New girl in town

2 lives

 

Bam!
Jessica slammed the paper on the desk. She was breathing heavily..
"What do you think you’re doing disguising as the black thief just because you’re a fan of her? This is- You could  go to jail for disturbing our work or they might think your an allied....What a stupid brat" Jessica coldly commented the last sentence.

The girl stood up her chair, "Unnie..I’m sorry…stop calling me a stupid brat..,"

"Why? You are one,” Jessica stood up too and flicked the younger girl head..making the younger girl pout…

Few hours before
"Okay talk," Jessica said placing her coffee on the table. Yuri and Jessica was questioning the 'thief' in the room.

"What?" The thief spat back.

"Can you take off your mask?" Jessica said irritated looking at her face.

"What’s the point of being the dark thief if someone saw your face?" the girl stubbornly replied.

"Take it off or ill do it," Jessica warned.

"Oh my god lady. I said no. Don’t you understand human talk?"

"Well, don’t you understand that I’m trying to work?" Without hearing the replied, Jessica grab the mask and ripped it off the thief face.

"Oww!" A young girl was revealed under the mask. "Why you!-"

"A teenager....?" Yuri and Jessica looked at each other confused, "are you really the dark thief?"

"I don’t know..," the girl simply replied and leaned on her chair.

"Yah! Answer the freaken question!" Jessica shouted.

The young girl jumped. "W-what, you can’t make me talk, you old lady,"

'Old lady? Did she just call me old lady? The tone...the way she talks..her face...her lips..' Jessica quickly took a glance at the younger girl lips..'its all different..'

Knock! Knock!
Three heads turned to the door. A guy opened it and entered.

"Jessica, there’s someone out there who’s here for her,"

The guy scoot out, revealing 3 big black men behind slightly bowed at the younger girl. "Miss Suzy....."

~~~
“YAH YOU STUPID BRAT!!”

“OH MY GOD, DO YOU WANT TO GO?!”

“Oh you want to come here” Jessica motioned the girl to come.

"YAH CAN YOU 2 COME DOWN?? You’re disturbing everyone here!" Yuri ordered angrily.

"Umpf" the two turned away from each other. They were making everyone in the office feel awful with all the screaming, shouting..Finally they thought. PEACE!!!

"Miss Bae, sign here and you can go," Yuri handed her the folder. The girl quickly signed it.

"You, 3" Suzy pointed at the 3 big men, "leave me alone!" She ordered but none of them followed. Everywhere she walked, the men followed her. She sighed in frustration. A woman slowly walked in and greeted everyone.

"Hello everyone," everyone widen their eyes as they saw the beautiful woman walked in. They quickly greeted and politely bowed 90 degree angle.

Jessica looked back to see what’s the commotion was and her face light up.

"Mom!" She walked to her mom and hugged her, "what are you doing here?" Jessica asked, excited to see her mom, coming to her work for once.

"I came here to show you an old friend of yours," Jessica's mom replied.

"Where is he/she? I don’t see them," Jessica said looking behind her mom and around her.

'That sound like Aunt Rose..' the younger girl thought. She slightly turned her head back to look at the woman, making sure if it’s the person who she thinks it is.

"Aunt Rose?!?" The younger girl abruptly stood up her seat and speed walked over to the woman. She reached out her hand and squeezed the woman hand.

Jessica looked at her mom and the younger girl with a question expression. Suzy looked at her aunt and Jessica with the same expression.

"You know her?" the girls said the same time.

Jessica’s mom smiled, “Yes. Sooji aww I haven’t seen you for so long. How r u?” Jessica’s mom embraced the younger girl.

‘Sooji? That name kinda sound familiar…’ Jessica thought.

“Jessica, this is Sooji or you can call her Suzy. And Sooji, this is Jessica aka Soyeon,” Jessica intro. the 2.

“You’re name ring a bell….are you that little kid who always come with this grandpa who had this big black glasses?” Jessica said, trying to remember the memories from the past “And the one who always make trouble and was like a midget?!”

“Yeah-yeah. That’s my grandpa..” Suzy agreed, “are you that unnie that always sing and act like a super model and the one who’s really strong?”

“YESSS!” they both shouted out in agreement.

“SOOJI!!”

“SOYEON UNNIE!!”

“AHH!!” the duo hugged tightly with each other.

“Unnie, I haven’t seen you for such a long time!”

“Yeah, Oh my god, you’ve grown so tall!” Jessica said, looking up at the girl.

“Hehehe, im not a midget anymore” Suzy smiled.

“Yuri-ah,” one of polices whispered, “what just happen?”

“i-I d-don’t even know,”  she uttered, looking at the two girls who was like fire and water just, but now, they’re like hugging each other and all that stuff.

“J-Jessica the case..” One of the police interrupted the two girl’s reunion.

“oh!.....” Jessica expression suddenly turned dark..

---------

“Jessica stop scolding Sooji. And you, why did you stay at your house but ran off? You're grandparents were really worried about you,” Jessica’s mom said.

“I’m sorry…” Suzy said guilty.

“Sooji. next time don’t do this stupid stuff. You just mess up the whole case,”

“I’m sorry unnie..” she hung her head down guiltily.

“Okay okay, its alright, Suzy. um..How about we go eat something?” Yuri said trying to lightened up the mood.

“Good idea, I’m soo hungry right now,” Jessica’s mom agreed.

“Okay, then. lets go,” Jessica said and walked out her office.

“She still looks really mad,” Suzy uttered.

“Shes like that so don’t worry about it,” Yuri muttered.

Jessica slowed down and squeeze in between Yuri and Suzy, “Yah, stop taking bad about me. I can hear you,” Jessica said,  “suzy-ah, lets go,” She dragged the younger girl forward.

Yuri gave her 2 thumbs up, meaning that Jessica had calm down.  Suzy smiled and walked out with Jessica, enjoying the whole dinner with her unnie.

