I love you ^^

2 lives

Update!! Hope you like it!:)

***

“I....love....you...”

That was the last thing that Jessica heard from Taeyeon until she went unconscious....She doesn’t know why but she can’t seem to say those words back to the girl..maybe it was because she’s scared...Knowing that Taeyeon is the dark thief..just...made her more puzzle about who the girl actually is...

Jessica sighed, staring past the glass wall that the girl was sleeping in...Right now, Tiffany was by her side with the 4A1 members who saw the news and rushed to the hospital.

After a long visit, the girls finally left for their schedules and Yuri drove Tiffany home, seeing the tired expression on her face.

Seeing that no one was there, Jessica finally got inside the room and stood right next to Taeyeon who she can't believed survived all that pain...

She reached out for Taeyeon's hand and slowly caressed it gently...Her anger toward the girl suddenly disappeared after seeing her all bandaged up. "You...how could you..be the one that I hate so much and at the same time, love so much?" She asked the sleeping figure. "You stupid Kim Taeyeon..what am I going to do with you now?" She paused like she was expecting the girl to reply.. "I....I...love you..I love you so much...Taeyeon, what--ahh!"

Jessica felt a strong tugged on her hand as she felt her body being wrapped around and her body leaning against a soft warm body.

Taeyeon was already awake after all that loudness from Tiffany and the 4A1 members, but decided to fake sleep when she saw Jessica came inside the room. She could've just stayed up but Taeyeon was scared to face the girl..But after hearing everything, she felt butterflies everywhere...She was so happy to the point she could die hearing the girl uttered out those words in her ears.

Taeyeon jolted right up and pulled Jessica into her warmth..Even though her body aches, it doesn't really matter right now.

"T-T-Taeyeon.."Jessica stuttered, a little shocked as she had her whole body leaning on Taeyeon. She was literally on the bed. Knowing that the girl was hurt near the stomach, she tried to avoid that area.

Circling her hand tighter around Jessica, Taeyeon uttered softly, "You asked me what you should do..okay I'll tell you." Taeyeon pulled the girl away so they can see each other’s faces. They stared intensively, not pulling away. Taeyeon started to answer the girl's question by first, smiled, then puckered her lips. "Kiss kiss," she broke the ice and said, not changing her lips position. "Kiss kiss, hurry~"she impatiently demanded, cutely.

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, angry that Taeyeon was not being serious with her during this time. She knew that the girl know what she was talking about."Yah, Kim Taeyeon!" She tried to get up and get away from her gripped but it was too hard since Taeyeon was persisted of not letting her go..."Y-Y-Yah...l-l-let me go.." Feeling that her eyes were getting watery, she tried to not look at Taeyeon and constantly pulled away. Everything looked like a blur as the tears kept overflowing.

Taeyeon finally turned back to her normal mood: gloomy, sad, depressed. She acted cute to make the mood become lighter but it wasn't working since Jessica kept wanting to stay away from her. She kept her gripped tight on the girl's arm and brought one of her hand behind Jessica's head. She then forcefully pushed her head forward as she smashed her lips against hers. She felt a tingly sensation once again, feeling the soft, warm lips one more time..

Jessica was still struggling to break free. Hitting the girl and pushing her away was no use since Taeyeon was more dominant and absorbed all the pain.... Jessica, just, slowly got drained by her lips and the way Taeyeon moved them against hers. She noticed how rough the girl's lips has been and guilt started to spread.

They finally pulled away to gasped for air..Jessica gazed away while Taeyeon stared right into her eyes..

She sighed and immediately hugged the brunette tightly, not wanting to let her to go.  "I don't want to lose you, Jessica. I don't think that I can live without you...,” Taeyeon started to confessed, “while I was being tied up, I kept wondering about the things you’re thinking about...How much you hate me, despise me now knowing that I'm her...I- I-I'm sorry...Jess-..sica--" Taeyeon paused as she heard a soft whimpered. Taeyeon's eyes grew bigger while thinking that she had really hurt the girl.. "Jessica, I-I-m really s-s-sorry. I---"

Jessica tilted her head up. With her glossy, watery eyes, she gazed at Taeyeon while slowly cried out, "Pabo-yah, do you really think that I would think about those stuff? You almost die..again..r-r-right in front of m-my eyes...twice..The last time with the fire...This time, you almost die bec-because me...me...imnnsorryjdndbtaeyeon..."

