Finally met?

2 lives

Before the concert started

 ~doo doo doo~ (singing voice of Yuri)

 "Jessica I’m going to go first okay? I’ll pick you up at 8:45" Yuri called out as she walked out the door.

"Okay you go first, bye Yuri" Jessica said while looking through the thief folder.

"Mhm...the thief is around my age.." 

~30 minutes later~

~ring~ring~ring

"Hello?"

"Jessica, r u still at work?"

"Yuri-ah, I’m just wanted to look through the thief folder."

"Its 7:58...and you going to take forever to change and stuff. You don’t want to be late for the concert right? Now go home!" Yuri ordered.

"Okay, okay..bye Yuri-ah."

After cleaning up her desk, Jessica drove back to her house. 

"Hey unnie.." A girl who looked like Jessica but slightly taller greeted her.

"Hey Krystal..what are you doing here, I thought you have a party to go to.."

"I know, I’m going to it right now....I heard that you have tickets to Taeyeon.."

"Yeah..what about it." Jessica and Krystal started walking up to Jessica's room.

"You finally get to meet your lover.." Krystal teased..
Jessica cheeks redden up.

"Shut up Krystal..now go to your party thing and leave me alone..I need to change.." Jessica started to push Krystal out so she wouldn’t anymore.

"Haha..you dreamt of her, you have every of her songs and albums..you really love her huh" Krystal said while being pushed out of Jessica room.

"She’s a young, amazing singer..that’s why I like her. Now go!" 

Jessica finally got Krystal out of her room. She looked at the time, 8:10,"Dang it, talking to Krystal is such a waste of time.."

Jessica hurried took a shower and dried her hair. She then looked for something nice to wear .

"Um...should I choose that or that?.." she was in a dilemma of choosing a blue dress or a pink one..”Um..since it’s a concert ..I don’t think I should wear a dress..."

Jessica finally chooses a white shirt and a black skinny jean to wear.  ( this is how she looks like: http://fashionworld2012.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/SNSD-Jessica-Girls-Generation-2012-1-500x677.jpg )

~33 minute later~

"Jessica..Jess, are you ready?" Yuri voice called out from downstairs.

"Perfect timing.." Jessica finished her makeup. She  stepped out of her room and walked downstairs.

"Wow..so..beautiful." Yuri thought as kept her eyes on Jessica..

"So..? What do you think?" Jessica asked Yuri while turning around so she could have a good look.

" i-i thinks it looks good on you.."

"Really? :) thanks" Jessica smiled at the compliment.

"Oh look at the time..we have to go. We're gonna be late."

Jessica and Yuri rushed to Yuri's car. Yuri stomped her foot on the pedal and the car blasted out to the road. 

After 12 minutes later they arrived at the concert main door.

"Wow..that was a tough ride..next time I’m driving" Jessica said while fixing her hair. 

" ..haha..sorry.. let’s go." Yuri pulled Jessica arm and led her in the door. They got their tickets checked and went in.

"I wonder where my mom is...I thought she be here by now..there’s only 3 minute left." Yuri said while trying to call her mom.

" Aunt Shelly!" Jessica saw a short hair woman that looked like Yuri walked pass.
 "Jessica!" Aunt Shelly stopped and walked toward her.

 "Wow you look so grown up now..and more beautiful..how’s your parent?"

Jessica hided her embarrassment of the comment  Aunt Shelly just said.

"My parent, they are doing well." she replied polietly.

"Mom!" Yuri came and hugged her mom tightly. who wouldn’t hug your mom when you only see her 4 month a year?

"Yuri-ah~ I miss you so much!" 

"I can’t believe you move to England, when I decided to stay here."

"I’m sorry honey..I have to help your dad with some stuff there..and you decided to follow Jessica to Seoul..but don’t worry..I’m staying her for a while."

"Yes! I'll show you around. Even though you were back a few days ago..I was too busy with work..sorry."

"It's okay." Mrs. Kwon pats her daughter back.

"Oh the concert going to start soon..we should go." Jessica broke the happy moment.

"Oh yeah we should..let’s go!" Yuri hoeld both of the ladies hand and dashed in the concert. 

The concert was crowded with thousands of people. Everyone have a board printed: 'Kim Taeyeon', 'Taeng Saranghae..' ETC..
Jessica, Yuri, and aunt  Shelly went to the front

..1..2..3..lights shuts off...Kim Taeyeon rises up into the stage. Crowds roared and screamed wildly. Jessica watched in excitement. 

"Kim Taeyeon...I finally met you." Jessica thought.  

Taeyeon first song was Devil's cry+Run devil Run. 
For the whole concerts..Jessica's eyes never had once left Taeyeon. Every single song that Taeyeon sang...Jessica cheered loudly. She felt that every song that Taeyeon sang have passion and soul in them...Every song is so meaningful...

 "Okay everyone..one thing..thank you for coming to my concerts and support me.." Taeyeon cheered and tried to catch a breath. Fans screamed and some were crying too.” This is  my last song for today ..Can you hear me.....thank you!"

