chapter 20

2 lives

 

BACK!!!:) enjoy this reading:)
um....Its a normal..well kinda not important..chapter..um.yeah..enjoY!!!

____

"Taeyeonah, where's the cd?" Tiffany asked looking around inside the car for a cd.

"What disc?"

"The CD that you recorded um..Last week,"

Tiffany looked up at Taeyeon waiting for an answer.

"Um...its at home..or in the other car" Taeyeon lied.

"Ohh..i forgot that you’re not driving your Lamborghini.."

"Yeah.." Taeyeon plainly replied.

"Okay..then.." Tiffany uttered out weirdly..

"Yeah..Hey, call the staff and tell them that were running late," Taeyeon instructed.

Tiffany remembered and grabbed her phone and dialed a number.

Few minutes later~

"Okay. They said that its okay that were late and said we should go it lunch..." Tiffany repeated what the man told her through the phone.

"Lol, i wonder why i never get scolded every time were late..and i finally found out that it’s because i have a bubbly manager that captures everyone heart," Taeyeon smiled, whiling talking.

"Awww Tae-Tae," Tiffany turned and looked at Taeyeon with her brightest smile, "Your soo sweet^-^ for saying that. I know everyone loves me," she said confidently

"Its an advantage for me. I can be late every time and not get scold..So lucky~" Taeyeon kidding.

"Yah, so you’re just using me so you could be late?" Tiffany cocked her eyebrow.

"Yah," Taeyeon nodded giving tiffany a dorky smiled and swiftly move her head away when Tiffany attempted to hit her head.

"Yah, I’m driving!" Taeyeon said while giggling. The two were messing around and forgot to pay attention to the road..Taeyeon's wheels slightly curved over to another lane.

"Beep! Beep!"


"Taeyeonah!! Road!!" Tiffany eyes wide opened as she stopped and looked outward and saw a car coming toward their direction..

Taeyeon saw the car that is coming and swiftly turned her wheel to a random lane. She didn't know which lane to turn to since she was in a panicking situatution. Taeyeon just turned it to which ever direction her hands want to go. But unlucky..the person driving the other car moved to the same lane as her…

"BAM!!"

Taeyeon's head bumped hardly onto a handle and luckily for tiffany, the belt hold onto her. Taeyeon brought her hand up to her forehead but stop and thought of Tiffany. She panicked and turned to Tiffany’s direction and asked her if she's okay.

"Im okay..." Tiffany replied in a soft tone, releasing a big sighed.

Hearing that, made Taeyeon’s heart calm down. She looked outward to see what she bumped into. As she saw a car, she quickly got outside with Tiffany. Same with the other person that she bumped to.
 

"Hey! How can you-"


"I'm sorry.." Taeyeon apologized, bowing repeatedly, "any damage to your car, i will pay it. If you’re hurt anywhere, i'll pay your bills..I'm really sorry" Taeyeon said it all in one breath without looking at the other person face.

"......"

Having her back still in a bowing position, Taeyeon wonder why he/she hasn’t say anything..

Tiffany came over by Taeyeon, "Tae-Taeyeonah, look," She bended Taeyeon's back up facing the person that they crashed into. Their eyes widened up like they seen gold.

"Taeyonah," A female voice called out walking to Taeyeon.

"A-aunt Shelly!" Taeyeon said surprise, "I'm so, so sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yes yes, were okay," Aunt Shelly replied calmly, as usual.

"We’re? You’re going with someone? Is that person okay?" Taeyeon asked worried.

"Yes, Taeyeonah, she's okay," Aunt Shelly replied.
A woman opened the car’s door and walked out ..

"Jihyun, are you okay?" Aunt Shelly looked back and questioned the woman that was walking toward them.

"Yes, I’m okay-" The woman turned and saw Taeyeon. 2 of them have this blank stares for a few moment and finally the woman react. "omo! Aren’t you Kim Taeyeon?!"

"O-oh..yes" Taeyeon stuttered of the sudden question.

"Oh my god, my daughter and i are your biggest fans!" The woman said excitedly, "can you like  take a picture with me? And can you please give me an autograph, i think my daughters would really love it," The woman got her phone out and gave it to Aunt Shelly, so she could takes the photo for them.

"J-jihyun, you dont have-"

"I take one for you too. C'mon take my pic first," she interrupted what aunt Shelly was going to say.

She wanted to say that they knew each other but since her friend didnt let her talk, she just took her photo.

'Click'

"Okay okay, your turn Shelly," The energetic woman walked over and grabbed her phone. she slightly pushed Aunt shelly toward Taeyeon. When Taeyeon and Aunt Shelly eyes met, they smiled at each other and position their heads to the perfect angle.

"1..2..3..'click' ..perfect! You two look gorgeous.." She said looking at the pictures, “wow my daughters are going to be soo jealous..” she giggled inside.

Taeyeon chuckled seeing the woman acting like a teen. As she was standing, Taeyeon felt like the place was moving around and her eyes were getting blurry as her focused on something. She felt her head was kinda damp…Taeyeon brought her hands up to her head and touch it to see what it is..

“Taeyeon-ah are you okay?” Tiffany asked seeing how Taeyeon was standing unbalance.

Taeyeon touched her forehead and looked at it.

“OMO, Taeyeonah!! Are you okay?” Tiffany exclaimed, as she saw fresh red blood appearing from Taeyeon's hands and was moving down her forehead to her cheeks..

“OMO!! Taeyeon!! We better get you to the hospital!,HURRY!” Aunt shelly said, rushing all of them to her car. The woman, Jihyun handed Taeyeon a napkin out of her purse.

“Here let me do it for you..” Tiffany said and tried to stop the bleeding…

 
___
:) sorry if theres any mistakes:)
um...thank you for reading:)