Past part 2

2 lives

 

Taeyeon POV still flashbacks

Sniff sniff.

."Why are you crying?" A girl around my age, asked me. I looked up at her with lifeless eyes..

She seemed shocked when she saw my face, but kept on asking me questions...

"W-why are you here? Where's your parent?" She timidly asked. . I arched my eyebrows. I decided not to talk to her.
"Um...I'm Tiffany and you are?"

"........"

"TIFFANY!!" A man called out her name. I guess that must be her dad.

"Dad..I’m right here." The girl waved her arms.

"Tiffany..What are you doing here...we have to go." The man started to pulled her out of the alley. He didnt seemed to noticed that i was there.,I looked at her one last time before she left. She's so lucky I thought.
 

~grr~grr~ my stomach grumbled.

I haven’t eaten anything since mom died. Tears started to flowed again as I remembered that. I wiped my tears of my face and got up. I decided to look for something to eat. People were staring at me, like a lost puppy looking for its owner. If I wanted to eat I have to do what my dad did. Steal. That’s the only way.
I started walking around the market and looked for the stuff that was easy to steal. As quick as I can, I put a snicker bar and a mini bag of chip in my pockets. I walked as fast as I can but slowed down when there’s a cops nearby. I didnlt want to look suspicious.
Finally I made it out the shop. It felt like forever walking out. I looked at the two stuff I stole from the store. Guilt started to appear but I just shake it off. I need this to survive. Anybody would have done this.
I walked straight to the alley. This is like my home now. Without this alley, I have no place to go.

"You! Stop there!" a voice behind me, shouted out.

I frozed right on the spot. Is that person talking to me I thought. I wanted to run but what if the person were talking to someone else? I stood there having my back facing the person.

"I'm talking to you little kid," a voice sounded like a female and then she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Who taught you to steal? Don’t you know that stealing is illegal? Where’s your parent?" the woman asked, as she turned me around to face her. 

Another question? Why is everybody so curious? First was the girl now this woman too?
 

I didnt dare to looked at her..but when i did, i admired her looks.. the woman was really pretty and she looked like around my mom age.

"Please.... don't call the police on me..please..I'll..I'll return this back to the market..just.. please don't" I started to plead.

"...ah...I'm not going to bring you to the police, don’t worry...and I had already pay for the stuff you stole so you don’t have to return it." She said warmly, to calm me down. 

I looked down on my feet and said thank you to her. I wondered why she was being so nice to a stranger. But..I liked it...I liked being treated like this. No one really had been this nice to me ever since mom died.

"You look like around my daughter age...care to explain why you’re all alone here?"

"......" I didn’t say anything. I wasn’t ready to tell her anything. Beside, I don’t even know the woman. Why should I even tell her?

" since you’re not going to talk..why don’t we go to my house and get you all clean up." She said and pulled my hand. I don’t know why I’m even following her but..she really reminded me of my mom when she used to take care of me..I missed that moment.

When we got to her house. I was amaze how big and pretty it was. She had photos of herself and her family on the wall as we walked in. Later on, she helped me took a bath and gave me her daughter clothes for me to put on. She left me upstairs to change and when I went down she told me to come eat. I was wondering why the woman was doing all of this but I didn’t care. I was too hungry to care about anything.

"Thank you," I said as I finished the food, "why are you being so nice to me..

"There’s no reason to be nice." She replied back softly and smiled.

"Where's your family?" I asked quietly.

"My daughter is in England with her dad. I came back to do some stuff here. I stayed here for the whole year accept summer to visit my daughter."

"Ohh..so..you live here? Why don’t you live with your daughter?" i asked, curious.

"I didn’t like it there so that’s why I came back here."

"Ohh...”Was all I replied, "I..I should be going..now..I don’t want to bothers you.." i got up but a hand pulled me back..

"No no. You’re not bothering me......if u dont  have  anywhere to stay..you could stay here with me and some other maid who works here. It feels really quiet without anyone here...I think having you here..will brighten up this house." she said, with few girl behind her nodded their head in agreement. 

"...I...You..you would let me stay here with you?"

"Yes..yes I would love to. You look like a really good kid and I'm very curious about you. You kind of reminded me of my best friend I had…just stay as long as you need." She smiled.

I didn’t know what to say. Tears started to drive out. I feel so...I don’t know...it’s like the dark cloud in my life is starting to fade away from the sun that was shining into my life.

"Btw, I haven’t introduced myself to you yet, I'm Kwon Shelly. You can call me Aunt Shelly if you want and you are?"

"..T-t-taeyeon...Kim taeyeon.."

