SHe's GONE??

2 lives

 

DOUBLE UPDATE!!:)

Srry i typed this really fast to go to bed, so..sorry if there's error:) ENJOY!!!
 

"How's Fany?" Taeyeon asked immediately as Yuri sat down while drinking some water.

 

"She's fine---"

 

"Is she hurt?"

 

"Well.---"

 

"Does she want anything?"

 

"YAH!" Jessica shouted at Taeyeon, "Let her finish her sentence. Stop cutting her off!"

 

Taeyeon had her head face down, and uttered out I’m sorry to Yuri.

 

"Ahh..ah..no, Taeyeon you don’t have to say sorry," 
Yuri glared at Jessica for making the Superstar like this. Jessica shrugged it off.

 

"Tiffany..." Taeyeon mumbled.

 

"Oh, she’s alright. The doctor said the acid wasn’t strong, but she did get some minor injuries on her arms and legs.," Yuri felt like she was reporting to her boss,.

 

"She’s feeling good right?" Taeyeon asked to make sure.

 

"Yeah," Yuri nodded.

 

The stress in Taeyeon's body seems to disappear and become more relax.

 

"That's good," Taeyeon uttered softly.

 

"Oh, Jessica, i ask her some question too," 
Jessica turned to looked at Yuri, "she said in a positive voice that it was a girl,"

 

"A girl?" Taeyeon and Jessica asked in unison.

 

--
"Hello, may i ask where's Tiffany Hwang's room is?" the person with a hat on covering their face from the nurse, asked.

 

"Oh..Yes, she's in room XXX. May i know your relationship with the patient?" The nurse asked trying to look closely at the person face.

“oh.,ah..she’s my cousins..I came here to see her,” the person said.

“Oh, that’s so nice of you. She must be happy to get a guy cousin like you,” the nurse said assuming the person was a guy. the person was wearing bagging clothing and had their short hair underneath the cap.

“y-yes,” the person slightly bowed and walked down the hallway to room xxx.

--

“You said the culprit is a girl?” Jessica asked.

“Yes, Tiffany said she saw her face and the person feature looks like a girl,” Yuri nodded.

The three of them sighed out and leaned back on their chairs.

Taeyeon arched her eyebrows and suddenly stood up.”Wait…Did you just say Tiffany saw the culprit face?” Taeyeon asked in a hurried tone.

“Y-yes,”

“Oh no!” Jessica finally understood what Taeyeon was thinking. They looked at each other and Yuri, who was not catching on...After thinking about it again Yuri finally got it..

“Tiffany…Tiffany is in danger!”

--

“xxx….xxx..”the person mumbled repeatedly while looking around for the room number.

When the person finally saw their designation, he/she smirked. The person took their hands out of their pocket and something shiny was hidden under their jacket. S/he wore their gloves and gently opened the door..

--

“Quick! We have to get their!” Taeyeon scream when they were running outside to Jessica’s car. Jessica was about to sit when Taeyeon jumped over and told her she would drive.

“What?”

“JUST GET IN!” Yuri and Taeyeon both shouted at her. Jessica sighed in frustration and jumped into the car.

--

“That’s too bad for you to die so young..” The person spoke in a low, whispered sharp tone. S/he took a step closer to the bed…S/he took out the knife that was hidden under their jacket. The person raised the knife up high, “Goodbye~you got yourself into this..” then fiercely, like a murderer, stab in the bed..

--

‘Fany-ah!’ that’s all Taeyeon could think of as she ran down the hall with Yuri to her left.

“Room xxx…room..xx-!”

Taeyeon grabbed the door knob and swiftly opened the door.

“FANY-AH!” she screamed out. Taeyeon heard her voice echoed in the room. She looked around the room and in the restroom but found no one there. Yuri and Jessica came in, breathing heavily.

“Fany-ah!” Taeyeon desperately called out. She stopped and walked over to the bed. He eyes widened when she saw the blanket got tore apart. Taeyeon couldn’t believe her eyes…did she just lose Tiffany…

“T-tiffany..” A tear dropped from Taeyeon’s eyes and down to the floor.

“T-Taeyeon,” Jessica called out. For some reason, her grudge on Taeyeon somehow disappeared when she saw the girl crying.

“I’m sorry Taeyeon. I-I shouldn’t have let..let her be alone..I’m So sorry..” Yuri said, feeling guilty all over her body.

‘Tiffany..I..i just got to know you..why..why..’

Jessica walked toward Taeyeon and was about to put her hand on the girl shoulder but stopped when she turned around and faced her. Jessica looked into Taeyeon’s sparkling eyes that were filled with guilt, pained, and love? Was that love?

“Sica…Sica..she’s gone…the pink-lover freak is g-gone,” More and more tears were coming down Taeyeon eyes…Taeyeon was crying like a little girl who had just lost her mother. Jessica was like a statue. She didn't know how to handle this situation. She had not even once thought she would end up in this situation.

“Tae..Taeyeon..”

An electrical shock went through all over Jessica’s body when Taeyeon unexpectedly hugged her. Jessica brought her hand up and tried to comfort the girl. She let Taeyeon sulked…Jessica rubbed Taeyeon's back and told her it’s okay………

 

 

“Tae-Tae,”

 

 

----

Thank you for reading:)