Finally over? Part 1

2 lives

12:00 A.M

“Okay, her car is still here,” Yuri said, finally found Taeyeon’s car as she looked inside. “No trace of blood anywhere, that means she didn’t even got close to her car,” she inferred as she thought out everything.

 

“Yuri, where was the last time you’ve seen her?” Tiffany asked, following the girl to help with investigating. She isn’t very good with those stuff but she does have a good eyes to point things out.

Yuri pointed at the alley and headed that way. “This was the spot where I found the body,” Yuri pointed out as she carefully headed over to the spot where she met Taeyeon.

Tiffany gasped seeing the trace of blood. “She must’ve been walking this way..,” Tiffany uttered following the tiny drops of blood until she came to a stop. She lifted her head up seeing herself standing on the sidewalk. “It stopped here........?”

Yuri checked the area until she finally remembered something important. “Tiffany,” she called, “Taeyeon, when she ran to the corner of the alley, I saw a car’s headlight shined against the wall like, like it was waiting for her to come.”

“So you’re saying that Taeyeon got into someone’s car..?” Tiffany asked, “that’s impossib..le..She wouldn’t do...”

Yuri shook her head. “I bet it wasn’t willingly...She must’ve been forced into the car....Taeyeon...again, she was kidnapped without us knowing..” Yuri uttered quietly staring at Tiffany..

*****

12:45 A.M

Rushing to the car, Yuri and Tiffany checked their watches as they narrowed down to one possible suspect. Yuri got into the car and the engine. She stepped on the pedal with no hesitation.

 

Tiffany held tight on her seatbelt, as she hold her breath during the fast furious ride.

When the duo got to the police depatement, Yuri went to her station and told her teammate to bring out one of the suspect out to the interrogation room. They were confused but followed anyway since they knew that Yuri always have a reason for what she’s doing.

Yuri sat down on the chair while Tiffany was on the other room, anxiously waiting and watching.

The door opened, revealing two armed men holding tightly onto the suspect arms. They brought him to the seat and left the room.

Yuri stared at him for a while until she spoke, “Kim Juno, you must know the location of your brother, Junsu.... Tell us all until he does somethin--”

“Why the hell are you asking me this? I don’t know where he is..Are we done now?” Juno retorted yawning and scratching his nape in annoyance.

Yuri sighed, anger and annoyed can be seen on her face. “I’m not going to repeat myself...Tell--”

“Why do you suspect that I know his location? It’s true that we meet to discuss about things but it’s always at a different place..do you thin--”

“You could’ve just went with them after you burned down the house...You went separate ways because you wanted to trick us so they can go to the location first. You thought that you could escape and go meet them until you saw me following you...That’s why you changed your wheels and went some different direction. Aren’t I’m right, Juno?” Yuri concluded, explaining everything in order, pissed off already.

Juno grasped onto his shirt trying to keep calm. “Bull. Everything is bull--”

“You know that it’s not bull. If you still care about your brother...You would tell me where he’s at...Do you really want him to rot in jail? If he killed Kim Taeyeon, plus the charges of kidnapping and the first attempted murder, he could be sentence in jail for life,” Yuri explained how everything work. “If you tell us where he is now, we can help you...Just..tell me where Junsu is.”

Juno hung his head low as he thought things out. ‘Sentence to life...I can't let him get sentence to life...he still have a big future, well, he used to...His dreams..everything..’ Juno released a sighed as he “gave in”.

Tiffany and Yuri smiled showing relief and appreciation toward the man that is telling them where the location is at.

Yuri thanked, full of sincerity, then rushed out the room with Tiffany behind her. She checked her watch. ‘2:15...Taeyeon got shot at around 8:20~ ish...Junsu wouldn’t let her die like that..so if he treated her wound and stopped the bleeding, she would still be breathing now..but....time is ticking....Junsu, what is he going to do with her?’

“Hyomin, tell the others to get ready. We’re heading out,” Yuri ordered impatiently. “HURRY!” She shouted and they all got up, putting on their jackets and ready to go.

