Finally over...part 2

2 lives

3....2......1.....

 

“bang!”

 

 

The gun flew past the girl and made a loud-echo sound that rang through the air, making everybody that were walking stopped and looked up.

***

“Bang!”

Yuri’s and the others’ head tilted up, hearing a familiar rattling sound. Yuri looked at the lifeless Jessica...It has been over 2 hours...and they had no clue of where Taeyeon is at or any possible place that Junsu might be at...They went and searched but was out of luck.

“YURI!” Hyomin rushed in, trying to catch her breath. “Taeyeon..outside...you gotta see. HURRY!” Hyomin shouted.

Hearing the name “Taeyeon”, Tiffany and Jessica bolted out the door as fast as they could..They paused looking at the crowds..”What are they...looking at...?” Jessica asked, taking a few more steps out. Tiffany and her gazed up, while blocking the bright light with their hand.

“T-T-Taeyeon...,” Jessica gasped as she ran inside the building.

“JESSICA!” Tiffany shouted for the girl and ran after her.

*****

Taeyeon heavily sighed in relief seeing how the gun past her but it made her more puzzled that the guy missed.

“its time...to end my life right now.....” Junsu agonized, slowly stepping on top of the building edge. He stared down, looking at the many heads screaming and pointing...some were taking pictures and recording the situation. “Kim Taeyeon damn you.....Why did you have to say those words to me...”

Finally getting what was going on, Taeyeon rushed toward the guy and pulled him down. She threw a punch at him but he kicked her in the stomach which sent her flying away.

Taeyeon grasped onto her stomach as she saw him circled his wide hand around her neck and lifted her up, making it hard to breathe. He had hishand that was choking the girl out toward the building, leaving her hanging in mid air.

As people finally recognized the person who was struggling to break free from the grip, some opened their phones to call the police while some, who were smart, rushed inside the police department and informed them about the things that were happening.

Taeyeon struggled as she took a glimpsed at the bottom...”D-d-d-anm....y-y-you...” Taeyeon managed to say out, feeling her face getting warmer and warmer as she tried to take in more air.

Junsu smirked and threw Taeyeon's body back toward the ground.

It slammed harshly on the ground as she yelped out in pain, feeling her shoulder bleeding while she constantly coughed.

Hearing the rooftop’s door being forcely banged repeatedly, Junsu got up the edge one more time. “Kim Taeyeon, you’re right....I did kill her...I should’ve stopped her from wanting to suicide. I wasn’t able to stop myself as I pulled the trigger right at her weak poor body...That’s why...I can’t no longer live in this world....I have no humane in me ....If you feel guilty...Promise me,” Junsu turned around, seeing the cops finally broke through the door as Taeyeon weakly breathed out.

Taeyeon stared at him, shaking her head, disapproving that he's taking the suicidal path.

“Take care of my daughter for me....She’s waiting for me..tell her that I can’t make it...You have to do that alright? Since you’re the reason why everything started,” Junsu said his final words with a bitter smile, smiling at the people who he once worked with..His gaze landed on a brunette who he once, cherished so much. .’Hyomin...I’m sorry...I’ve caused you so much pain...I’m not suitable to be your boyfriend...Not anymore.’

Taeyeon shook her head as she tried to support herself up..

‘Umma! Umma! Don’t go! Umma..Umma don’t leave me!’ she remembered herself as a child, calling her out for her mom, seeing her body laying on the floor.

“She needs you! Your daughter needs you, goddammit! You can’t leave her! You--” tears slowly escaped, as she thought of herself...Taeyeon bolted right up trying to catch onto the guy's hand before he fall.....

“Please help me..Thank you,” Junsu uttered out is final words, smiling brightly as he extended his arms....His body gradually fell backward...He felt himself falling through the air while he closed his eyes shut ’The place where I loved to be at the most should be the place where I end my misery..........Goodbye............world’

Eyes widened, seeing Junsu suicide right infront of her eyes, Taeyeon’s knees collapsed onto the ground as tears escaped her eyes. “Don’t go.....Your daughter....needs y....o..u...” her body, afterward, hit the ground as tears still flowed out.. Her eyes slowly shut, seeing the world going upside down. Feeling her head getting supported by something warm and soft...Taeyeon managed to half-open her eyes..

“Taeyeon-ah...Taeyeon-ah..please...please..” Jessica held onto Taeyeon’s hand as she wept loudly, caressing the girl's cheeks.

‘Jessica.....” Taeyeon smiled fianlly getting to see the girl who she loved and felt sorry for the most...... Taeyeon brought her hand up and touched Jessica's damped cheek...

 

"I ...love..you."

 

TBC>>>>>

Thank you for reading!! Comment on what you think!

I want to end this story already but there's still so many things to cover....

Well...yeah...Thank you for reading!

Sorry if there are any errors!