Staying over at the Jung's House

2 lives

 

AN UPDATE:)

hope you like it:)

____

 

 

"What is it hon-" Mrs. Jung asked out, peaking her head out the kitchen room. "Omo, Kim Taeyeon!" She gasped and hurried out.

"Hello," Taeyeon politely greeted Mrs. Jung as she entered the house.

"What brings you here? I though--"

"We had some stuff that happened so we had to eat here for dinner tonight," Jessica replied, not revealing about her cooking. "Is dad not home yet?"

"No your Appa is still at work. I don’t think he'll be going home for dinner today," Jessica's mother told her.

Jessica just plainly nodded. She glanced over at Taeyeon, who were coughing silently.

"H-how are you feeling?"

Taeyeon looked up and replied brightly, "I’m fine. Just a little cough and yeah.."

Jessica silently sighed. "that’s goo--chooo!!!" Jessica sneezed and made everyone jumped.

"omo, you might get a cold staying out," Mrs. Jung said worried. "when we finish dinner, I'll get some medicine for the two of you."

Taeyeon eyebrows curved slanted and stepped near Jessica and stood in front of her.

Jessica looked at her in confused and blushed. She tilted her hand sideway.

Taeyeon lifted her hand up and held on to Jessica cheeks. She then closed up the distance between her and Jessica...

'what’s going on? Why is Kim Taeyeon and my sis..'

Jessica shut her eyes tightly. She wasn’t sure why she didn’t push the girl away..

Taeyeon closed the distance and tilted her head down so her forehead would be contact with Jessica's. "you’re forehead is hot, Jessic-" Taeyeon saw Jessica's eyes shut closed..

Jessica flipped her eyes up and blushed madly.

Taeyeon giggled. "were you expecting something else?"

Jessica pushed Taeyeon away and she stammered through her words. While she’s trying to explain, Taeyeon just laughed it off and teased the girl more.

"yah! I--"

"okay okay okay. You girls cut it off and go wash your hands. We need to eat dinner. It’s getting dark," her mom interrupted and saved everyone’s ears.

Jessica sighed out and dashed toward the bathroom. When she got in, she touched her face, feeling like she was having a fever. 'I need to calm down,' She told herself.

Taeyeon smiled to herself and then she noticed Krystal in front, fidgeting with her fingers.

"um..i-i'll show you to another restroom," Krystal offered softy.

Taeyeon diligently follow.
---
"Ah~"  a voice  uttered out as she got out the elevator. She walked to her designation with a bag on her hand that was swinging back and forth. The girl stopped when she saw a slender figure standing in front of the door. "Y-Yuri!" She called out.

The slender figure turned her head. "Tiffany!"

Tiffany took a few steps forward.

"Thank god you’re here, i was waiting here for quite a while," Yuri said relief.

"Why? Is there anybody in there?" Tiffany asked and Yuri shrugged her shoulders.

Tiffany had a perplexed looks and decided to press in the pin to enter the apartment. When she came in, the darkness and a smell of burnt food greeted her.

"I guess they went somewhere," Yuri uttered when she peeked inside the house.

"Yeah.." Tiffany uttered out sadly and looked down at the bag she's holding on.

Yuri noticed and when she started to talk, a growl was heard between the two.

Tiffany had a blank face on and in a second, giggle brushed off the expression. . "Would you like to stay here for dinner? Since i can’t eat this alone," Tiffany raised her bag up.

Yuri shyly nodded and the two both set up the special dinner.

---
Taeyeon took a seat next to Jessica, and when Jessica gave her a look, she sweetly smiled in reply.

"Thank you for the food," the three young girls thanked and started to eat.

Krystal looked around the table to pick up her favorite food when she noticed the bandage around her unnie's hand. "Unnie, what happened to your hand?"

Jessica pulled her hand back and hid it underneath the table. "It’s nothing, it--"

"She got burned," Taeyeon cut her off and joined the conversation.

Now all the attention went to Taeyeon as she continue to talk.

"She got burned because of trying to make some food for me," Taeyeon said out, clueless about the fact Jessica didn’t want to tell anyone about this matter.

Her mom, straightened her back and had a surprised look. "Really?" She asked out and Taeyeon nodded.

Mrs. Jung and Krystal both curved up their lips.

Jessica looked down in embarrassed and hurried fed Taeyeon some meat to shut her up.

Taeyeon almost choke, but good thing they saved her in time with a cup of water.

The Jung's women + Taeyeon both had a cheerful and comfortable dinner time together.

'This warmth...it’s really nice..' Taeyeon thought as she saw everyone laughing and enjoying their dinner.

--
"Oh, what’s to do. I don’t think you can go tonight. It’s pouring cats and dogs outside," Jessica told her as she heard the thunder and how the rain hitting their ceiling.

"I guess that can’t be help," Jessica uttered as she concentrate on placing the dish back neatly. After she's done, She took a sigh.

"You should go and take a shower. After that, I’ll bring you some cream for the burn."

Jessica nodded and weakly smiled, showing her thankfulness. She went up to her room and pushed the door lightly since it was half opened.

"Hey-" 
"Shhh!" Krystal shushed the girl down. "She's sleeping. I guess those pills are taking an effect." Krystal put on a soft smiled as she saw how peacefully the older girl is sleeping.

Jessica, unconsciously also smiled and Krystal caught it.

"Unnie...You cook?" Krystal smirked and started teasing the older girl.

"Y-Y-ah!"

"Unnie, i once heard you said that you will only cook for the love of your life...so..." Krystal gradually showed her grinned and walked away to her room leaving the girl hanging on her own to pick up all the pieces.

