is.” Then he looked back at me, “and I have a request for you~” He smiled. I tilted my head and bit my lip.

“W-what?” I asked and he chuckled.

“It’s nothing dangerous…” he winked, “it’s just… she has been staying in Hyukjae’s room since she came and I would really like it if… she could live another place but still near…” His face had turned a bit more sincere, “so I ask this as a favor… can Sam stay at your dorm?”

 

A/N: ...I'm on a roll <.<' XD