Kim Taeng and Sica Jung= Couple

2 lives

 

 

---

The ambulance came and brought Taeyeon to the hospital. Many reporters were at the hospital hearing that Kim Taeyeon got sent here. The cops came and blocked everyone from coming in the hospital for a few hours. After that, most of the reporters were gone and Taeyeon past the “dangerous stage” after they injected blood into her and stitching up her wounds.

Everyone was waiting anxiously and some were walking back and forth in frustration; that one person was no other than Tiffany. The 4A1 members were also there too. They tried to calm the girl down but Tiffany couldn't sit still.

The doctor excited Taeyeon’s room and slightly bowed at the visitors. "You can go visit her now. She's awake and seemed to be fine. But you should ke--"

Before the doctor could get to finish, Tiffany and the 4A1 members flashed inside the room.

Aunt Shelly apologized for their behaviors and went to asked about Taeyeon’s condition to the doctor.

“Taeyeon, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere??” Tiffany worriedly asked. She sat down on the chair that was next to the bed and grabbed her hand..

Taeyeon weakly smiled and assured the girl she is fine."Where's Jessica?" She asked, not seeing the girl anywhere.

"Well..she collapsed after bringing you to the hospital," Yoona said, "she's in the room down by the hal--"

Tiffany abruptly stood up shut the girl’s mouth. Why? This is why..

"Imma go and see her," Taeyeon impatiently said then ripped off the tubes that were on her wrist and stood up. She slightly bent down after feeling something like a bite on her stomach.

"Taeng, you should rest first then go," Tiffany persuaded.

Taeyeon swung her head back and forth. "Nah, Tiffany, just let me go see her. Please," she begged. Without hearing a reply, she walked, well more like staggered out.

Seohyun and Yoona helped their unnie out and supported her all the way toward Jessica's room.

When they got there, Taeyeon told the duo to go back and somehow cheer Tiffany up. Even Though she doesn't show it, Taeyeon knew very well that Tiffany's upset because she didn't listen to her.

Taeyeon cleared her mind and sat quietly and as slowly as possible so she won't trigger her stomach to start hurting. Taeyeon grabbed onto Jessica's hand and caressed it while mumbling a few words, "you should be the one who's doing this to me you know? Why am i, the one who got soo many injuries, sitting here for you," she laid Jessica's hand back to the same position.

A thought flitted through her mind and then she smacked a smirk on her face while getting up..Taeyeon bend her back down and positioned herself so that her face was facing the girl’s.  "Should i give you a kiss to make you wake up, my princess?" She whispered into Jessica’s ear. Hearing no reply, Taeyeon slowly lean in and rested her lips upon Jessica's forehead.

Surprising, 2 eyes shined opened and blinked widely.

Taeyeon backed away, scared that the brunnette might hurt her for doing that. But out of luck, she got another responded. A positive one, indeed.

"T-Taeyeon," Jessica girl bolted right up and slid her foot out the bed. She stood up and touched/examined Taeyeon's hands, face, pretty much everywhere. "Are you okay? Are you feeling good? Why are you out here?Aigoo look at that arm.."

Taeyeon grinned and pulled Jessica into her embrace; just happy to see the girl and her feeling her warmth.

Jessica stood there, puzzled of how to act. Her hands hesitated to whether hug Taeyeon back or not. But after she heard what Taeyeon said, Jessica closed the gap between the two, tightly.

"I told you that i wouldn't go anywhere. I'm only going into your heart thats all where i'll be going from now, right?"

Seeing how everything had happened; how someone you truly love and care would die or disappear forever so easily. It could happen in instant or right in front of your eyes.. There's no way she could let go of this moment now.

Jessica detached herself away and smiled while nodding her head. "Thats the only way you can go from now on, okay? Don't ever leave it."

Hearing Jessica’s respond, Taeyeon widely grinned and laughed, showing her white teeths. She would totally hugged the girl and carried her up but in this kind of condition, its a no no thing to do. "Umm...,” Taeyeon tried to stop her lips from smiling but it wouldnt listen to her. “Should we kiss??" Taeyeon bluntly tried to innocently said those 3 words out.

Jessica looked away and scolded her, "you're not suppose to announce when you're going to do something..something like kissing..pabo."

Taeyeon slyly smirked. "Ahh, soo Jessica Jung likes surprise kisses and stuff like that.."

Jessica spinned her body back and blew some air out while fanning herself.'This room is getting hot. The nurse needs to turn on the air con.....Kiss??'

Taeyeon came closer from behind and used all her strength to firmly hold Jessica's wrist and pulled it back behind her. Then she used the other casted hand to bring Jessica's waist nearier. She drawed the girl in toward and smiled. "What should we call this..?"

"W-w-hat?" Jessica stuttered, embarrassed about her reddened face and how closed they were.

"Um..i know," Taeyeon's face shined, "the best kiss from the Ice princess's prince.." Taeyeon leaned forward and used her non casted hand to held onto Jessica's soft, milky face.