'Kim Taeyeon.?...THis name..sounds so familiar'

After 4 weeks of living with her, Aunt Shelly shared lots about her family and what she does. I finally shared my past to her..We grew closer and closer to each other every day. She helped me get back to school again. I was so excited and afraid. Afraid that I won’t fit in but excited to meet new kids! Today was my first day of school. I was very nervous while standing outside the door..and then the door opened and a teacher led me in. I took every steps steady and slowly. I bowed to my classmate and introduced myself to them..

"You!" A girl suddenly stood up and called out. I looked close at her face and noticed that it was the girl from the alley last time! I was shocked to see her again. I can’t believe she go to the same school and have the same classes with me...the funny thing is i sat next to here tooo.! 

"Yah.. I didn’t know you go to this school. but why did i saw you at that--But...Who cares...Since you’re new I’ll show you around the room:) And I'm tiffany, remember me?" She flashed her eye smiled at me. Because of her, I met new kids and got more active and happy. You could called this fate or whatever; she lives right next to me too...Every summer since Aunt Shelly always leave to go to England, she will invite me to live with her for the whole summer I became a pink-lover-freak best friend...ever since then...

7 years later...the day when taeyeon mom and dad died..

"Taeyeonah are you ready to go?" A woman voice called out from outside.

"Yes I'm almost done...wait for just 1 minute. Yah!! Let’s go Fanyyy!!!" i rushed the girly girl. 

"Okokok" she came out looking all pink as usual.

"Fanyah..we're visiting my mom and dad..why are you dressed like this.." i showed her my digusted face. 

"But it’s pretty and pink though...” she pouted, which i cant stand it..so i let it pass. 

"Okokok...Aish, let’s go!" We rushed and jumped in the car.
~~~~~~~~~
"We're here guys." Aunt Shelly said.

We walked to the place where my mom and dad were buried. Tiffany brought them some flowers and so I did. We started to clean up the place to make it look cleaner.

"Hey mom and dad..how are you?"I said as I stared at their pictures.

"I'm doing fine..Aunt Shelly is taking care of me really well so..you don’t have to worry a lot about me..and hey this is Tiffany," I pulled her closer, " she the pink lover freak I told you about.."

"Yahh!!" she lightly slapped my arm. 

Aunt Shelly and I started laughing. We spent our time sitting there chatting with each other till the sun halfway down... Before we go, Aunt told me to go first and wait for her.

“Hey Sooyeon...this is such fate...I can’t believe Taeyeon is your daughter. The first time I met her, she reminded me so much of you. Taeyeon is a very good kid and...I promise, I well take care of her for you. Rest in peace sooyeon-ah. I really miss you Sooyeon-ah. We’ll always, forever be best friend…”

After waiting for few minutes, Aunt Shelly came down and drove us home. When we got home, I took a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes. I went out the balcony to looked at the stars until a knock on the door was heard. I hurried and  opened it.

"Hey" I said to aunt Shelly.

"Taeyeonah..I got some good news for you.." she said as she slowly walked to my bed.

"...um..what is it" I asked curious.

"You  know the video of you singing that I recorded.." I nodded my head.

"I gave it to my friend who was the CEO of Zone Entertainment and… they said they want you to be their SINGER!!!" She said loudly and excitedly.

I couldn’t believe it..my wish of being a star finally came true! I hugged my aunt tightly and said thank you repeatedly..that’s how I-

 

"TAEYEONAHHHH!!"

"Wh-what?" I felled off my chair.

"Did you get dress yet..stop daydreaming so much and calm down." Tiffany said. I was still zoning out a little bit.

Tiffany walked toward me,"Whatcha thinking about? If you’re thinking about the concert..don’t worry, I think you’re going to rock that concert."

"I know I’m going to rock that concert” I smirked and got my head together, “I’m..just ..thinking about the past..how I met the pink lover freak.." my lips curved up and looked at her...

"Yahh!! I’m not a pink lover freak!" She said and hit my arm.

"U sure?"

"......" she didn’t say anything which made me laughed.

"3 more minutes Taeyeon-shi"

"Ok." I breathed out and in.

"Good luck Tae. This is your first all-about-you concert. You can do it..." Tiffany smiled and hugged me. I feel more relax now.

"Thanks Fanyah:)"

"Taeyeonah" A familiar voice called out.

"Aunt Shelly.:) where’s your daughter Yuri-shi."

"She in the crowd right now. Good luck Taeyeon. You’re going to be awesome." I hugged her tightly. Hugging her is like a hugging my real mom. Having her cheering for me really mean a lot.

"Ok everybody get ready" a man voice called out, "Taeyeon-shi everything on you now.”

I got on the thing that get you up the stage....The lights then hit straight at me.
1...2...3...music started playing. The crowds roared and chanted "Kim Taeyeon". My voice conquered the whole stage. Music bumps loudly through my skull... I sung my soul and heart out.

“Omma…Appa..can you hear me?"

*******************

:) just..um 1 or 2 more chapter until Taengsic going to meet. Thank you for reading :) *BOW*