~~~~~

Morning-9:00

“Ding dong! Ding dong!”

Taeyeon rang the door bell impatiently.

The owner of that house opened the door.

“Taeyeon-ah,” a feminine, tender voice called out.

“oh, auntie, can you let me in?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh, yes. What’s wrong dear?” Tiffany’s mom asked.

“Where’s Miyoung?” Taeyeon asked, looking around the house as she got in.

“I thought she went to your house,”

“Really? oh..thank you, auntie,” Taeyeon walked out and politely bowed.

“come and have dinner with us next time okay?”

“deh, thank auntie, bye bye,” Taeyeon bid goodbye and drove her car back to her house.

While driving, she saw a car passed by that was pink. ‘Oh Pink. Tiffany,’

She u-turned her car and followed the girl. She honked,  trying to catch the girl attention, which did. Taeyeon lowered her window and started screaming, “Yah!! TIFFANY!! MIYOUNG!!! STOPP THE CARR”

Tiffany looked to her right and ignored the girl.

“MIYOUNG-AHHH!!” Taeyeon screamed one more time.

Tiffany got annoyed and stopped. She got out and walked over to Taeyeon.

“Here’s your schedule today. Take care,” Tiffany threw the paper at Taeyeon and again walked away.

“T-tifany! Wait!” she ran and pulled Tiffany arms. “Dun! dun! dun! dun!!! Here,” Taeyeon hand Tiffany a cute present.

“….” Tiffany didn't say anything but her eyes say it all. They were opened widely with excitement.

“Forgive me?”

“AHHH!! Its SOO CUTEE!!Give-“ Tiffany tried to take the present but Taeyeon quickly put it behind her back.

“You have to forgive me first..I;m sorry that I say some mean thing yesterday and i-“

“I don’t care about it okay?, just gimme gimme,” tiffany said cutely, reaching over to get her hello kitty.

“I’m trying to have a serious talk and you-“ Taeyeon sighed.” here, so..I’m forgiven now?”

“Yeahhh! Totally!!” Tiffany said it in English. Her face that was from before, completely change into a bright bubbly girl.

“Oh!! Taeyeonah, I think you have a recording for today,” Tiffany said out of the blue.

“Oh, what time?”

“Um…8:00….” Tiffany uttered. There was a dead silence between them. Only cars passing by were heard.

“WHAT!? 8:00!? Tiffany what kind of a manager are you!?” Taeyeon said rushing to get to her car, which was followed by Tiffany. “Its its..9?! AISH!!”

“I’m soo sorry. I was getting caught up of being mad at you and thinking of the things to make you do for me and all that stuff- i…I totally forgot..im sorry,”

“aish! ha~ forget it. Lets just quickly get there,” 

“Oh, wait I should probably get my car and put my cute little hello kitty on the car and I should get some-“

“FANY-ah!!” Taeyeon shouted.

“I’m sorry I’m sorry. I’m coming!”  Tiffany ran quickly and got in the car. Taeyeon start her engine and drove quickly to their schedule....

=== 

thank you for reading:) Suzy is in town:):)

um..soryy if theres any errors i type this thing really fast and only check it once..so...yeah. 

THANK YOU FOR READING..and im kinda ditching my other story right now..i'll try to write that one and update it...okay thank you!!