Rainy day

2 lives

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ft-NJLGiF0 I suggest listening to the melody while reading. It’s such a good song!!!!! it’s the OST for the new Drama Gu’s family book. ^^

I hope you guys like this chapter. enjoy reading!!

 

____

Seeing Jessica walking forward, Yuri swung back, readying to go back to her car but stopped when a presence of a girl was infront of her.

Yuri’s heart jumped in surprised and widened her eyes. "T-t-tiffany...?" she  out softly, "what are yo-"

Tiffany walked passed her, without paying any attention at the girl. The only person who she wanted to reach was Taeyeon, the lonely, heartbroken girl. Tiffany briskly walked pass Jessica took a glimpsed at the girl. 'For a second...i thought her eyes…No that must’ve been a mistake.’

 Jessica slowed down when a drip of water fell down her face. She had a bemused expression on and felt the warm drip with her fingertip. Jessica looked up at the dark sky; more and more droplets charged down the ground..
'Is this the rain..Or is it my tears...' She pondered, trying to stop the tears from coming out.

Tiffany leisurely walked toward Taeyeon who was like a lifeless person staring deeply right at Jessica's back. She can also feel the rain, gradually pouring down..Tiffany sighed out..She can’t really do anything about this but to only help the girl to get over it.
'Taeyeon-ah...please..'

--          Yuri watched the brunette from afar. 'Seeing her like this...its worst then getting a bullet passing through my skin..How could Kim Taeyeon have so much effect on her...? Is her feeling for that girl who she saw like 5 times be more than my own feeling for her?'
            Yuri gazed down, trying to figure out ways to cheer up the girl later on...As she think a light breeze rushed through her skin. Yuri hugged herself then stretched her hand out to feel the rain coming down... "Jessica," she saw the girl slouched as she stand motionless, letting the rain pour at her, "she's gonna have a cold if we don’t get to the car quickly," Yuri said aloud and rushed forward.

When Yuri came next to her, she noticed Jessica’s body was shaking lightly and goose bumps were appearing on her white skins under the moon light. Yuri hurriedly took off her sweater and put it tightly around the girl, to cover her up.
            Jessica sensed the warmth and titled her head up, "Yuri..You’re...,” she weakly uttered out, surprised.

            Yuri slightly giggled, 'those eyes' she stared softly at her eyes...”Don’t say anything. Let’s go or you’ll gonna be sick" she lightly knocked on Jessica's head. Yuri rested her hand on Jessica’s shoulder and led the way.

            As they sauntered back, Jessica changed the direction of her eyes to check on the girl for the first time...Her heart pained and ached as she blurrily saw the girl.. ‘I am sorry...Taeyeon...I’m so sorry....’

-2-lives-

"Taeyeon..." tiffany uttered out worried about the blonde.

Taeyeon could feel the rain getting heavier and heavier, as it rushed down her face. 'Rain.....JESSIC-' 
Worrying about the brunette she took a step forward but halted.

Seeing Taeyeon halted back, Tiffany sprung her body back and took a peak..Her heart sunk seeing the two, but she faced forward and got rid of her feelings. ‘Taeyeon is the one who I need to pay attention to..i need to overlook my feelings right now.’

'Yuri is there by her...it really being a step late...' Taeyeon watched as the two ahead of her, sauntered back to their car.

Tiffany cleared , and hugged herself feeling the coldness. "Tae, if we don’t leave soon, you will get a fever and you know that it’s bad if you get sick," Tiffany complained, and broke her thought.

Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany with soft eyes and a smile, "Pabo...," she muttered out, "why do you always care about me? You are going to have a fever too you know. S-s-stop..i-i-i-i," Taeyeon quivered and faced down trying to stop what her heart wanted to do. She choked on her words and tears, that were not supposed to escape, spilled out of her eyes...

Seeing the girl cry, made the bubbly girl depressed tears also escaped from her eyes... "Tae...Tae," she sniffed and pulled the girl into her arms, as she tried to calm Taeyeon down.