The last few words sounded gibberish as she cried harder, louder. Jessica tried to wipe the tears away with her hand but it kept raining out."I- I-I c-can’t lose you Tae-Taeyeon...I love you..I love you too much...." Hot, salty tears were flooding down her cheeks and dripping off her chin. She opened trying to say something more, anything, but all that came out were deep, gut-wrenching sobs that tore through her chest..

Seeing the girl crying for her and worrying about her, Taeyeon couldn't help but feel sorry. She tried to stay firm but her eyes slowly became glossy and tiny drops of water, escaped through her eyes. She showed her soft, dorky smile, attempting to cheer Jessica up, and kissed Jessica gently on the lips and nose. Using her thumbs, she wiped away the remaining teardrops. Taeyeon laughed after seeing Jessica worned out expression and messy hair..

"S-Stop laughin~" Jessica's voice cracked also wiping tears away from Taeyeon's cheeks.

Taeyeon gazed at her more with longing and loving. "Really, you're all I really need in this world........well, besides food,water, money...the toilet..." Taeyeon giggled, trying to lighten up the mood.

Jessica lightly hit Taeyeon in the chest, shaking her head, also giggling.

Taeyeon, again hugged the brunette, but this time she pulled her back to the bed, as she quickly took the blanket and devoured the girl's body. Taeyeon scooted in, giving Jessica her arm as a pillow while the other one held tightly around the girl's waist.

Jessica fidgeted, mumbling at Taeyeon to stop and scared that people might see them if they walked in the room.

"Yah~~, please, sleep with me okay? Only this time~~ please~~ Sicaaahh~~" Taeyeon whined and pouted, using all the aegyo she had.

It did successfully melted Jessica as she sheepishly smiled, also scooting in more closer to Taeyeon, resting her head right next to her chest while her hand resting against the girl’s chest.

They both closed their eyes, enjoying their moments together.

“How....how are you feeling? How’s your wound....” Jessica mumbled, slowly drawing a spiral on Taeyeon’s clothes..

“It’s fine...I’m feeling better having you here next to me,” Taeyeon grinned, kissing Jessica’s forehead constantly and softly.

Long steady breathing was all they could hear...

"Oh!" they both remembered the words they wanted to say.

"Oh, what is it, Sica?"

"No you say it first Taeyeon-ah."

They both smiled from ears to ears.

"Okay lets say it at the same time okay?" Taeyeon suggested, getting ready to countdown. "3...2......1..."

"I love you." Taeyeon whispered.

"I forgot my keys," Jessica blurted, acting like she doesn't have a clue about what Taeyeon wanted to hear again.

Seeing a cute disappointed look on her face, Jessica grinned, tilting her head up, while using her hand to bring Taeyeon's head down toward her. She aimed for Taeyeon's lips and gave her a sweet long kiss. "Saranghaeyo, my pabo-yah."

Jessica in the end, bit on Taeyeon's lips hard as she could as a punishment for lying. She acted like everything was normal and returned her head to the same old position.

'I guess that this punishment is better than her ignoring me..' Taeyeon grinned, but it suddenly turned out to be a sly grinned after she thought about something. "Hey, should..we...do it. Lets just do it okay??? Since last time you wanted it sooooooooooooo much." Taeyeon teased, purposely stretching the words out.

Jessica face turned bright red hearing the word it. "Yah, yah..stop!" She saw the girl lifted up the blanket and covered both of them  

"yah, Kim Taeyeon! Y-y-y-ah...yah!!!!"

 

 

****

Thank you for reading:)

Double update today!!!