OooOoo

2 lives

 

Since Taeyeon was the reason why this case even happen, she had to stay at the police station for a while. Instead of sitting down, she walked back and forth in the room which caused attention. The people inside the office and like the whole police station came and watched Taeyeon. They watched in awe; the superstar is right in front of them.

Without any patient left inside of her, Taeyeon came up to a table and place her hand firmly on it. She then leaned forward.

"um..when can I get out of here?" she asked with a nice, but deadly, irritated smile. 

"uhh I-I," the girl stuttered. Her cheeks were getting hotter and hotter; she looks exactly like a tomato when everybody and the superstar were looking at her.
 

"No, not yet," Jessica said, causing everyone to turned their head. She told everybody to go back to where they belong. Some doesnt listen so she gave them the deadly glare which sent chills to their spines.

Taeyeon leaned back up and walked up to Jessica.

"When?" She asked straightly slightly annoyed.

"We found a case similar to yours. So we would like you to cooperate and-"

"This happens to most of the popular celebrities-“Taeyeon interrupted Jessica. Her patient was running low.

"We do this to all the celebrity. To keep them safe," Now its Jessica's turn to cut Taeyeon off.

They both looked up and stared at each other fiercely, and sharply. This time was real. The room had a weird feeling that filled up every cracks giving everybody an uncomfortable feeling.

Feeling this was a waste of time and energy, Taeyeon eyes turned soft….normal.

"I want to leave," Taeyeon demanded but in a hushed voice…

"You're not going anywhere," Jessica firmly said, “Yuri will be here..Can’t you just wait?”

Taeyeon sighed in frustration while messing up her hair..her perfectly brown hair, "What do you need to investigate?!" She raised her voice.

"You. Stop causing more trouble and just stay still," Jessica coldly warned. She walked back to her desk and sat down not caring about the superstar, who was still talking to her. The people watched in jealousy and excitement.

A person went over to Jessica, holding a CD, and whispered softly in her ears. Jessica looked up at Taeyeon as she listened to what the girl was whispering about. The girl handed her the CD and walked, head down away, back to her desk.

Jessica looked at the CD and Taeyeon, who was finally sitting down with her back bend down and her head rested on the table. She was making weird faces and blowing her bangs.

Jessica lips curved up...

"KIM Taeyeon!" Jessica shouted all of a sudden making everyone jumped.

Taeyeon straightened her back up slowly and looked back.

Jessica swiftly threw a CD with all her strength at Taeyeon. All Taeyeon replied was to stared at it blankly. Jessica wasn’t worried at first but when she saw the girl not doing anything and just stare as the CD, which was half way pointing at her face, she screamed out, "Watch out Tae-"

Everybody froze as they watched the superstar quickly catch the CD in front of her face. Their eyes were as big as a golf ball. They cant believe Taeyeon just catch the CD.

"YAH! Are you trying to kill me?" Taeyeon shouted as she sighed out.

Jessica released a big relief sighed, “Sign it," she went back to her cold personality.

Taeyeon tilted her head and looked at the CD front cover: Closer- TaeKim its title. Taeyeon lips started to turned into a grinned. She walked over to Jessica and leaned toward her desk with the grind still plastered on her face. Jessica stared up and jumped when she saw her face. She asked what Taeyeon want and told her to immediately wipe that smile off her face. She thinks the smile was quite creepy.

"Why? I didn’t know you bought my new CD. You’re still my fan, huh?" Taeyeon assumed and put her hand on Jessica’s head and started messing it up.

Jessica blushed when she saw everyone eyes were on her and Taeyeon. She was going to say bluntly out that it’s not her, but one of her co-worker. She stopped when Taeyeon kept on talking.

"You know how happy i am when i know you listen to my music," Taeyeon sincerely smiled with happiness. 
Jessica heart stopped for a second as she watched the girl smiling at her. Her heart slowly beat rhythmically again.

‘Ba-Dum, ba-dum’

"That’s-that’s not mine, its-" 

"Taeyeon-shi!" the people inside tilted their heads and focus on the Person who was huffing some air by the door.

"Yuri!"

 

_____

:):) sorry for errors