Taeyeon sobbed into Fany shoulders...She promised herself not to cry like this on that day, when her parents die...Why did she cry? How did a normal girl, who she just met, make her like this? Why did she cry for her?

'I hope this rain will last...Just last until my eyes dry out...Please just washed the pain away..Let the rain wash my tears away…’

 ...
            "Jessica, come in quickly," Yuri opened the doorway and let her in her house. Jessica was still dripping wet from the rain, same with Yuri.  "Let’s go and get a towel. You should take a shower and change too," Yuri rushed up, getting a tower from her room and some clothes for the girl that is lazily following her footsteps...

Thank you," Jessica uttered faintly out.

Yuri lightly sighed but kept the cheerful voice, "I’ll go and take a shower in the next room," she said and Jessica nodded.

When she got into the bathroom and shut the door, a big sigh was release out. Her heart felt much lighter than before.
            'Did i make a good choice...? Taeyeon...she was,' Jessica recalled what she saw just a few hours ago as she stripped down her welt clothes and got into the shower...'eventhough she was hugging Tiffany...Taeyeon...she was crying...or..Am i just imagining things? Maybe it was the rain..? But she looked...so painful like a fragile tree that was blown by a big wind...' after thinking out about things, Jessica slammed her hand at the hard granite wall..
            "What have i done...?" She groaned has her eyes watered up.  One by one started to run out...She bend down and clasped her hand to so the sound wouldn’t escape...So no one could hear her heart screaming out her true feelings...

--
-39 minutes later-
            Yuri opened her room’s door and entered in. "I wonder if she’s....," Yuri trailed off as she saw a beauty lying on the bed, asleep. She came forward and examined the girl’s face that was glowing under the light...

"Her eyes...it’s all swollen up now," Yuri whispered and rubbed gently on the girl eyes. Yuri softly smiled and exited the room to make a call.

-2-lives-

            "Tae, let’s go up," Tiffany shook her lightly...
The girl opened her eyes and coughed out. Tiffany gently rubbed the girl back. "You okay, did u catch a cold already?" Tiffany asked as she tried to feel Taeyeon's forehead but the girl tilted her head away.

Taeyeon blocked Tiffany's hand and set them down. "I’m okay Fany, dont worry about me. Let’s go up,” she spoke out softly.

The two entered the entrance door and was greeted by no one, which was unusual since there door attendant is always there. They shook the problem away and walked to the elevator to go to their floor. As they silently, stood there, Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon's breathing was uneven and was heavier than usual... ‘I need to check on her later,’

When the elevator opened up, Taeyeon stepped out first. She glanced at the artwork, curved her footsteps right, and strolled down to where her apartment is located. Tiffany was way behind, getting something from her purse.

Taeyeon took a few more steps that felt like 100 lbs heavier then usual, but as she got closer to her apartment, she felt like a lightning bolt had shoot right through her.

"Taeyeon," Tiffany called out, catching up with her,   "do you have anyth- OH MY!" Her eyes widened up with a worried/scared expressions. She dragged herself to the wall and touched the red paint that was dryer than the dessert...."Taeyeon..Who could have done this...Taeyeon...Tae," Tiffany repeated her name repeatedly to get the attention…Not hearing a response. She turned around and was faced a fragile girl who collapsed down the hard concrete floor, half-conscious.

Tiffany gasped and shouted out, "TAE!!" she ran toward having no clue how to help..

“The phone..The the phone…” Tiffany tried to stay calm and searched around her purse for the phone. When she got a hold of it, she hurriedly called 119.

“This is 119-“

“I need an ambulance quick..QUICK!!!” Tiffany hollered out, shaking. She never ever had to see this situation before..So she had no clue whatsoever to do about it..’Taeyeon…Taeyeon-ah..’

__

Sorry this chapter is a cliffhanger…I'm sorry for writing so many cliff hangers ... ill update tomorrow:):)

TBC------