Yoonjo

2 lives

After the press conference, Jessica’s life had become more livelier and noisier than before and she hated it. Reporters or Taeyeon’s fan would come to the police station and wait there for hours until the police kicked them out. Jessica didn’t know how to face her co-workers and teammates after the conference too. It was too embarrassing and everyone kept teasing her and all that.

It has been already 2 weeks since the conference and since Jessica seen her girlfriend’s face.

Taeyeon was busy with her packed schedule for her upcoming collaboration album with the 4A1 members and with her concert in Japan.

Jessica also moved back to her house so the only thing to do was to text the girl everyday..Of course Jessica had work to do, but she would finish them early and get the work done.

Jessica sighed as she rested her head on the table, looking at the computer home screen with Taeyeon smiling brightly on it..

A few days ago, Jessica tried to look for pictures of her and Taeyeon on her phone but ended up finding none. .Jessica sulked after she found out that she and the girl didn’t took a single picture with each other. In the end, she had to googled the images of Taeyeon and set it as her home screen to patched up her lonely heart.

jwvV4NxsOIC05Xlmp1S_OS98dJN8547sxMFbrh9q

“Unnie, do you know how creepy you look right now?” a younger girl came in the room, not bothering to knock on the door. She sighed as she saw her sister in this state. Her life became more noisier too after the conference. People she knows kept asking about her sister and Taeyeon’s relationship..It was quite annoying. But she was freaking out and cheering and celebrating by herself after hearing the news.. “Unnie, what the heck are you doing looking at a computer screen?

(lol dorky Jung^^)

 

Jessica sit straight up and sighed. She decided to shut the computer off as she stretched her body out. The two girls went to the bed and sat down. Jessica still had a tired look on her face as she stared at a certain number in her phone.

“Why don’t you call her?” Krystal asked seeing who the number belonged to.

“She’s busy.”

“Well, no duh. Of course she’s busy but If you don’t call her, you’re literally gonna die in a couple days. Look at yourself sis,” Krystal told the truth.

Jessica released another tiring sighed which made the younger girl more frustrated.

“You guys are lucky that everyone, well not everyone but most, are supporting your relationship...Maybe it’s because Taeyeon announced it with so much confident. She was putting her career on the line just for you Unnie....If none of you are going to call each other, you guys are gonna drift apart...”

“She said she'd call when she gets back....” Jessica said, a little bit stubborn.

Krystal sighed and got up the bed. “You...are...soo....aish.”

After that short talk with her sister, Krystal came downstair to help with dinner while Jessica stayed in bed.

As she fought with herself to whether call Taeyeon or not, she finally got the nerve to call the girl...Jessica rested the phone on her ears, waiting for it to ring.....but.....she didn’t hear a ring........None at all.....it send her straight to voicemail....

”Taeyeon-ah....where are you...? I....miss..you..” Jessica laid on her bed with her back facing the ceiling. Her hair was covering her face as she held tightly on the phone...

“J-J-JESSICA!!! J-J-JESSICA, CAN YOU COME DOWN RIGHT NOW?”

Jessica heard her mother shouted from downstair. She groaned and pushed herself up the bed. She walked downstair, seeing her whole family standing up near the front door. Jessica glanced at the figure behind the basket of fruits.. Her eyes widened out as she dashed toward the figure.

“Jessica why didn’t you change your clothes?” Her father noticed the girl coming down and scolded her since she was wearing her pajama.


n9ugv-mOkEFi0rq387_6xf2aPX2NTwSKDVi1d1Pg

Jessica didn’t hear a word her dad said as she slightly pushed them and got in front. “T-Taeyeon-ah....” she uttered, eyes filled with hope...

The person who was holding onto the fruit basket near her face, brought it down and brightly smiled at Jessica. “Sica~~” she set the basket down and tangled her arms around the girl’s waist as Jessica circled her’s around her neck. “Aigoo, I missed you soo muchhh, my princess~”

 

“I missed you more, pabo-yah~” Jessica pouted as she tightened her arms around Taeyeon’s neck..

The two girls had a big grin on their face as they continued to hugged, forgetting that their were people who are awkwardly standing there.

(just imagine them like this LOL)

Taeyeon finally snapped out as she detached herself from the girl who was pouting because she she didn’t want to pull away. Taeyeon pinched Jessica’s cheeks playfully as she picked up the basket. “Um, Hello,” Taeyeon bowed a perfect 90 degree angle to greet Jessica’s parent....After a few seconds of hesitation, Taeyeon slowly knelt in front of them, making the Jung’s family surprised. “Um, I’m sorry for not greeting you sooner...Um..You must have been really surprised after hearing about Jessica and I...I..I...” Taeyeon stuttered, not dare to look into any of Jessica’s family members eyes. “I’m sorry if our relationship make you mad....I didn’t come here to ask you whether I can date her or not because...because.. if you would’ve said no, I don't think that I can do that...That is why today, I want to show you that I’m capable of taking care of her...I might be busy at times but I swear...I- I will always pay attention and giver her lots of love...So please...Let her stay by my side.....” Taeyeon scratched her nape while having her head hung low as she spoke out those words with sincere. She was more nervous than when she was at the conference...

Hearing no reply from Jessica’s parents, Taeyeon frowned while twirling her fingers.

Filled with a bubbly feeling inside, Jessica chuckled at Taeyeon..”Taeyeon-ah...what are you doing?” Jessica bend her knees down to look at the sad looking girl.. Using both of her hand, she grasped onto the girl’s cheeks and leaned in to kiss her lips, not caring about her family’s presences right now. “How could you be so cute?” Jessica pulled away to said that as she gave another kiss to her nose.