Even though it hurts but a little, tears form My heart screams out If I pass in front of you, beside you You were my whole world I want only you But I can't breathe when I'm in front of you

As if you weren't my destiny As if this was just a fleeting moment Next to you, who just let me go so easily I go closer to you step by step Although I cannot move at all..

 

You make me restless, you make me cry Like a fool, like a child I want to just laugh it off instead
The closer I get to you Although I get more scared I guess I cannot stop this love.
Why is it just my love that is late Why is it just my love that is hard Although I'm right in front of you, although I'm right beside you You were my whole world I see only you But when when I'm in front of you, I always look away

Jessica eyes started to get watery...

As if you were my very last As if it were my very last moment Next to you, who just let me go so easily I go closer to you again step by step Although I cannot move at all
You make me restless, you make me cry Like a fool, like a child I want to just laugh it off instead The closer I get to you Although I get more scared I guess I cannot stop this love

Jessica stared deeply at Taeyeon..she felt like Taeyeon was singing it to somebody that she loved. She can see Taeyeon’s eyes sparkled up infront of the light. .

If even from a long distance I could look upon you That's what you call love
If perhaps this yearning, this longing When it sounds, when it touches Please just act like you didn't know Although the closer I get to you, the more scared I get I guess I cannot stop this love..

Tears started to flowed down Jessica's face without her knowing it. 

"Thank you everyone..THANK YOU!! ANGYEONG!" Taeyeon bowed and walked dorky backstage.

"Wow...that was so amzing..Taeyeon is the most amazing singer ever right Jessica?" Yuri turned her head to Jessica's direction. She saw the girl tears, started to drive out of her eyes.

"Jessica! Why are you crying? Are you okay?" Yuri said worried and put her hand on her shoulder.

"...that was...so amazing.." Jessica mumbled.

" She’s crying because it was amazing Yuri-ah" Yuri's mom said to her daughter.

"Now..should we go backstage? " aunt Shelly smiled.

"YES!" Both of them shouted out and jessica dried her tears. 

They walked  backstage where pop star Kim taeyeon was at. There’s were so many people who was backstage and wanted to get Taeyeon's autograph.

"Wow..soo many people." Yuri said, "I don’t think we be able to see Taeyeon.."

A disappointed face was shown on both of them. Jessica was so sad that she didn’t get to see her idol.

"Aunt Shelly!" A loud voice called out. A girl who was wearing pink walked over to Yuri's mom.

"Tiffany! Oh it’s good to see you here."

Jessica and Yuri just stared at them while they were talking.

"Oh I guess I forgot to introduce myself...I’m Hwang Tiffany. Nice to meet you." she flashed her eye- smile at both of them and sent her hand out.

Yuri reached for Tiffany's hands, "I'm Kwon Yuri. Her daughter (pointed at her mom and smiled). Nice to meet you Tiffany."

"I’m Jessica...Jung Jessica. Nice to meet you." Jessica smiled and shaked Tiffany's hand.

"So...are guys here to see Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, but I don’t think we can see her. Look at those fans. R u here to see her too?" Jessica replied disappointed.

“no I-" tiffany was going to say something but got cut off by Yuri.

"Why would she be here then Jessica...This is Taeyeon's Concert...if she here...then that's mean she here to see her. Babo." Yuri said while she sent a soft punch at Jessica head.

Tiffany started to giggle at the two silliness. "Yes she’s right. I'm here to see Taeyeon too. But I already met her..

"Really?" Yuri and Jessica asked.

"Yes actually..I'm her-"

"Tiffany-shi..We can’t find Taeyeon-shi anywhere..I think she left.." a random guy came up and told her.

"Really? What should we do..look at those fans..Let give them her poster..And tell them Taeyeon is sick so she has to leave early ok?"

"Ok...um...I think you should find her...she did kinda look little pale."

"....yes I know.." Today...today can’t be that day right? Isn’t it tomorrow?

"Um...tiffany-shi.." Yuri waved her hand in front of tiffany's face. She finally stopped her thinking and looked back at the three who was standing there.

"Why did that guy came and told you about Taeyeon..?" Jessica asked..

"Well I was goin-" Tiffany was cut off again.

"Wait! Don’t tell me you’re her family..? I never knew that Taeyeon-shi have a sister...that weird don’t you think Jess?" Yuri blurted out.

As Yuri was talking, her mom smacked her on the head, "Yah Yuri-ah..Let Tiffany finish her sentence..Stop cutting her off. “Yuri’s mom scolded her.

Tiffany and Jessica giggled... "As I was saying...." Tiffany was waiting for some more cutting-her-off part but it didn’t come so She continues, " I’m Taeyeon's manager." 

There was a big silence between the 4 of them.

"WHAT!?" Yuri broke the silence.."REALLY!?" Tiffany nodded her head.

"I thought you were her fans..I can’t believe you her manager!"