Jessica blushed and dashed into her shower, scolding herself for saying something so stupid.
~~
 

"Hello, Mrs. Jung," Taeyeon greeted her when she went down stair.

"O-oh Taeyeon," Jessica's mom uttered in surprised. She wasn’t expecting the girl to be awake this early.
"What are you doing this early in the morning?" She asked as she took a quick glance at the clock. It was only eight.

Taeyeon brightly smiled as she got plates out. "oh..um..i made some breakfast." Taeyeon grabbed the spatula and smoothly scrapped the pancake out and laid it down on the plate with the eggs.

"Ohh. " Jessica's mom delightfully smiled.

"Yeah..i didn’t know what kind of food you guys like, so i did it 'American breakfast," Taeyeon said out, a bit shy. This is the first time someone other than her friends and Aunt Shelly  trying her cooking skill.

Mrs. Jung looked amused of how nice the pancake was made, "i bet this is really good. I'll wake up the girls." Mrs. Jung rushed up like a little kid and went to Krystal’s room, but she stopped halfway. "Taeyeon, can you wake up Jessica? She’s down the basement. Just walk out and turn to your right,"

"Deh," Taeyeon nodded and walked out and turned to the right like she was informed. Taeyeon walked consciously down the stairs, preventing her from falling since there's limited light. She walked down, saw the curtain, and draw it out. The sunlight shines through the glass, onto the carpet. When she turned around, she saw a sleeping beauty, laying quietly and breathing rhythmically on her bed..

"Umm..rah.." she heard the girl groaned softly.

The tip of Taeyeon's lips curved up and she walked over to the bed. When she was in front of Jessica, she bent down and whispered out, "Jessica, its time for--"

Jessica moved her hand up, circled it around Taeyeon’s, and then pulled her closer to her chest.

"Uh-uh..Um.." Taeyeon landed her hand on the bed to push her away from the girl.

"Umm~ don’t leave!" Jessica murmured and pulled Taeyeon closer.

Taeyeon stayed still in the awkward positing. Legs stood tall, hand on the bed, making a 90-degree angle. She attentively listened to the girl's heart, beating softly. It was steady and calming to hear.
After a few second later, Jessica gradually release her hand.

Taeyeon sighed out in relief and softly giggled. When she about to bend her back up, Jessica abruptly grabbed her face and pulled it closer to her own.

Taeyeon eyes widened up in surprised and blushed seeing how close her and Jessica were. 'What kind of a dream is this girl dreaming about?' Taeyeon chucked silently.

She scanned the girl's facial features more closely. Brown fine eyebrows, with a tall, straight nose line, long curved eyelashes and not to miss, her pink irresistible lips. 'She looks so innocent when she’s asleep,' Taeyeon pondered in her mind.
She slid her hand out, and brought them up to move the hair away from Jessica’s face.

Taeyeon again softly smiled, clicking the image of Jessica Jung sleeping mode in her brain.

Jessica's eyes then slowly pulled away from each other but she quickly closed it when she was in contact with the brightness.

"Je-Jessica" Taeyeon stuttered, afraid of what she's the thoughts that she's guess the girl's is  thinking right now.

Jessica's eyes opened up and they met with Taeyeon's. She looked at her position with the other girl and screamed out. Jessica released her hand pushed the girl out.

"W-WVwhat are yo-you doing??!" She said flustered.

"Jessica, your," Taeyeon tried to explained but was cut off by Jessica constantly shouting.

Jessica gathered her blankets up to her chest area," Yo-you..didn’t take advantage of me right?" She heard herself asking the question.

Taeyeon paused to think of an answer but she just giggled out. "I wasn’t taking any advantage--- that’s not taking advantage of someone." Taeyeon halted and an idea flitted through her head. "This is taking an advantage of someone." She slowly set her knees down the bed and walked with it toward Jessica.

Jessica looked to her sides and covered herself while blushing madly.

Taeyeon laid her fingers down the bed and leaned forward with her face right in front of the brunette, only few inches away. The more Taeyeon leaned closer the more Jessica pushed her back, until it hit with the soft bed.

When Taeyeon smirked and pushed closer, Jessica sprung her face forward and uttered stopped, faintly. Their nose touched lightly onto each other..

‘We’re so close..’ the duo thought.

Taeyeon closed her eyes and titled her head down a little bit, and slowly went forward. The other girl also did the same…

“Unnie!!” Krystal voice rang up stairs and the sound of her footsteps made noises down the basement.

“AH!”

Taeyeon rolled herself down to the floor and sat crisscross, sweating and gulping her saliva down.

Jessica on the other side, straightened her back and stood up on the ground,

Krystal walked down to invite the two up. “Unnie, lets…what are you guys doing?” she asked, suspicious of the weird atmosphere.

“N-nothing, Nothing at all. Tell mom I’ll be up in 5 minutes,” Jessica told the girl and dashed right into the bathroom.

Krystal tilted her head down toward Taeyeon, expecting to hear another answer.

“It’s nothing. Nothing..um..Let’s go, Krystal-shi,” Taeyeon nervously smiled and shakily walked up the stairs.

Krystal gaze back and forth from the bathroom’s door to Taeyeon’s back. ‘those…two..so weird..’

Jessica jumped up and down, breathing out and in constantly. ‘THAT WAS SO CLOSE!! GOD!!’

‘It was almost our…second kiss…kekekeke..’

---

thank you for reading:)

ill update tomorrow x3 or x5 that means i will update on Mon or Wednesday

:)

thank you for reading again. OH WAIT

TAeyeon for this story