After seeing and hearing all of that, Mr. Jung cleared his throat.. “Taeyeon, what are you doing?” He said, which caught the girl’s attention. “Who said that we didn’t support you? I was happy when I found that Jessica was dating you from the start..I was never upset...but quite surprised to see you announced your relationship for the whole country to see...That just made us trust you more and I know that you’re capable of taking care of her.......So......I don't need to say it but I think that you’ll be happier if I said the words that you’re waiting for... I..I approve of you two...”

Hearing that last few words, gave the girl peace...Her smile showed but slowly dragged down.

“Don’t you know how much these two freaked out and cheering after they heard the news?..That’s how much they like you..” Mr. Jung said in cheerful tone, resting his hand on Mrs. Jung's shoulder, as they chuckled.

Taeyeon eyes sparkled. She got up her while holding onto Jessica’s hand, unable to control her feelings..

“Taeyeon-ah...why...” Jessica asked out surprised, as she tried to wiped the tears away from Taeyeon’s cheeks. “Aigoo...”

Taeyeon smiled at Jessica then had her gazed at the Jung’s family. She bowed again, thankful for those words.. “Thank you....Thank you for supporting us...Thank you for giving me your daughter and thank you--” Taeyeon couldn’t help but let the tears fall down..“-- Thank you for raising....your daughter so beautifully....”

****

-Next Day--

“Have you been visiting her, Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked as she put on her seatbelt. She could see her puffy eyes from yesterday crying while looking into the mirror.

"Yeah. She's a lil cutie. Oh I finished all the paperworks too, so, we just have to take her home today." Tiffany commented as she started the engine.

Taeyeon smiled as she couldn't wait to see the little girl. "I just hope that she'll be comfortable with me...."

"Tae, here's a couple list of nannies you can choose. You’re busy and stuff, so this is a must.”

Taeyeon didn't hear a word Tiffany said since she was looking at a picture of the cute little girl while holding tightly onto a panda stuffed animal. 'Junsu...how could you leave such a cute daughter behind?'

Tiffany parked the car and Taeyeon got out first. As usual, Taeyeon had a cap on with her hair tied up in a bun and sunglasses. Checking that there were no reporters following them, they went inside the orphanage.

"Taeyeon-shi..its a pleasure to meet you," the person who is in charge of the orphanage came and greeted the girl. The reason why she approved this adoption was first, Taeyeon have a good academics score and second, because Junsu asked her to. He send an email to her on the day when he died.

“I’ll get her in a sec. Please wait here,” she said and went to a room.

Taeyeon was nervous as she waited for the little girl..At the age of 25, she's already raising a child so...yeah. Nothing could really calm her heart down accept for Jessica’s kiss... ‘hehehehe’ she giggled to herself thinking about her lover.

"Yoonjo, it's time to go. Did you get all your stuff?"

Taeyeon faintly heard a voice as she gradually saw two presence walking out of the room. The woman was holding onto the little girl’s hand and was pulling her forward as she was falling behind. The little girl was wearing a red cap with a tannish scarf wrapped around her neck.

(Can't find any baby pic of Hello Venus Yoonjo....just imagine that this is her, okay?? ^^)

The woman dragged her up to the front and released her hand.

A smile appeared on Taeyeon's face as she came closer toward the little girl and bend her knees down. "Hello, Yoonjo-ah~ I’m Ajumhma Taeyeon. Lets take care of each other okay? From now on ..." Taeyeon reached her hand out as she waited for the little girl to use her small hand to shake it.

Instead of shaking, Yoonjo ran back and hid behind the woman..She was pulling onto the woman’s shirt, not wanting to go.

"Sorry, as you could see, she’s a little bit shy. Yoonjo, rarely plays with other kids that's why she lack communication skills..." The woman explained.

Taeyeon frowned and took a glance at Tiffany. She brushed it off with a warm smile and she straightened her back. "Yoonjo-ah, Appa....your Appa left you with me and told me to give this to you this." Taeyeon went and got the panda stuffed animal and showed it to her.

The little girl eyes opened wide as she came out behind the woman and grabbed the stuff animal from Taeyeon’s hand. She looked at it, and then, a smile was formed as she squeezed it tightly inside her arms.

"Your Appa promised you that he'll give you that for Christmas didn't he?"

She nodded, slowly communicating with Taeyeon.

"Yoonjo-ah.." Taeyeon bend down and rested her hands on the little girl's small shoulder. "You're Appa asked me to take care of you...until he...until he come back from a long trip...." Taeyeon told the hopeful girl a white lie. Of course she felt guilty but that was the only choice to persuade her to come with her.. "....so, let's live together okay?" Taeyeon extended her hand out like she's asking the little girl for a dance.

Yoonjo glimpsed back at the woman and saw a nod. She slowly raised her hand up and rested it Taeyeon’s hand.

Taeyeon gave it a little squeezed, wanting to hold onto the tiny fragile hand forever as she lead them out of the orphanage...

'Welcome you my family, Yoonjo-ah. ^^'

 

********

Thank you for reading ^^ and sorry if there's any errors.. ^^

I really have no clue of how to end this story....but it's gonna end soon...i think...^^ yeah. 

 

 

 

 

Random Taengsic Gif/ Pics so we can spazz ^^

 

 

UGH...when will Taengstagram have a TAENGSIC picture ??! 

Still waiting patiently for that day to come...I will have a serious heart attack when that day come..