“we would know it sooner if you didn’t interrupt her the whole time" another smacked was sent to Yuri on the head again. 

"Ow..sorry..you don’t have to hit me that hard Jess." Yuri whined.

"Let’s go inside Taeyeon's make up room" Tiffany said and showed them the way.

"Wow I can’t believe we're in Taeyeon's makeup room" Jessica thought.

5 minutes later~

"...pick up Taeyeon-ah..." Tiffany mumbled. She tried calling Taeyeon but the girl wouldnt pick up. She sighed out.

"She’s not picking up?" Aunt Shelly came closer to tiffany and asked her.

"Yeah.."

"I think I know where she is.." aunt Shelly said.

"I think so too..Aunt Shelly should we go there later?" Tiffany asked. Aunt Shelly nodded her head.

"So...where’s Taeyeon-shi.."

"Sorry guys...Taeyeon is sick...so she went home and rest...” Tiffany lied.

"Oh..." Jessica said sounded disappointed.

"Yeah..We are going to give out poster for the people that are here..do you guys want one?" Yuri and Jessica nodded their head.

"Since you guys are here...I'm going to give you her new single that hasn’t release yet until in 2 days!" Tiffany said and got out 3 new singles  of Kim Taeyeon.

"OMG...Thank you!"

"No problem :)"
~~~~~~~
"Thank you for giving us this CD" Jessica bowed.

"No, no it’s okay." Tiffany bowed back.

"Thanks anyway..bye~." Yuri waved and said goodbye.

"Jessica stops smiling..you look like some kind of freak..."

Jessica sent a punch to Yuri's arm, “I’m just happy I got Taeyeon's CD"

Jessica, Yuri, and Aunt Shelly walked to Yuri's car but stopped when Jessica screamed.

"What wrong Jessica!"

"No...I lost my mom bracelet that she gave me...it was very special to me..."

“let’s look for it..Um..Mom can you go back to Taeyeon's makeup room? And we can look around the concert...” Yuri's mom nodded her head and headed toward Taeyeon's makeup room..

"Let’s go Jess.” Yuri and Jessica split up.

“Where is it..Please let me find it.."

Jessica searched around everywhere. She took off her heels and looked for it more carefully. She was too focused on finding her bracelet, she accidently bumped into someone. She and that person fell on their butts and her stuff that was in her burse, was scattered around the floor.

"I'm sorry..so sorry" a girl who had a cap on and was wearing sunglasses said. She picked up Jessica's stuff and handed to her.

"It was my fault for not looking...sorry" Jessica bowed, "um..did you by any chance see a bracelet on the floor?"

"Um..no." the girl replied.

"Thank you..and sorry for bumping into you." Jessica bowed and walked away..

"That was weird...but..she klooks look cute while she was looking for her bracelet." Taeyeon thought and smiled to herself.

Taeyeon looked around the concert and found a driver license under the stage. As she walked near it, she stepped on a silver bracelet that has a carve 'JJS'. She picked it up.

"This must belong to that girl earlier..I bet that driver license belong to her too."

Taeyeon pick the card up and looked at it: "Jung Sooyeon"

Taeyeon's eyes got bigger when she saw that name, "sooyeon..sooyeon...her name is sooyeon.." she said as she looked at the girl name.

Tiffany rushed to her car but stopped when she saw a familiar figure near the stage..

"KIM TAEYEON!!!"

Taeyeon jumped at the scream.

"YAH! HOW CAN YOU RUN OFF LIKE THAT! FIRST: YOU KNOW HOW MANY FANS WERE BACKSTAGE? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO MAKE AN EXCUSE FOR YOU? And SECOND: I WAS WORRY SICK ABOUT YOU..BABO!"

"Geez..Fany-ah..Lower your voice..sorry okay?"

"I thought you went there.." Tiffany lowered her volume.

"I was going to..but..um...got some business I need to do...in the restroom" taeyeon whispered the last three words..

"What?"

"N-nothing.."

"Don’t go..it’s late. Let go tomorrow with Aunt Shelly. She was backstage waiting for you..babo."

"Ok..if that what you want.."

Tiffany notice a driver license card Taeyeon was holding onto."What on your hand?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon gave the card to her.

"A girl dropped it."

"Oh! It’s Jessica!" 

"Jessica? Who's Jessica?"

 "This girl…She was with Aunt Shelly earlier." Tiffany pointed at Jessica picture..

 "But..her name is Jung Sooyeon.." taeyeon said.

 "..That must’ve been her Korean name. I bet she’s looking for it right now. Should we return this to her?"

 "How? I don’t even know the girl."

 "Oh but Aunt know her. We should just give it to her..let’s have dinner with her tomorrow." tiffany suggested.

 "Yeah ok...Its late now...Let go home."

Taeyeon headed out the concert door with tiffany.

"Jung Sooyeon...Jung Jessica...Sooyeon...I..I want to meet you.."

 

*******************

I Maybe going to upload chapter 7 later:) thank you for reading.:) srry for the mistaked in them.