chapter 15

2 lives

Heyy, this one is a short update:) i think from now on im doing a short update..aboout 700-2000 words...comment if you think i should:)

but now, just enjoy the story:)

In Taeyeon’s car

"Yah, Where are you taking me?" Jessica said impolitely. Her tone is a bit..um..annoyed.

"Hey, why are you talking like that now? Where's the, 'ah, Taeyeon shi' voice?” Taeyeon imitated Jessica high voice.

"It all crumbles when i saw your real face," Jessica snapped.

'Whoo, danggg…she’s so cold…and soo cuteee' Taeyeon said in her head while grinning.

"What’s with that smiled..." Jessica uttered looking at Taeyeon's face.

"So..you been staring at my face for this whole time?"

"Uh-uh what? N-NO!" Jessica denied and looked back at the street, blushing.

"Then how you know I'm smiling to myself then?," Taeyeon asked, having her eyes on the road.

“I-..i-…” Jessica didn’t know what to say back. It was the truth that she was staring at the latter face.

“Lol, I’m just kidding. I know you weren’t looking at me,” Taeyeon said and that made Jessica relax.

******
"........."

"........"

Yuri and tiffany were driving on the highway to get away from the two girls that were arguing earlier.
They sat in silence for the whole time. The air was quite awkward.

"So...should we put some music on?" Yuri suggested breaking the awkwardness.

"Yeah," Tiffany agreed.

Yuri reached for the player and put some music on. She waited for 10 second and still heard no music.

"That’s weird. I thought there would be some CD in here..." Yuri said doubtfully, still pressing the player to switch CD. Checking all of them, she saw none have CDs in them. 'I thought there'll be CD of Taeyeon..She always have it..'

Flashbacks

 Jessica was at home and was planning to clean her car out.

"Ahhh, this is too messy. Being a cop is too stressful," Jessica sighed. She went in and took out a trash bag, and put the trash from her car, out.

"Let’s put some music on," Jessica pressed her player and a song came up.

Baby steps- Taeyeon
"Oh! I love this song!" Jessica squealed.
She was enjoying the song and singing along to it, but for some reason, she turned it off. "Kim Taeyeon...You little 2 face person...can’t believe she did that..Ugh!! Need to take all her CD and throw them away," Jessica sudden outburst, and took out all Taeyeon songs and threw them in the trash.

"I won’t listen to music from you" Jessica dirt her hand and went back picking out another CD.

"Oh, Sunye sound nice," She puts one of Sunye CD in and listened to it..


**
"Oh, if you were planning to listen to the radio, i have a CD that is new." Tiffany took out one of One Direction’s CD and put them in the player. Music came up and Tiffany started to sing to it.

"Baby you light up my life like nobody else. The way that you flipped your hair-" Tiffany sung loudly and beautifully, "gets me overwhelm-" Tiffany saw Yuri looked at her amazed; she stopped.

"S-sorry.." Tiffany embarrassed apologized.

"Uh..uh..no. It was really amazing..I didn’t know you could sing so well," Yuri commented.

"There's a lot of stuff you don’t know about me," Tiffany uttered.

"Then..We should find out more about each other," Yuri suggested while smiling.

"Mhm, okay..." Tiffany started talking about her and same with Yuri. The two girls talked and learned more about each other that they would think they will never know if the other person didn’t tell. Yuri and tiffany had a 'date' with each other...let’s go back to the other couple...

***
"hey...you have any songs we could hear?" Jessica asked out of the blue.

"oh, um...let me see.." Taeyeon searched around, not paying attention to the road.

Jessica saw the girl eyes not on the road, "wait, just focus on the road. I don't want to have a car accident because of you...".

Taeyeon followed Jessica ordered and focused on the road.
"um..the CD are in there," Taeyeon point her finger out, showing Jessica where.

Jessica find it and took a while bunch of CDs out. "Wow, you have so many CDs," Jessica uttered.

"Uh, yeah. um..Just pick out CD. All of them are good- Ah!" Taeyeon shout startle Jessica, "Sica, there’s a back pack beneath your chair, can you open it and get a CD in there?"

Jessica just froze when she heard what the girl had just called her. For some reason, she felt so happy. She suppose to be an anti to the girl..But why now..She so...

"Sica! Earth to Jessica?" Taeyeon looked at the girl and wonder why she’s froze up like a statue. "Jessica-"

"Uhh," Jessica finally went back to reality.

"Are..you alright? Are you sick? Should I-"

"What did you called me?" Jessica asked.

".um..eh?" Taeyeon questioned.

"What did you called me..Earlier you called me..ssss..sss" Jessica made a 's' sound to make Taeyeon remembered.

"Oh! Sica?"

"Uh..yeah..Why are you calling me that?" Jessica softly asked.

"Um..why can’t i call you that?"

"Uh..um.."

"Um..U knows my English is really bad. And your name is in English too..so to make it easier for me, i call you sica," Taeyeon lied. She just wanted to make a nickname for the other girl. Telling Jessica that she is bad at English, is just an excuse.

"Oh, but, i thought you were fine calling my name last time," Jessica asked thinking of the time when Taeyeon called out her name.

'Ah, Jessica,'
'Ah, hello Jessica shi,'
'Jessica shi,'
‘Earth to Jessica,’

“And..Your pronunciation was perfect too..” Jessica uttered.


"Uh..What are you talking about? My English as heck, Jeshika," Taeyeon changed her way of saying the girl name into bad English so she doesn’t suspect anything.

"Jeshika? Uhh, call me whatever you want then," Jessica gave up. She didn’t really care what the girl called her anyway..but..

'Sica..Sica...she made me a nickname...hehehe' Jessica pondered to herself.

'Hehe, Were getting closer,' Taeyeon smiled and thought.  She drove her car up and park.

"Sica(Shika), can you wait for me here. I have to do something for a minute,"

"Where are you going? You’re seriously gonna leave me along here...there’s like no one here accept us," Jessica said looking around.

"Are you scared? I thought you’re a cop?" Taeyeon laughed, "Just beat someone up if you see them get near you. Use your skills. Karate or kung fu,hahaha.  Just wait here," Taeyeon teased and walked up the hill.

After a few minutes Taeyeon gone out of sight, Jessica stood there with caution,  'Isn’t this the graveyard...I wonder who she’s visiting..'

"This place looks so creepy," Jessica shivered and got out of the car. She chased after Taeyeon but when she went up hill she found no clue where Taeyeon was. Jessica walked around and finally found the girl. She hid behind a big rock to see what Taeyeon was doing.

"Angyeong, umma, appa. This the last day of my break, but i will definitely visit you every week even if I’m half dead because of the schedule," Taeyeon joked, "U know, he’s coming...and i don’t know how to face him and her..i guess i just have to keep a secret-" Taeyeon stopped when she heard rocks rolling down. She bet someone was there. Jessica was right. They’re like the only one that’s here. No one would do this accept Jessica Jung.  

'Aish, i hope she didn’t notice that' Jessica almost slipped but she hold onto the rock hiding her face behind the rock.

'You’re eavesdropping huh, let’s see..,'

"Oh, umma, I just met a new friend, her name is Jessica," Taeyeon said loud and clearly.

Jessica's ears lit up when she heard her name. 'Shes shes talking about me...'

"Jessica is violent," Taeyeon bluntly said, listing out the bad trait of Jessica Jung.

An annoyed mark appeared on top of Jessica’s head.

"Even though she’s a cop, she’s scared of someone going to come and hunt her or something," Taeyeon laughed.

Another annoyed mark appeared.

"And….She’s uncute ," Taeyeon said out bluntly, which was not true.

Ten millions annoyed marks appeared. Her temper went off.

'She called me uncute? She’s uncute as hell. She’s the one-'

"Eventhough she’s violent, wimpy, and uncute. She is still the most beautiful girl, i met, who look just like an ice princess," Taeyeon said. This time, she was telling the truth.

'Ah....she said I’m the most beautiful girl she met...' Jessica giggled, 'But why i feel like the sound is louder now...'

"Well, she’s not prettier than Han Ga in or Lee Hyori, she-"

'What?!!'

Jessica stepped out shouting out the girl name, "KIM TAEYeonnn," Jessica froze after she said her name. Taeyeon was right in front of her, smirking.

'She…she knows that I was here all this time?....Aish..was.- NO!!! SO….That’s why the sound was getting louder....'

"Hey, when you want to eavesdrop on someone, make sure not to make any noise, Taeyeon start giggling heart fully, “Let’s go," She walked down, still laughing.

'You 2 face devil. I can’t believe...ah..wae??' Jessica face palm herself,, 'I’m so stupid...this is so embarrassing...,' She heard a car honking and quickly walked down..

*******

Thank you for reading, anddddd make sure to comment:) THANK YOU!!