Dark Thief = Kim Taeyeon??

2 lives

OMG!!! SORRY READERS!! It's has been sooooooooo long since I've update the story...veri veri sorriiii. Well, I hope you like this update!:)

 

*****

After finishing up Jessica’s food, Taeyeon went to her room and opened up her email. When it finally loaded, she saw a mail that labeled ‘SECRET’ on it. Curious, she pulled it up. Her eyes widened up looking at the email and scanning every single thing that was on it. “The..hell.,” she uttered, looking through EVERY picture that was taken: ones with her mask on and ones where she took them off. “How did....this is impossible.” She deleted every picture but then a new mail popped up. She opened the untitled mail and read through the words that were typed in the email..

 

She read them in her head. ‘’’Tomorrow, meet me at xxxxxxx at 8:00 P.M. There will be an alley next to that place..I’ll meet you there if you don't want me to expose these pictures to everyone. I’m the type of person that do what they say.”

 

Taeyeon sighed and tightened her fist. ‘What the hell...How did this person? How? How did s/he got this photo? And how did s/he got my email? Only Tiffany and the other girls know my email...’ Taeyeon looked at her casted arm and decided to take them off tomorrow. A person, who suppose to be the great thief, running around with a casted arm is totally cool.....-___-

 

To be honest, another reason why she wanted to take it off is because she wanted to make Jessica a meal for the girl to eat after seeing all the hardship she went through. The food was good but just a little bit plain but still, that’s her lover’s cooking so it doesn’t matter. She was thrilled to see that the girl went through so much for her..

 

Moving that thought aside, Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows as she shut her laptop down. “Tomorrow...” Taeyeon mumbled, trying to get some ideas of what to do tomorrow...She don’t know what that person wants,probably money, but still, if this were to expose to everyone, her life will be over and Jessica--what will she do when Jessica found out that she is the one the girl hate and is trying to put in jail for so long?

 

While Taeyeon was thinking, Jessica called out from the doorway,“Taeyeon-ah.”  She lightly walked in and bend down, hugging her knees, tilting her head up a little bit to look at Taeyeon, eye to eye.

 

Taeyeon was sitting on the bed, looking deeply into the girl’s eyes when she saw Jessica bending her knees down and looking straight at her.. ‘What will I do when you leave me? How could I ever forget about this beautiful thing...this beautiful, fragile thing that’s already tattooed in my heart?’ Taeyeon brought her hand up and grasped onto Jessica’s cheek. She slightly brushed her thumb and cracked out a smile.

 

Jessica pouted, slightly furrowing her eyes, wondering why Taeyeon is acting like this. “Is there anything wrong, Taeyeon? Why do you look so sad?” She asked, worried, seeing it in her eyes.

 

“What do you mean sad? I’m the most happiest person on Earth right now...How could I be sad being with you?” Taeyeon sweetly replied, widely grinned after she saw Jessica’s lips having the urge to smile. Taeyeon brought the other hand up and grasped the girl’s other cheek. She slightly tilted her head while pushing her head forward, aiming for the lips. She felt the soft lips on her’s as she could smell the attractive aroma coming off of the girl.

 

Jessica was a little bit taken back and tense but then softened up and moved her lips along Taeyeon’s. Her knees touched the ground as she got closer toward the girl and grasped on her waist. When she felt Taeyeon’s tongue knocked on her lips, she slowly opened them wider, letting Taeyeon deepen the kiss. Jessica slowly got up and straightened out her legs, moving her hands up and circling her arms around the girl’s neck, Taeyeon’s hair slowly. The heat between their lips made moans escaped throughout the room. She gently caressed Taeyeon’s neck, not wanting to pull away.

 

Taeyeon placed her hands on Jessica's waist and slowly moved the hands up and down.  

The slow kiss suddenly end up fierce and a battle to see whom will win. Both breathed heavily as their tongues grazed each other. The the hot friction between them become unbearable.  

 

Jessica was being more fierce and was the one in control. Taeyeon slightly baked up, but then found herself falling down on the bed with Jessica on top of her. They ended their hot kiss and the girl’s head landed right on Taeyeon’s heart, which was beating out of control.

