Z29

Welcome to the Zoo ~ [HIATUS]

 

That night, things were terrible at dinner from what I heard. I didn’t eat with them, but Donghae told me. Sam and Junsu were both really quiet and everytime Junsu tried to talk to Sam she fast started a conversation with one of the members and ignored Junsu completely. I felt bad for him… but he did call her a . And that was not allright.

But I wanted them to be together again…

“You know, Sam and Yesung had a relationship once… a short one… and then she had something with Kyu too,” Donghae looked away from the sea and the sky against me. We were standing on the highest deck and looking at stars after my last performance. I looked surprised at him.

“Really? She never told me that… but I did hear something about it when she yelled at Junsu earlier,” I bit my lip. Donghae tightened his grib around my waist and sighed.

“Do you wanna hear my opinion?” he mumbled. I nodded… but his opinion about what? “I think… I think they’re over,” he whispered, “they’ve been fighting a lot lately… Sam has been sleeping in our living room or in her brothers bed almost everynight… and after this, I just don’t think…” I nodded slowly. If it was like that… even though I wanted them to be together, I wanted Sam to be happy no matter what. She really deserved it!

“I’m not going with you home… I can’t…” I decided to chang the topic and looked at Donghae. He sighed and nodded slowly.

“Shindong hyung told me that at dinner… I kinda knew it already, but… I wish I could get you with me anyways…” he smiled a bit. I got on toes and pecked his lips.

“If you’re ready to wait for me… I’ll be home sooner than you expect,” I whispered, “but I understand if you-” Now Donghae kissed me.

“I’ll wait forever Heemin…” he mumbled against my lips, “as long as I can be with you…”

 

“Are you that this this is okay?” Donghae asked when I handed him the microphone. I shrugged and smiled a bit confident.

“What’s the worse that can happen? They’ll fire me?” I chuckled a bit, “this is my stage Donghae… and I want to sing with you on this stage before you leave me again…” Donghae took my hand and kissed my knuckles.

“Let’s do this,” he mumbled. I chuckled and pecked his forehead before I started the camera I’d sat up in front of us and the music. I wanted a memory… The instrumental to the song ‘Can I have this dance’ also known from High School Musical 3 (favorite movies. Don’t judge me.) started and I lifted my microphone. Already immersed in the song I did what fell me naturally and started dancing with Donghae through the whole song as we sang.

 

[Heemin]

Take my hand, take a breath

Pull me close and take one step

Keep your eyes locked on mine,

And let the music be your guide.

 

[Donghae, Heemin]

Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)

We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next

 

(Chorus)

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do

And with every step together, we just keep on getting better

So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)

Can I have this dance

 

[Donghae]

Take my hand, I'll take the lead

And every turn will be safe with me

Don't be afraid, afraid to fall

You know I'll catch you threw it all

 

[Donghae, Heemin]

And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)

'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are

 

(Chorus)

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do

And with every step together, we just keep on getting better

So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)

Can I have this dance

 

[Heemin And Donghae]

Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide

'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop

Let it rain, let it pour

What we have is worth fighting for

You know I believe, that we were meant to be

 

(Chorus)

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)

And with every step together, we just keep on getting better

So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)

Can I have this dance

 

Can I have this dance

Can I have this dance

 

A big round of applause surprised me big time as we finished. Dazzled I looked around to a half-full theatre and blushes slightly as I saw both the members of Super Junior AND everybody from the performance-team among the guests. Donghae smiled widely and hugged me by the waist as he kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear,

“Thank you… angel.”

 

“Shin Katie, can I talk to you for a second?” We just went out of the theatre after lots of compliments from everyone and I had forgotten which troubles I might be in. And it seemed like I were in troubles – captain himself were waiting for me with the instructor. I nodded dumbfounded and squeezed Donghae’s hand before following the captain and instructor to the captain’s office. I sat down in a couch there beside the instructor with the captain in front.

“I don’t wanna spend time on a lot of useless sayings so I’ll just go straight to the point,” the captain said and looked at me. I nodded quietly and looked back at him. His face didn’t reveal anything…

“Who was the guy you sang with?” He asked. And it surprised me. I sank.

“M-my… my boyfriend,” I mumbled, “he…”

“He is a singer,” the instructor interrupted, “very famous in Korea and the rest of Asia. You can find him on the internet!” I had to send the instructor a thankful smile. The captain nodded.

“I see. Well, honestly, I only heard the last part… but I thought it was great,” he send me a real uncle-smile, “and the guests that heard also seemed to enjoy it. So even though you broke a rule by singing without any of ours permissions, I won’t punish you. It was a great surprise!” I gaped.

No… no punishment? Really?!

Wow…

I went outside after the talk where both Super Junior, Sam and Junsu – who still didn’t talk – and the performance team waited for me.

“What… what did he say?” Matty asked. I looed dramatically at him.

“He… he said that I…” I noticed they all held theyr breaths, then I smiled, “that I won’t get any punishments since the guests seemed to enjoy the performance. And,” I turned against my boyfriend and started speaking in Korean, “he asks if I can have you… and the members… to sing with us the night before you leave. On stage. In English of course, but it’s just an offer!”

They all gaped.

 

 

Donghae were right. Two days went before Sam decided to talk to Junsu again. And lets just say, it was good that the only Koreans boarded knew her. They talked in their room but there were a lot of yelling from what Sungmin told me later – he thought he were able to take a nap that afternoon – and then… They broke up. Just like Donghae had forseen. Sam claimed that she was okay with it but when we went to bed that night – she still slept in my cabin – and she thought I was sleeping, I heard her cry. I opened my eyes and turned against her and hugged her tightly.

“Sammie…” I whispered and felt her shake against my body, “it’ll be okay…” Sam nodded against my shoulder and sobbed as she tried to speak,

“I- I just.. w-we’ve be-been t-together for s-so lo-lo-long a-and… I-I ca-can’t…” I nodded.

“I know… I know…” I whispered soothing and caressed her back, “no need to say anything…” hid her head in my shoulder and closed her hands around the material on my shirt.

“T-thank… tha-thank y-you He-Heemi-Heemin a-ah…” 

A/N: I feel bad for Sammie... :( I'M SORRY SAM! D: I LOVE YOU LOTS OKAY?!?!??

Sooooooo....... I've started on a new fanfic i:
If you're DBSK-interested you should check it out... if you want of course :3

It's called;

Showgirl - A life in hell.

Click on the title and you'll go to it ^___^'