*****

Jessica gradually lifted up her eyelids as she supported herself off the bed. Seeing no one, she searched for her phone, clothing and got dressed. She exited the room, walked out the hospital without anyone suspecting, and weakly called for a taxi. She knew exactly what she was doing. She planned it out all in her head as she laid on the bed for 4+ hours.

“Miss, where are you heading?” the taxi driver asked as he looked through the rear-view mirror.

Jessica pulled out her phone from her back pocket and clicked on a tracking device app. She knew that Yuri had unlimited wifi, and they also put each other numbers in the tracker apps so she searched for Yuri’s name and phone number. She clicked on the girl's number then waited for a few second for it to load. Babam! A green pinpoint was shown on the map. ‘Where...is this girl heading to?’ Jessica zoomed in to see the location that are near the designated place.. “Can you head to XXXXX?” Jessica replied. Seeing the driver nodded, she relaxed herself, still looking at her phone incase Yuri changed location.


‘Kim Taeyeon is the Dark Thief....Kim Taeyeon is not the Dark Thief...Kim Taeyeon is the Dark Thief...Kim Taeyeon is not....’ Jessica pondered as she stared at her bare hands... ‘I shot her....I shot her with my hand..I shot her...’

Seeing a teardrop escaped from her left eye, she immediately wiped it away as she turned her head toward the window. Jessica bit her lips, praying for and hating on Taeyeon.  ‘You do not know how much I hate you right now, you stupid Kim Taeyeon.....and you do not know how much I worry about you right now, Taeyeon-ah....You better be okay...please...please.’

******

Taeyeon’s eyes bolted opened as she breathed heavily. Her heart was pounding rapidly after hearing someone calling out her name multiple times. She frowned as she narrowed her and examined the place where she was capture at. “,” Taeyeon scoffed and bitterly laughed, “I’m hallucinating now...how great.”

 

Before she could say anything to herself, Taeyeon saw the door swung opened and slammed against the wall. A smirk was clearly showed on the man’s face behind the doorstep. He came toward her and pulled her up the chair. “Time to get going,” he uttered in a low deep, hoarse voice and dragged her along.

He pushed Taeyeon into the car and tied the rope loosely around her neck with the metal part of the headrest. “Incase you tried to escape, which I know you will...somehow.” Junsu shortly said. He closed the door and got in the driver’s seat.

Taeyeon swore in her head seeing how the windows got taped up with black duct tape and her neck rubbed against the rope whenever she tried to move. Her hands and feet were useless; they were taped and tied by ropes and duct tapes.

“Now...the police are heading this way.....Perfect timing I have to say,” Junsu laughed, started the engine on and drove off.

--Flashblack--

Yesterday 4 P.M

Junsu covered his face as he showed a fake driver license to the policemen. Incase if someone get suspicious, , he also bruised his face. He passed and then got searched. Passing that part too, he went into the room to see his brother sitting anxiously, while twirling his fingers. Junsu sat down as he picked up the phone to talk to his brother. “Hyung,” he uttered softly.

Juno tilted his head up, eyes bulged out, hands trembling as he reached for the phone. “J-J-Juns-”

“Don’t say anything. Just nod okay?” Junsu asked quietly, afraid that the inmate would hear them. “You must’ve heard that Kim Taeyeon is still alive...and I also have to tell you....Eunjung...she died...She shot herself because of guilt...’ Junsu lied without a single drop of guilt as he saw his brother’s hand curled up into a hard, tight ball. “So I need your help...to get Taeyeon back.... If the cops comes and see you and ask you about the location where we decided to meet last time...tell them where it is...During that time, I’ll drag Kim Taeyeon away from there and finish her off...Just do that for me okay?” Junsu asked, knowing that everything will work out.

“How will you capture her?” Juno asked.

“Don’t worry about it...I know her deep secret..and I’m getting help from our best officers in korea..so it will going to work..trust me.” Junsu smirked deviously.

*******

Yuri focused on the road as she saw her teammate yawing in the back of the car plus Tiffany too, who was pretty worned out because of everything. She herself was also tired. Her eyes were slowing dragging down but she snapped out of it while thinking about Jessica. ‘Jessica needs Taeyeon...without her...She would become devastated and out of life....But..Can’t I-- No No, you can’t Kwon Yuri!’ Yuri shook her head violently as she cleared up her eyes. She took a quick glimpse at Tiffany who was staring outside the window. ‘What am I going to do with this girl?’ Yuri did a quick turn, following the GPS. She came to a stop after seeing an end to the GPS. ‘3:20...’