 

They were still breathing heavily and both were trying to calm their heart down so it wouldn’t break through their skin.

 

Jessica stayed frozen, listening to Taeyeon’s heartbeat while thinking of what to say after the kiss to keep the awkwardness from arriving. .“uh...um..I’ll go an--” Jessica was about to get up until Taeyeon pulled her down and got on top of her.

 

Taeyeon’s arms and knees were holding her up, as her hair fell down toward the bed. “Can you...just....stay right here with me?” Taeyeon uttered quietly out in a flirtatious tone, still breathing heavily..Her cheeks were bright red from embarrassment, plus of how hot everything turned out.

 

Jessica was clueless of what to do...Everything that she did with her exes was nothing compare to the things that Taeyeon just did...The way she kissed her....the way she treat her with care and the way the girl ..EVERYTHING!...She was...already in love with the idol. When she saw the girl came forward, she forcefully shut her eyes and relaxed herself. She didn’t care if her first was with Taeyeon..she just hope that everything will turn out well...

 

Taeyeon halted seeing the girl closing her eyes...She stared at her for a second, confused of why she was shutting her eyes, but then smiled, knowing the reason....’This dirty-minded, naughty girl...’ She tilted her head up and gently placed a kiss on Jessica’s forehead then came down and planted a soft, quick peck on her lips. She uttered out when she pulled out her lips,”You naughty girl...let’s do it next time okay if you really wanted it that much?” Taeyeon teased, releasing a quick laughed. “I love you, my dirty-minded baby <3<3<3," she whispered in Jessica's ear then straightened her back and got out the bed. She groaned while she stretched her back out, still seeing Jessica laying there motionless with her eyes closed. ‘Hahaha, I bet she’s embarrassed to death.’

 

‘How embarrassing!! Oh My Freakin God!!! OHhh MY! Utter humiliation, Utter humiliation!!' Jessica thought, keeping her eyes closed until she heard the door closed, thinking that Taeyeon went outside. She bolted right up, covering her face in shame and humiliation. “AISH!~” Jessica scratched her head and messing her hair in frustration. “How--- Oh my god...she gonna think of me as a --” Jessica turned her head around after feeling that something wasn’t right, which she was right.

 

Taeyeon was standing there, looking innocent and cutely at the blushed, mortified girl. She smiled then heartfully laughed, staring at Jessica’s bright red face. When she cooled down from laughing and giggling, Taeyeon cleared then exited the door, forreal this time, acting as if nothing had happen.

 

“My. LIfe. Is. Over.” Jessica’s body fell back to the bed as she stared into distance. Staying in that position for a while, her lips slowly curved up thinking about the way they kissed, hugged, loved... “Taeyeon-ahhhhhh!” Jessica called out sweetly, missing the girl already. She jerked her body up and skipped toward Taeyeon, that was in the living room, totally freaked out by the reaction she’s getting. ’My little Taeyeon....my idol...my love...we will always be together...right?’

 

********

-Next day- 1.5 hours before 8 P.M

“Taeyeon-ah your next schedule....”

“Taeyeon, hurry hurry! You’re gonna be late!”

“KIM TAEYEON!”

“Get IN GET IN!! QUICK QUICK!!!”

 

All day long, the only thing that she can she hear is Tiffany screaming out her name to get to their next schedule. She was exhausted; leaving at 4 A.M and worked straight for 12+ hours without break is a killer. Taeyeon sighed while she rested her head on the seat and checking her phone. “6::30...” Taeyeon mumbled, proceeding to dialed Jessica’s number and laid her phone near her ears...

ring~Ring~Ring~~~RING~~

 

Her eyebrows slightly furrowed not hearing anyone picking the phone up. ‘Is she really happy to get back to work that she’d forgotten about me?’ Taeyeon thought, calling the girl again. ring~Ring~Ring~~~RING~~

 

“Aish!” Taeyeon punched on the red cancel button and pouted. “This girl..really...I should’ve brought her along with me instead of letting her go to work,” she mumbled under her breath leaving the phone on the seat.

 

“Taeyeon,” the van’s door slid opened and Tiffany’s face was shown, “let’s go, the girls are waiting for you.”

