Find the killer

2 lives

 

Sorry!! Im like five days late...im very sorry....but here's the update:)

----

4:00

“Did you really made that?” Jessica asked as she sat still in the car, letting noises of the cars entering her ears.

“Yes,” Taeyeon replied as she focused on the road.

Jessica pouted out and felt embarrassed about the yesterday incident. ‘How could she know how to cook when she’s so busy and i……arghh..’

Taeyeon looked over toward her and cracked out a smiled. “If we have time, I’ll teach you how to cook breakfast,” Taeyeon said.

“No, I don’t need your help.  I can do it,” Jessica fired back. She will never back down.

“hehe, Just don’t burn the house down, okay?” Taeyeon teased and stopped the car because of traffic.

Jessica stuck her tongue when Taeyeon wasn’t looking and then glued her eyes to the road outside. As she scanned around, she saw a familiar figure standing in the intersection line, motioning every car to get in one lane. Police’s cars were everywhere too.

“”Taeyeon, park, park,” Jessica rushed her to park the car and Taeyeon followed the order. They were pretty lucky that a space was opened or they would have to wait forever to get a parking spot.

“Jessica wh---“ as Taeyeon tried to ask what the girl want, Jessica already ran out to the road.

Taeyeon scratched her forehead in frustration since the girl did not listened to a word she said. She searched for her cap and got out the car to chase after the girl.

“YURI-ah” Jessica called out to get the girl’s attention, which she did.

Yuri looked back and ran toward the girl with a smile on her face. “Jessica, what are you doing here? Where’s Taeyeon? Arent you suppose to be with her right now?”

“It doesn’t matter right now, what happen here?” Jessica asked and followed Yuri to the scene of the crime.

Taeyeon walked around and sighed in tiredness. “Aish where is that girl?” she uttered out. As Taeyeon kept strolling around, a person who was wearing a grey sweater with a cap similar to her, passed by, and bumped lightly onto her. “I’m sorry,” Taeyeon apologized eventhough it wasn’t even her fault and she kept walking forward.

The person who she bumped to halted and looked over their shoulder after she heard the voice..

After she felt a weird feeling that is circling around her stomach, Taeyeon abruptly stopped. ‘This feeling…what is this weird feeling I’m having? that person….is it because of that person? why..?” Taeyeon turned her back, back but that person was long gone. “That was weird..” Taeyeon had some thoughts to look for that person but then she decided to shook off the feeling and looked for Jessica instead.

After she spotted Jessica standing like a statue, Taeyeon came forward and lightly smacked her on the back. “Jess—,“ stopped working after she followed where Jessica’s eyes were staring at...

This hideous scene will be the most unforgettable thing that Taeyeon had ever seen…Nothing can erase it out of her mind..

-----

5:00. p.m

“Yoo Yoorin, a 23 year old who worked in a small business center that dies around 3 P.M. She lived alone with her boyfriend and was informed that she hadn’t got into any argument with anybody and she’s a friendly co-worker,” Junsu informed everyone.

“Who would kill her then? Who would brutally killed her like that if she’s friendly at work?” another cop asked out feeling confused while trying to come up with ideas to solve this mystery puzzle.

“Alot,” Yuri chipped in and started talking, “ I just found out that she’s the leader of Taeyeon’s antis club.”

All eyes went toward Taeyeon who was sitting in the corner like a dead muted chicken.

“Yah,” Jessica poked Taeyeon’s head as she stood infront of her.

“……”

“Stop sitting her like a dead chicken will ya?” Jessica said annoyed but all she wanted to do is to cheer the girl up.

Taeyeon sighed and got up. She walked toward the cops and examined the picture that has the corpse of the woman.

‘Who would do such a thing? Cutting all the blood on someone’s neck and their wrist..?’ Taeyeon balled her fist.

“T-Taeyeon..are you alright?” Yuri asked worried when she could feel Taeyeon’s aura, getting darker and darker.

“I'm okay…” Taeyeon tilted her head up.

Yuri noticed her eyes had changed…it wasn’t like usual…It wasn’t soft, happy, and warming eyes..It was filled with darkness and coldness..

“Taeyeon, I think we need to go.” Jessica stated and pulled the girl out the police’s station, but she stood her ground. “argh..this girl..isnt she sick? Why is she so strong?”

“This woman is the president of my Antis Club?” Taeyeon dully asked out.

“Y-y-yes..”

“okay,” Taeyeon shortly replied and loosened her hand from Jessica hard gripped. Taeyeon walked hastily out to her car leaving Jessica hanging and lost.

“Tae—“Jessica words were blocked to Taeyeon’s ears. She turned around and saw the girl’s slim back, disappeared.

‘What is in her mind? What is she thinking about?’

“The culprit has to be my fan; if they killed the president of the antis club...Then...The next one would the second powerful one…” Taeyeon thought sharply as she drove in full speed to her apartment.

“The vice president,” Taeyeon and Yuri thought.

“The vice president!” Yuri abruptly shouted out and made everyone jumped up.

“W-w-what?”

“if the culprit were to kill another person, then the vice president of the club would be the next victim, don’t you think?” Yuri explained out her thought, “Since it’s the second powerful person in the club….If this person is Taeyeon’s fan..Then that person would kill anybody who is Taeyeon’s antis and I think if we don’t hurry more lives would be taken away..” Yuri jumped down to the floor, stretched out her back, and ordered everybody jobs, “Hara, Hyomin and I will go to the club to find out more information. Junsu, Seungri go to Yoo Yoo Rin’ neighborhood and asked if they saw any conflict between her and someone else over the past few days and Changmin, go look for her husband. You guys got it?” Yuri asked to make sure everybody knows what they are doing.

“Yes!”

“Let’s go,”

The six ran out to followed their orders.

As Yuri came out, she saw Jessica walking around with her phone on her ears with a frustrated look plastered on her face.

“Aish! That Kim Taeyeon….why isn’t she picking up the phone?” Jessica complained, worried about the girl.

“Jessica,” Yuri called out, “why are you still here? Did Taeyeon left you?”

“Yes…” Jessica lowered her head and faintly uttered out, “that stupid girl..”

“I’ll drive you to her apartment, let’s go,” Yuri said.

____

5:30

“Let’s get this started.” Taeyeon said after she found out where the vice president is at. She put on her black outfit, tied her hair up in a bun, and then hid it under the cap. Taeyeon steadily put in the blue contacts and her mask on.

‘I’ll show you what’s right and wrong.’

TAeyeon for this story

 

-----

 

WEIRD CHAPTER???? 

idk. COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK:)

okay..:)

sorry for updating soo late. I;m Bad author i know...okay. Thank you for reading!!