Tiffany got out of the car with the others and headed toward a house near the woods.

They all walked in silence and pulled their guns out from their holster incase something happen.

Seeing that Tiffany was walking ahead, Yuri ran forward and went in front. “Tiffany stay behind me okay?” Yuri ordered, not wanting the girl to get hurt. She jerked her head in the direction of the house and everybody spread out.

Hyomin and the others on each sides of the front door while Yuri was in front. She extended the arm out that wasn't holding onto the gun and twisted the door knob......


 

It was locked........



Knowing that that would happen, she made everyone backed up and aimed at the doorknob. She released  a few bullets and the door came out loose. Yuri kicked it open while hand in midair,pointing the gun at nothing but the dark room.

The others came in, with their hand still tightly grasped onto their guns..

Yuri searched for the light switch and turned it on.

When everything became visible, she dropped her hand down to her side, eyes widened out.

“Nothing” was the right word that was going through their heads. Nothing but a chair with a piece of paper taped on it was in the house. They searched everywhere but there was nothing accept the chair in the middle of the house.

Yuri tightened her fist clenched her jaw, seeing what was written in somewhat of a small red paint.

 

A little bit too late aren’t you? This blood...how much blood she had lost because of her. So I used it to write this to you. But the good new is...she’s not dead......will not yet...

 

Hyomin read the frightened letter and turned her head to look at Yuri. “Yuri, what is going on? This handwriting...it’s Junsu isn’t it? Tell me, it’s his right?!” Hyomin shouted, recognizing the ways Junsu write. She and him are buddies in the police station. She would always read his handwriting since he’s the type of guy who write down every details about the crime and what he observed about the case.

 

Yuri nodded, so clueless, thoughtless right now..

“Junsu...what did he do? Why are you keeping silence?! God Dammit, Kwon Yuri!” Changmin shouted, getting impatient.

“Junsu...he kidnapped Taeyeon...and...and..right now......she’s dying...Taeyeon...she’s slowly dying..” Tiffany mumbled, head hung low, as tears dropped down.

*****

‘They stopped,’ Jessica said to herself as she told the taxi driver to stop going any further... 'They’re taking to long...too long....Don’t tell me something went wrong...’ she waited for a few more minutes, seeing no change in location. She told the taxi driver to drive to the exact location and paid for the ride. She walked quietly, having nothing to protect herself but her two bare hands, toward the house. She halted, hearing a conversation outside the door.

“Junsu...what did he do? Why are you keeping silence?! God Dammit, Kwon Yuri!”

She heard one of her teammates, Changmin, shouted.

“Junsu...he kidnapped Taeyeon...and...and..right now......she’s dying...Taeyeon...she’s slowly dying.” Tiffany mumbled, head hung low, as tears dropped down..

'What? What is...going on? Junsu...? kidnapped?'

Yuri noticed pairs of eyes were looking at something out by the doorsteps. She turned her body and laid her eyes on Jessica who was perplexed by everything that was happening right now.."J-J-Jessica..."

Jessica came in the house and read the sheet of paper...she shook her head..."No way...why...why is she in his hands?! No!!" Jessica remembered the last time where Taeyeon almost got killed by the fire..this time...she shot her....twice..two bullets past clearly through her body...

"Jessica...we should head back...Jessica..." Hyomin persuaded, seeing how the girl was holding onto the piece of paper...looking so out of it...

Not caring whether the girl wanted it or not, Yuri held onto her wrist, one arm stretched out to Jessica’s shoulder and dragged the girl out.

Everyone followed them as they slowly walked to their car...They were puzzled of what had happen. Yuri didn’t release any news about Taeyeon being the Dark Thief, which is a good thing.

Tiffany went into the car first, seating in the back seat, while Jessica went and sit in the front passenger seat. Hyomin went over to another car to discussed about the case with Changmin and others.