 

Taeyeon nodded, getting out of the car.

 

~~I want to dream forever with you~~~ *vibrate* *vibrate*

-----

“What’s this? She called me and now she’s not picking up her phone? This girl,” Jessica retorted, hanging up the phone, going back to her desk. She sat down and looked at the files that was given to her. “Drugs dealer...the same old thing like everyday....” she mumbled, then saw herself looking at the neon-blue folder, which was in the corner with the others. Jessica stopped whatever she was doing, took the folder, opened it up, and examined it once again. “Dark thief...where are you and who exactly are you?” Jessica asked out loud, scanning the information again.

 

“Still looking at that I see,” a person came up, holding two cups of strawberry smoothies, commented. She gave one to the girl and sipped on hers. “She hasn’t been showing up anywhere for awhile now...I wonder what she’s up to.”

 

Jessica nodded in agreement but stopped when a thought flitted through her mind. “Hey, why didn’t you tell me that you’re going out with Tiffany? Man, Yuri-ah, you finally have someone, thank god! I thought that you’ll going to be lonely for the rest of your lives,” Jessica teased and joked, giggling.

 

“Looks who’s talking,” Yuri defended herself and they both laughed in unison. ‘What am I doing? Pretending to be happy when I’m not....What the hell...Why am I doing this?’

 

“So...tell me...why Tiffany? It’s not like, she’s a bad choice, but why her? What do you like about her?” Jessica asked, curious, not caring whether if it’s work time or not.

 

“Well...,” Yuri started to talk, thinking about all the good things in Tiffany, “she’s very nice...her eyes are really attractive and too me, they are really cute when she smiles..She’s loud, cute, clumsy at time, but very attractive overall...” Yuri unconsciously answered them honestly.

 

“Wow, you’re really in love, Yuri-ah,” Jessica congratulated her, giving her a pat in the back with a big grinned.

 

‘Love...what is a lie and what is the truth...I don’t even know it myself...Do I really have feelings for her or I don’t? Love...freakin feelings! Why can’t you see that I love you, Jessica!’ Yuri bitterly smiled, deeply gazed at the girl, as she worked. She sighed out and went back to her own seat. Feeling guilty of everything, she sat there, motionless, apologizing to Tiffany in her head. After 4 whole minutes of pure thinking, she shrugged it off . She her computer and looked through her emails to distract herself from everything, from her own feelings. “What’s...this?” Yuri clicked on it once and a message popped up. She steadily and slowly read it in her head. ‘Exclusive news!...Don’t you want to know the whereabout of the Dark Thief??’....the dark thief? what the hell.... ‘If you do, come meet me at xxxxx tomorrow at 8 P.M. Don’t trust me? Look at the pictures I sent to you..’ Yuri looked at the date and time it was sent. “This was sent yesterday...then it's at 8 P.M today.....I won’t be able to see Tiffany then...What if this is some prank?” Yuri mumbled to herself, scrolling the page down to look at the pictures.

 

After the pictures got downloaded, Yuri took a look at it and her eyes slowly widened up. She zoomed in trying to see more clearly of who the picture was. ‘So this is not a prank...my god....I can only see half of her face...but this face...’ Yuri checked her watch: 7:17 P.M. She got up her chair and headed straight in Mr. Jung’s office. After 12 minutes later, Yuri came out, heading toward Jessica. “Jessica, let’s go,” she ordered, in a rush.

 

Jessica tilted her head up and gazed at the girl, confused but got her stuff and followed...

 

“Where are we going, Yuri-ah?” Jessica asked, getting in the passenger seat. She pulled down the seat belt and fastened it.

 

“I just got news about the Dark Thief where about so we're heading there right now.. It attract people if we go as a group, that’s why I only requested the two of us to go.”


Eyes widened up in shocked and excitement, Jessica said out, “Really? That’s great....gogogogo. We have no time to waste if it comes to the Dark Thief...." Jessica slightly smirked as she sat back, impatient and anxious. 'You’re not going to get away this time..'

 

****

Thank you for reading and I'm sorry for all the errors I made if there's any. Um...I'll update sooon:)

Comment and tell me what you think:)