Jessica gradually closed her eyes and felt Taeyeon’s lips on her own. It was dry but soft and irresistible. Jessica slid her hand up Taeyeon’s back and wrapped them tightly around.

It was a long and sweet kiss. None of them wanted to pull away, but because of the lack of oxygen, they pulled apart and rested their foreheads on each other. Their hot breath hit them lightly.

Taeyeon pecked on Jessica’s lips one more time and uttered out, “you’re officially mine, Jessica Jung.” She genuinely smiled, making her eyes look like the moon crescent.

Jessica hugged Taeyeon again and the two wobbled side by side like ducklings, in circle while having a small talk with each other.

--

The people who were spying on them the whole time, quietly escaped and when they found a safe spot, they cheered loudly while clapping their hands in excitement.

“omo, Out Taeng, eeeehhhh! Yeah!” the girls shouted and dance wildly inside a quiet peaceful hospital.

The other mature one shushed them and told them to go inside Taeyeon’s room then talk.

“yah, Fany-ah..Ah!!! That was so sweet don't cha think??” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon delightfully smiled and speachless of what else to say. Seeing how their Taeng has grown up, its the most beautiful thing in the word.

Tiffany weakly smiled but it disappeared after a few seconds.

“what’s wrong??” Sunny uttered, caught Tiffany’s expression.

“I'm worried about her career and about what our boss gonna say about this. I bet he won't be happy hearing this.” Tiffany narrowed her eyebrows but a smile just somehow escape. “But..I’m too happy for her though,” she sincerely said.

The five girls screamed and cheered and laughed heartily.

‘since you chase after who you love..should i too do that now?’ Tiffany pondered..

----

-Few days later-

News and article of Taeyeon  getting discharge from the hospital spreaded around. Many fans were waiting nervously after hearing the accident. Some blamed the cops for not doing their jobs, some blame the company for not having enough security.

“Tae, where this,” Tiffany handed a cap to her.

Taeyeon gratefully smiled and tied her hair up. She put it on and check herself in the mirrors. “Okay, lets go, shall we?”

Before they exited the hospital, security guards came in front to blocked away the fans. Taeyeon didn't walked fast or slow. She steadily strolled go the gate, accepting gifts from fans. She was so touched that all of them were waiting patiently for her.

“Thank you,” Taeyeon shouted loudly so her fans could hear her.

After for about 10 minutes they entered their van and drove away. Instead of going home, Taeyeon told her driver to drove her to the police station so she could thanked the policemen. But that was just part of it, the main reason was she wanted to see her girl. :)

There were like five packs of fruits basket + cakes she brought over to thanked the cops for the hard work. Tiffany, her driver and herself, personally brought them in.

Everybody circled around the star as she handed them the baskets and cakes.

Taeyeon spotted Jessica and gave her a quick wink.

Jessica hid her smile and blush as she continued to work.

“Taeyeon-shi,” Mr. Jung entered, surprised to see the girl.

“Ahh, Mr. Jung. Sorry for interrupting,” Taeyeon bowed in polite.

Mr. Jung shook his head in disagreement. “No, no its not. I actually wanted to talk to you. Please come here with me for a sec.” Mr. Jung walked inside the conference room and Taeyeon followed his trail behind.

--

The two later on excited the room and shook each other hands. Both of them were delightfully smiling.

Before Taeyeon go, she minced toward Jessica and leaned on forward. Taeyeon aimed for Jessica’s ears and whispered faintly, “ I’ll see you at home, my dear.”

After that, she exited the room leaving Jessica confused and lost.

‘What does that mean?’

--

Jessica got called in her dad’s office and she sat down. “Is there something you wanted to talk to be about?”

Her dad furrowed his eyebrows and clicked his tongue while shaking his head lightly.

Jessica found his action slightly annoying and she didn't get what all that just ment.

“ha~” her dad started to sighed, “you do look like you're in love. What to do, our Jessica Jung is in love with korea's top star,” he uttered out, making Jessica’s face stretched out in shock.

“A-A-Appa.”

“Taeyeon-shi told me everything..Also from right now. You’re going to go to her house and take care of her. It was partially your fault for not protecting her. So she requested me to make you go on break. Until her casted arm and everything’s fine, you have to take responsible for taking care of her okay?” Jessica’s dad ordered. For some reason his expression was bright and looked like he found a some treasure.

“WHAT?! Appa! Aye that KIM TAEYEON! NO! I’m a cop not some baby care person!” Jessica argued but her dad already made his mind.

“Starting from today, you’re on break, Jung Jessica. Go on now,” her father gestured her to go.

Jessica halted when she heard her father’s voice.

“Oh honey, you still have some clothes at home. Make sure to get it!”

Jessica scoffed, feeling ridiculous. “Kim Taeyeon, Imma kill you when i see you!”

 

TBC!!

:) thank you for reading!

Sorry if there's any mistakes.