“Jessica, your seatbelt,” Yuri reminded the girl, who looked like she didn’t care about the world.

She was still holding onto the paper that had Taeyeon’s blood...”It’s...my fault....It’s my fault....Everything is my fault, if I didn’t shoot her...she..she...” Jessica finally broke down....She buried her face in her hands as she whimpered loudly.. “Everything is my fault!” She constantly blamed herself...Having the thought of Taeyeon dying because of her, just pained her too much.

Yuri sighed and rested her hand on Jessica’s shoulder. “Jessica, it’s not your fault okay? Please, don't blame yourself,” she tried to console the girl.

Tiffany sat back to the seat as she had her head hung low. “She’s right...its..not your fault...” Tiffany uttered, trying to console the girl, but the truth is, a little bit of her blamed Jessica for everything is happening now. If the girl hadn't shoot Taeyeon, none of this would've happen. She tried not to blame the girl, but it was too hard to do so. She knew that the girl was shocked and didn't know what to do, that was why she shot her...but ...it was just too hard to not blame this on somebody..

Yuri looked back at Tiffany and Jessica, feeling how everything became so depressed. “Hey,” Yuri called out, trying to pinched in some hope for everyone, “we will save her. I promise, so stop...stop being so depressed okay? It’s not going to help anyone...” Yuri started the engine, and drove away back to Seoul. ‘How will we find him...How will we save Taeyeon when we don't know where the hell she’s at? But we still need to try...For Jessica...and Tiffany..Kim Taeyeon, please, please tell me that you’re still alive. Don’t die until we find you.’

 

4:05 A.M

*******

Taeyeon moved around as she felt many stings and a burn sensation around her stomach. She forced her eyelids to opened and at the same time surprised at the fact that she was still alive. Her eyes grew wider after seeing  Junsu treating her wounds. “W-W-What a-are you doing?” Taeyeon asked, as she sat on the chair on top of a building.

The sun was slowing rising into the sky..

“What do you think I’m doing? I’m treating your wounds so you can last a little bit longer to see your lover’s face until you die..” Junsu retorted rolling the gauze around Taeyeon’s small waist. Junsu took out his gloves after he was done. He then dragged Taeyeon's black tank down to fully cover the other half of her body.

Feeling a loose feeling on her leg, Taeyeon bent her back down and used her legs to support her up, going near the guy. She looked around the vast area.. ‘This place...that building....no way.. what the hell is this guy thinking..’ Taeyeon pondered, seeing the familiar area that she once or twice past everyday..

"This place...why are we on top of  the police department?" Taeyeon asked looking for any sharp metal as Junsu's back faced her.

(Imagine this with a Korea flag^^)

 

Junsu didn't say anything but just looked forward at the streets, feeling the sunlight slowly hitting him. He checked his watch... “6:23....20 more minutes...”

Taeyeon went in front of a metal worned out pole and constantly, rubbed the rope that was tying her hands, up and down quickly while keeping the conversation going so he wouldn't suspect a thing. "Junsu...why..are you doing this? You have a bright future ahead of you....why ruined it?"

"It's none of your business.. What's the use in living if you're love ones are not around? If Jessica Jung died...what would you do?"

Taeyeon paused thinking about the question but then continued to cut the rope. "I...I..wouldn't be me....I’m not very sure...my life would go on without color...just how I felt many years ago without my mother.." Taeyeon honestly confessed, done with the metal pole. Seeing it slowlly ripped, Taeyeon used her strength to detached the rope ...... It came apart.......She smiled.

"Well...you're right...."Junsu turned around having a bitter smile plastered on his face. "I see, you had finally broke free.." Junsu said, seeing Taeyeon rubbing her wrist.

Taeyeon frowned confused of the way he’s acting. “What are you trying to do? If you had really wanted to kill me, you would’ve kill me a long time ago...What is going inside your head Junsu?” Taeyeon asked seriously, as she tried to stand tall.

Junsu glared at her as he took out his gun that was inside his pocket. “You’re right...I can kill you right now..” He pointed the gun right at Taeyeon......3........2...........1.......


“bang!”

 

 

 

 

TBC>>>>>>>