Z25

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

~ Shannah P.O.V ~

 

"Tab, keep Heemin away from the reception the next hours. I'll go and find Sam and the others," I said. Tabia nodded. I went to the stairs and sprang upstairs but, unfortuneatly,I met Matty in the corridor. 

"Where are you going? Can I come with you?" Yay for disturbtions. 

"Uhm... Going to... Going to the reception," I mumbled. He tiled his head. 

"The reception? Why?" He followed me and I sighed. 

"To mert someone... How much do you know about Min's past? In Korea?" Somehow I decided to trust him. He might br a help here too, cause Heemin should first meet them later. 

"Besides her parent's dead?" I nodded.

"Besides that."

"I know about her ex... Dong-something," he hesitated, "he kissed another girl, right?" I nodded. Nice that he knew that - it would be easier to explain things then. 

"Yes. Or no. Fact is, he didn't kiss another girl. It was the girl who kissed him just as Heemin and Sam saw it. Donghae would never do such thing... Anf instead of listening to what he had to say about it, Min just ran away and came here. So now he is here with the rest of Super ajunior, Sam and Sam's boyfriend for a week in luxus. And the change to explain to Heemin," I smiled as Matty gaped. 

"He is here? The ex is here?!" I nodded. 

"Yup. And don't do anything to him. Heemin still loves him, he still loves Heemin. They are the perfect match. Got it?" We were in the reception and I already saw a lot of turists with baggage enter. I wasn't tall enough to have an overview so instead I looked up at Matty. 

*Can you look for a big bunch of Koreans? Some might have light hair ot something fancy?" Matt started looking around. It took ten minutes before he pointed at the enterance. 

"It might be them! I think I recognize her cousin!" With those words I grabbed his hand. 

"Lead me!" Matt chuckled anf pulled me with him. I suddenly heard Sam's voice yell something in Korean and couldn't help but chuckle. 

"Samantha Kim, what's with the yelling in a very expensive place, huh? Lower your voice!" I stood roght brhind her as I said it and she turned around immediatly. 

"Shannah?!" She beamed and hugged me tight, "I've missed you girl! And who is your boyfriend?!" ... Still holding Matty's hand. I pulled away from both and laughed. 

"This is Matt Caro, Heemin's duet-partner and also dancepartner..." Matt send her one of his brilliant killersmiles and I saw a guy I hadn't seen before step forward and put his arm around her waist. I hit Matty.

"Save that for your boyfriend!" I demanded. He pouted at me. 

"You are no fun. I'm helping you here and everything!"

"Boyfriend? He is gay?" Sam asked. I nodded and now looked at the others and waved with a smile as I awkwardly greeted in Korean. I saw Siwon stare at me for a second and laughed as I shook my head.

"Tabia is with Heemin. You'll meet her later," he nodded.

"Hi Shannah..." He said. Donghae, who stood at his side, had twitched as I mentioned Heemin's name. I went to him and stood right in front of him. I knew his English wasn't good enough for conversations but I really hoped he understood just this. 

"Donghae? She miss you."

 

~ Heemin P.O.V ~

 

"Where is Shannah and Matty?" I asked Tabia as we were eating lunch in the kitchen on deck six. We usually met here at 1pm to est together but today they weren't here. And it was twenty past one. 

"Uhm... Shannah said that she should meet someone but I don't know about Matty... Haven't seen him all day," I nodded and got up. 

"I'll go and find Matty then. We have to practice for tonight's 's performance again! Do you think he is annoying his uncle in the reception again?" One thing was practicing one hour-long performance. Another thing was seven - one for each day a week since the guests mostly only stayed for a week. 

"NO! I mean... I tihink he is sleeping..." Tabia also got up, "let's go down and check?" I shook my head. 

"No. I should get my wifi fixed first... Since we're near the reception," I headed towards it and Tabia followed me. 

"C-can't we go down and get my hairdryer then? It's broken..." I turned around. 

"Why do I feel like you try to keep me away from the reception?" I asked, "is there something you aren't telling me? Tabia just stood there dumbfounded. I sighed. 

"Fine. I'll go to the reception then."

Funny fact was, there was nothing unusual going on in the reception. New turists asking about the way to their rooms and all the waiters helping their best. 

 

I met Matty at the stairs on my way to rehearsal and he looked thoughtsome. 

"What's up?" I asked and surprised him. He looked at me. 

"Heemin? Hi Heemin!" He smiled awkwardly, "ho-how was your morning? Slept well?" This dude was acting weird too? What was up to people today?! 

"I've been looking for you! Tonight's performance is the most intimate we have and I'm freaking nervous! And then, you are nowhere to be found!!" Matt laughed awkwardly. 

"Iiiiiiii.... I slept. I couldn't sleep last night after talking to you so I overslept this morning. Sorry." I rolled my eyes. 

“You and Tab are both acting weird. But since I know I won’t get an proper answer no matter what, I won’t even ask…” I grabbed his hand, “come! Rehearsal. Now!”

Having intimate dances and love-filled duets with a gay was always fun. The first times we practiced had been a bit awkward though but he had tried so hard to make me feel comfortable so now I didn’t mind it anymore. If I got nervous I just had to find his eyes and he would smile at me and keep my gaze locked with his to ther nervousness disappeared – The twins bullied us often with being in love which we actually just laughed at. This relationship was uncomplicated.

 

~ Donghae P.O.V ~ 

 

I was sat to share cabin with Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Shindong.

“Me and Hae in the bed! You two on the couch!” Eunhyuk claimed as soon as we entered the cabin and thre himself on the bed. Sungmin scowled.

“I’m on the bed too. Like Hae is going to sleep here more than one night. As soon as he and Heemin make up he’ll sleep with her instead!”

“He will not.” Shindong looked at Sungmin, “he’ll sleep here every night. I want him to get back with her yes, but-“

“Like you wouldn’t have slept with your fiancée if she had time to come here!” Eunhyuk said and rolled his eyes, “Hae and Min are both adults. They can do what they want!” I put down my bag and checked if I still had my keycard.

“I’ll head out… you three give me a headache,” I mumbled, “see you later, okay?” Without waiting for an answer I went out and down the corridor to find an elevator. I got in and just pushed a random button, sighing. Why did I let Sam and the members drag me here? Heemin probably hated my guts and honestly I understood why. I missed her like hell though. The time we’d spent together had been one of the best periods since debut. Not because I had been sad all the time, I always enjoyed being in Super Junior. But I was extra happy with her.

The elevator stopped on deck seven and I went out. I just dumbfounded walked around, thinking of what to do when I met Heemin again. Apoligize? Yeah… Should I beg her to forgive me and take me back? It sounded so pathetic but… oh well… in my daze I entered the theatre’s balcon and just sat in oe of the chairs where I would have a good view at the stage… like there was a perfoamnce now, but anyways. Even on vacations the stages pulled in me…

“MATT, HEEMIN, THE FINAL STAGE, NOW!” I actually understood that and was gaping when Heemin’s figure appeared on stage as the guy from earlier, Matt’s voice faintly sounded since it was without microphones. It was the soundtrack of ‘Dirty Dancing’ if I didn’t remember wrong. The final stage… Heemin looked so happy as she sang. Tabia and Shannah was on each side of the two and dancing with a partner making it look like something from a movie. I didn’t really saw them though… I only saw Heemin’s happy face as the guy walked closer to her and touched her cheek while singing… I sank. Tears were forming.

She was over me?

 

A/N: Don't crt Hae, don't cry! D: