another crack on my heart

2 lives

 

 Heyyyyu, sorry for taking so long to update...BUt now here it is!!!:) i try to look for music that fits this mood,..but cant find any...so..yeah..WELl ENGJOY READINg..i think this is one of the best chapt i ever written for this story....

 

~Inside the evident room~

 

“Here are the things we found.” Junsu showed the pieces of evident to Taeyeon and Tiffany, “The bottle that culprit used to splash on Tiffany-shi.” Junsu set a hard glass bottle on the table, “a brief sketch of what the girl looks like. This was describe by the nurse that saw her..and…this,” Junsu took out the knife that was found in Tiffany’s hospital’ room, “We search everywhere and finally found this under the bed,” he informed.

 

Taeyeon took a glanced at everything that was set on the table. With this less evident, she can’t put the puzzle into place. There were too much missing pieces that needs to be solve.

 

‘Why did the culprit wants to hurt her?’  Was the question that was running through everybody thoughts.

 

“Hey..Jessica,” Junsu uttered out, “do you think this could be related to the Dark Thief?” Three heads turned to his attention, “I don’t know but…I feel like its connected to her..” He shared his opinion.

 

“The Dark Thief? i…don’t even know…We could consider her as one of the culprit but there’s no evident of whatsoever..” Jessica paused, “she haven’t been roaming around, so we don’t even know whether it’s her or Taeyeon’s Anti-Fans..” Jessica added.

 

Overhearing their conversation, Taeyeon was urge to find out who’s the culprit.

 

“Junsu-shi,” Taeyeon called out politely.

 

Junsu’s head popped up, when he heard her called out, “D-deh,”

 

“Did you find any labels on the ground at the concert? Have you checked the shop that sells acid to see if the worker had seen this person or check their camera?” Taeyeon asked in a bit of strict tone, while pointing at the sketch of the culprit to him.

 

Junsu faced grew redder and redder as the girl looked at him, “Um…i-i-I ..we..um..”

 

“We haven’t,” Jessica answered for him. She went over to Taeyeon and collapsed her two fingers on the paper to get a hard grip, “And these jobs are not for you to worry about. We’ll take care of it,” she said coldly as possible and pulled the sketch out.  

 

Taeyeon scoffed..She could feel the coldness in Jessica voice, which just pissed her off immediately..“Yah…”: she paused, “You-..If you take care of it, I think it would probably take years to close this case. I wouldn’t said anything if you would do your job,” she raged.

 

‘i tried to get close to her, but she just wouldn’t…UGH!’

 

Again, with the arguing that never seems to stop between the two girls. One is just a hardheaded and never gives other a chance and keep pushing away. One just doesn’t understand what’s the other person is thinking and just do her own way…(sighed~) these girls..

 

“Taeyeon,” Tiffany tugged on Taeyeon’s sweatshirt. She didn’t know why the two kept fighting, but the mood was a bit intense so the only way for it to stop was to pull the girl out.

 

Still facing Jessica, Taeyeon was pulled backward by the mighty Tiffany, who was trying to move with the weight that the shorter girl has.. She had to admit, Taeyeon is much stronger than her by a lot even though she weight a few lbs lesser than her. Tiffany opened the door but heard a voice that stopped her.

 

“Kim..Taeyeon.” Jessica said out steadily. Junsu who was watching all of this, took a step back..

 

“What do you know? Do you think you know this job better than me? I worked here all my life. You. Just go back to where you’re from. Those fame, those gifts, those crying fans that awaiting you to come to see them. That’s where you belong..We don’t need your opinions, we don’t need you to come here and give us drinks. Do you know that your appearance here, messes up all our works? Everybody rushing to see the big-star Kim Taeyeon” Jessica motion her hand in the air, imaging the name Kim-Taeyeon shining.

 

Tiffany just stood in shocked with the people that were peaking in from the door, with their jaw hung. Taeyeon on the other hand, just stared blankly like a dead person, trying to inject all those things that Jessica is telling her.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, I don’t care whether youre a big star, the face of Korea, but your interfering with our jobs and I can charge you for that..” Jessica took a deep long breath, “ I’m going to tell you once, don’t come here again and bothers me or anyone that are here…. “After finishing her talk, more like lecture, she grabbed all the folders that are related to the case and walked straight out the room. She pushed the door opened and was faced with the familiar brown orbs, and everybody.

 

“….Jessica” Yuri uttered out softly, who is still shocked about the whole thing. She thought Jessica likes Taeyeon…’What’s going on?’

 

Jessica turned and went back to her desk. She knows that she’s gonna have many anti from now on..Many people were wondering why she was acting like that…she don’t even know it herself why she was saying such harsh words on the girl..

 

~On the other side~

 

I think this will kinda fits the mood…. plays music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RCYqC7FhyU –instrumental or the singing..  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlJI4wc3NPU)

 

 

“Tseyeon..” Tiffany called out while gently shaking her.

 

“Fany-ah..I guess this is a bit harder now..” Taeyeon answered out. She sounded so down..

 

“What do you mean- Taeyeo-“ before she could say anything, Taeyeon walked out of the room and headed toward the person who just put another crack in her heart…

Eyes were like magnetic, sticking to her..Watching her every moves. Taeyeon walked half way around Jessica’s desk..and later on, moved closer and placed her hand on the curved table.

 

Jessica jumped when she felt warmth coming and a body leaning on her, as she worked. She swung her head in that direction, curious of who was leaning.........

 

-Gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!- Eyes were slowly like dropping out from everybody faces.

 

Jessica froze right on the spot…Her heart was beating faster than a speed car, wanting to jumped out. Feeling and hearing the other girl’s breathing and air slowly smashing to her skin, made her heart restless…

 

Their nose were touching at each other’s and lips, not many distance apart..freeze the whole room..

 

“Jessica,” Taeyeon’s voice cracked when she whispered to the girl, “ I don’t think I can do it..i don’t think I can stay away or not bothers you..Remember what I said last time…” Taeyeon paused to give some time for Jessica to think, “I was sincere. It wasn’t something I said just for fun, “ looking at the position, Taeyeon straightened up, “Jessica Jung Soyeon,” With a grin, that was starting to grow, “I have officially…. fall in love with you…”

 

 .........

“.....T-Taeyeon-ah..” Tiffany uttered out of surprise.

 

Yuri collapsed on a chair with bitterness filling her heart… (kinda dramatic...)

 

‘Kim Taeyeon..why do you have to fall in love with her? Why do you have to always be first?’

 

‘….Wh-What..what? what?? WHAT!!!?????’

 

 

__

 

:):):):):) THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK, IS it better than other chapters???