Past

2 lives

"And were live, 1, 2, 3..."

“Hello everyone I'm Leeteuk and today I'm going to have an interview with one of the most amazing singer in SEOUL, KIM TAEYEON!!!!”

~applause~

"Hello everyone" Taeyeon walked in, bowed to the audience, and sat down, while listening to the loud cheer. 

"Wow, with you here, everything is so bright and loud."

Taeyeon sincerely smiled. 

"So...You been in this industry for more then 2 years. I want to ask, how ZoNE Entertainment found you. Did you audition or what, please tell us?" Leeteuk stared at Taeyeon which made her burst out an ajunmma's laugh which made everyone in the studio laughed with her. 

"um...haha..uh...i was actually picked out of nowhere from this guy. He told me if I was interested on being a star...and stuff like that..."

"Oh really? That’s really weird. Don’t you get scared? What did your parents say about that?" Leetuek asked. 

“At that time, I didn’t live with my parent. I live with my Aunt. Eventhough she’s not my real aunt, she takes care of me and supports me alot, so..." Taeyeon nodded and smiled. 

Leetuek and everyone nodded their heads....

-THEY CONTINUE THEIR INTERVIEW-

+++++++++++++++

When the interview was done, Taeyeon sang her new hit "Can you hear me”. She later on polietly bowed and said bye to everyone who was at the studio. She and Tiffany rushed to their van after that for their next schedule. So many fans were outside the interview company. Taeyeon peaked her head out the car's window and screamed, “I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL, PLEASE SUPPORT ME IN MY CONCERT!!!! THANK YOU."

Loud screaming voices from the fans roared. The van quickly drove off slowly to make sure no one was in the way, and get hurt. 

"That was crazy," Tiffany said, looking back. 

"I know," Taeyeon excited replied.

"..Taeyeon...Can you tell me about your past...” Tiffany asked quietly.

“...No,” Taeyeon declined with a straight face. 

“Why? I know you for 14 years..and you never had once tell me anything about your past before..and why did you have to lie  about how you got into ZoNE?

"I don’t want you or my fans to know about my past...i just...Don’t want to...” Taeyeon looked down..

"..Taeyeonah...I’m sorry" Tiffany panicked, "I didn’t mean to reminded you about your past I’m sorry... “ she gently wrapped her arms around Taeyeon..

She knew that Tiffany didn’t mean to do it, but memories from the past kept pouring out in Taeyeon's head.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Flashbacks

"You three...GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE OR ILL TELL THE COPS ON YOU, GO!!!!!"

"Please don’t...Ill promise we’ll go..just please dont tell the cops.." a petite woman pleaded while holding onto a child hand. The child ran to a drunken man who was sleeping on the sidewalk.

"Appa..appa..dad wake up...the apartment guy is kicking us out..Appa.." the kid said loudly while shaking her father's shoulder.

"If you guys want to stay......" The guy explored the woman figure and showed his digusting smiled, "....I want you to serve me tonight...your beautiful and quite young...If you do that..I let you guys stay for another day." The man said evilly, admiring the woman beautiful face. 

The woman didnt say anything...only her hands are balled up like a rock. 

"So...what do you think?" he asked, impatient. 

She stared at him and suddenly, swung her legs up his private part.

"AHHH!...Yo-you.” The man stuttered and yelped in pain. 

The woman scoffed, "You think me would want to serve someone so lowly like you?...go get a life!! I would later serve a dog than you, you filthy man." she gave him another hard kick then turned away. 

The woman got all her's and her family's luggage..

"Omma.."  a young girl, walked up to her mom.

"Taeyeonah..." she rushed over and hugged her daughter, the only thing that is more precious than her life.

"Omma..where are we going to stay at?...we have no house now..."

"Let’s look for a place ok? Let’s go." she comforted the little girl and walked to her spouse. 

The woman stared at the drunk man and sighed out..Using all her energy, she helped him to get up.

"Let’s go...Taeyeon." the woman warmly smiled to her kid to tell her everything is okay..

The little kid nodded and followed her mom..

After 30 minutes of walking to nowhere, they finally found a small place that was near an alley to rest. The woman collapsed as she got near the alley. A 100 Lbs woman supporting a 140 Lbs man that is masculine, was very hard to do.

"...Mom..mom are you ok?" 9 year old Taeyeon asked, as she wiped away the sweats on her mother's forehead. 

"Im fine just need some rest...." her mom replied...

"I’m sorry Taeyeon......I’m very sorry." Taeyeon's mom burst into tears. Seeing her mother's tears, made Taeyeon all flustered. 

"Mom..umma...please stop crying...” Taeyeon's little hands touched her mother's face. All night, Taeyeon held her mother's face close to her body, until she had stop crying....

'Umma...'

****************

"Omma...omma..appa.." Taeyeon called out, "I’m hungry.."

Taeyeon's mom started to wake up and same with her husband. They look at the sun that was shining brightly at them.

"You're hungry?" Taeyeon’s mom asked and Taeyeon nodded.

"....What should we do..we don’t have any money left...."

Taeyeon's dad suddenly disappeared and a few minutes later came back with bread on his hand.

"Here" He tossed it at Taeyeon.

Her eyes sparkled up and ate the bread..

"Where did you get that Jae..did you steal it?!" the woman, raised her voice..

"What? We have no money, nothing! She be hungry to death if I didn’t get her anything to eat!!" he fired back.

"Why did you steal? You could get caught!" The woman eventhough was furious, she still worried about her husband. 

"I was an athlete in high school. One of the most fastest runner in school. You think I can get caught that easily?" he said arrogantly. 

"That was the past Jae. Now look at you, you're old, now not some 16 year old boy."

Ignoring Taeyeon, they started fighting again. Their relationship started to go downhill when Taeyeon's dad got fired from his job. He got really depressed and spent all the money on drinking. That was the job he could get since he dropped out of school early. At that time, only Taeyeon's mom worked her off for the family, but that wasn’t enough for them so they got kicked out of their apartment.

"You can’t be like this. You promise me you'll protect me and Taeyeon. This is what you call protecting?!!"

"How can I protect you when I’m like this...I can’t do this anymore...I’m so tired.." Tears from the man eyes started to flow down his cheeks. Taeyeon's mom hugged her husband tightly.

"You can do this..Jae..please for me and Taeyeon..please keep on trying..we can do this as a family.." 

Those two pulled back and looked at each other eyes lovingly and closed up for a sweet dry kissed. Taeyeon's mom broke the kiss when she felt like something was missing.

"....Where's Taeyeon..?"

The two started searching and looked for their precious child. They shouted out her name several times and asked everybody who was near the alley.

"OMMAA!!! APPPA!!" A sweet voice called out across the streets. Taeyeon's started to run over to her parent, with the bread that was on her hand... Many cars were driving at that time but all Taeyeon could see was her parent. She accidently drop one of the bread on the streets and stopped to  picked it up and blewed on it to make the dirt go away. She didn’t know that someone was calling out her name. All she can feel was a man push her out of the way and her body landed hard on the hard ground. 

CRASH!!!

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!"

************

 

 

"I’m sorry for your lost." the doctor shared the sad news. 

"Please doctor no. Save him" the woman insisted. 

"I’m sorry, Mrs. Kim. Mr. Kim can’t make it."

Crying and begging was heard across the hospital hall. Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes. She could feel her head was bandage by the nurse.

"Omma.."

A lifeless woman entered the door.

"Omma...where is appa?" Taeyeon asked quietly..thinking that her mom was tired. 

"You...you.....This is all your fault...everything.. is all your fault!!!" Taeyeon's mom screamed as tears started to fall, "Everything is your fault..if I didn’t have you.. I wouldn’t ran away from home..and him..the man I love the most..he.. he wouldn’t die if you didn’t cross the streets!!!!"

Taeyeon sat there shocked, and scared of her mom outburst...She got out of bed and went to her mom. 

"Omma..omma!! Please stop, please!!" Taeyeon started to cried.

Doctors and nurses came in and stopped Taeyeon's mom on what she was doing. If they had'nt stopped her, Taeyeon could be badly injure..Her mom later on felled into deep depressing. She didnt speak or eat anything. Taeyeon stayed by her side every single day no matter what. Hoping that the lively, nice mom of her's would appeared again. But...one day, her mom suddenly disappeared and a letter was given to her from the doctor. It read:

 To my precious daughter Kim Taeyeon,

           I’m sorry for being a bad mother. I couldn’t protect you at all and always had given you pain. I shouldn’t have blamed you for your father's death..It was an accident that no one knew that was going to happen. I have to leave you now Taeyeon..He's calling for me right now. I think that you can take care of yourself and have a better life without me having to be a burden. I'll always love you Taeyeonah..remember that we will always look out for you up there. Your father and I always and always love you.

                                                                         From the one who will always love you,   Kim Sooyeon.

         Everything around her stopped when she got done reading it. She rushed out and went to her mother's room. SHe took a breath, and walked slowly in the room where nurses, doctors, and polices was at...Her heart stopped as she saw a woman figure laying on the floor with a rope around her neck...Taeyeon's tear fell and fell...Her knees collasped down..... Her dad was gone now her mom too? Tears drivied out of her eyes like a river stream.....she felt like someone just stabbed her through her heart. She was unable to breathe easily and was feeling so much pain..A loud ,painful crying voice screamed through the hospital's room..

 

 

"OMMMMAAA!!!"

 

********************************************

:) so.. what do you think? good? Bad? Boring? Comment! :) Thank you