Cooking: FAIL

2 lives

HELLLO READERS!!! sorry.....i didnt update earlier...there was alot of things that happen during these weeks and my laptop was acting all stupid and mean..SO..i had to go buy a new battery and a charger for it..(a few days for it to ship)

And also! i have many tests i needed to studied for.......so..all of this is the reason why i didnt update...IM VERRI SORRI!!!! i would like bowed down to you guys...but....heres the u[date:) i hopw you like it!!

 

 

“Taeyeon, I told you to stay in the hospital but you wouldn’t listen to me and now I have to take care of you instead of the nurses...” Tiffany angrily said and smacked the girl’s head

Tiffany handed Taeyeon her medicines and water and watched the girl gulped all of it down. “AND, you, how many times do I have to repeat myself about going out doing all your “hero” work, huh? Look at this,” Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s arm and showed her a mark from her skin that was scraped by something sharp. “Tae, I’m serious, stop.”

Taeyeon retreated her arm back to her side. “Fany-ah, don’t worry okay? Seriously, I’m not going to die or get caught,” Taeyeon assured the girl while setting the cup down.

Before Tiffany could answer anything back, Taeyeon position herself up, and wobbly walked pass her; departure to her room... Taeyeon halted when she recalled something that wasn’t said.. “Hey, go and pick Jessica up, will ya?” she asked.

“I was gonna do that,” Tiffany grunted, finishing whatever she was doing in the kitchen and stormed out the doorway. After a few seconds later, a loud ‘bam!’ traveled through Taeyeon’s ears. Taeyeon took a long tired sigh and continued to drag herself to the comfortable bed.

-----

 Tiffany drove over to Jessica's house, with the limited directions that was provided by Yuri, on a piece of paper. After all the turning and backing up, she finally saw the right address…’FINALLY!!!’

~~~
"......."

"......."

~Awkward~

'My god. This is so suffocating.. .’ The two girls thought, as they sat stiffly, not moving an inch in the car, well, accept Tiffany, who has to drive.

Deciding to shatter the awkward silence to pieces, Tiffany cleared and began the conversation.
“Jessica-shi, I don’t really like you," she bluntly commented out.

Jessica opened her eyes widely, bit on her lips when she heard the random comment, tilted her head slightly up, and listened attentively.

Tiffany continued, seriously, "Taeyeon is like this because of you. She has a fever, got rejected for the first time…You know that night..That was the first time i ever seen her cry like that for the time that I had been with her.."
 

Jessica balled her hand together, feeling guilty.

"But..” Tiffany sighed, “Since she really like you..I can’t do anything about it. The only thing is to support her," she paused for a sec and took a turn, "so, please be a little bit kind..She might seem strong but that girl..She is emotionally weak. She had been through a lot of things to be here… Taeyeon prepared everything for you..She brought a bed. Design the room today. Everything..And i know that you don’t like her..But just be a little nice to her. Just think it as a fan being nice to their favorite star.”

Jessica lips slightly curved up hearing what Tiff just said.. 'I’m seriously the worst..Why would she do so much stuff for me..Even when i…'

After that talk, the car was filled with silence throughout the ride. All could be heard was millions of raindrops, tapping on the window.

When they got to the building, Tiffany stopped at the front gate to let Jessica out.

"Aren’t you coming too?" Jessica asked, finally releasing her voice.

"No, i have stuff to do today. And today Taeyeon doesn’t have any schedule, so i don’t have anything to do," Tiffany replied. "You go in first."

Jessica nodded and got out. She pressed in the code that Tiffany told her and rushed in, since the rain is pouring down, harder.

"Phew~"

"Excuse me, ma'am," a man voice uttered out.

Jessica looked up.

"Which room are you going to?" The man asked her since she looked unfamiliar.

"Oh, it’s XXXX," she uttered out, calmly.

He tilted his head up hearing the room numbered and asked, "Can i get your name."

"Jessica Jung,"

"Oh then please go ahead. Tiffany-shi said that you'll be coming,” he went over to the elevator and pressed the door for her.

Jessica thanked and walked in the elevator. As the elevator’s two doors meet, she sighed out. ‘I’m getting nervous for nothing. It’s not like I haven’t been here…’

When it took her to where she wanted, she stepped and headed straight forward to Taeyeon’s apartment, not caring to look at the beautiful drawings, and painting on the wall that had made her mesmerized last time.

Jessica took a deep long breath and she sighed out again. ‘I'm sighing out so much today…Stop being so nervous Jessica Jung!’ She gulped down and with her shaking hand, pressed in the pass code, and 'click', the door opened nicely. Another sigh escaped.

When she stepped in, she whispered, "hello?" The house was like a cave with a fresh scent of strawberry candles. After that, she shut the door and took off her shoes.

Jessica laid her hand on the wall, blindly and desperately searching for the switch. When she felt a hard grip, she turned it on and a beautiful house was in view.

 

Modern-Home-Interior-Design-Hollywood-Li

. She stared in awed as she set her stuff down. When she was about to gaze at the view of the nightime, Jessica heard a groaned in another room, which made her heart jumped in shocked..

 "Fany-ah..Can you give me my medicine?"

'Its Taeyeon…’ she sighed out in relief. ‘Medicine?’

Jessica walked to the kitchen and saw 2 pills with a ready cup of water right on the table, with a note, written by Tiffany saying, “Jessica, can you take this to Taeyeon? Right now, she’s probably in bed and you’re here, reading this note..So..Thank you!” Jessica faintly read it out.

Jessica followed the request. She walked in the dark unwelcome room. Seeing a lump on the bed, she went over, shook the girl up, and gave her the medicine.

Taeyeon closed her eyes as she gulped all of it down, "Thank you.."

"You’re..Welcome," Jessica faintly uttered out but still can be heard.

Taeyeon opened her eyes in a flash and got up. "Jessica, you’re here," She said all excited. Just a minute ago, She was like a dying dog but now, Taeyeon was happy and healthy as ever.

"Tiffany said she'll come later," Jessica uttered out, shyly.

"Oh," Taeyeon shortly replied, and got out her bed.

Watching her, Jessica commented out, "where are you going with that condition?"

< Taeyeon turned her head innocently and looked at Jessica. "I’m hungry so I’m going to c-shoo!" Taeyeon sneezed and wobbled around. She spread her arms out to balance herself as she felt her head, getting dizzier.

Jessica walked over to her, laid her hand on the girl’s shoulder, and directed her to her bed. "Sit there and ill cook for you---" Jessica paused, as an imaginary lightning flashed through her body.

Taeyeon looked at her in surprised. Even she was surprised of what was coming out of .

"….Okay," Taeyeon brightly grinned and lay down.

------
"what are you doing, Jessica Jung?" She leaned against the wall, and lightly hit her onto it, "you can’t even cook..Where did that came from?" Jessica screamed the word, "babo," in her head as she dragged her bones and skins to the kitchen table..

"Okay..My god..Let’s do this....!"

-phew~ 20 minutes~

‘Is she okay out there?’ Taeyeon wondered, worried about the girl…She took a deep breath but coughed them out when she smelled a digusting, killer, familiar smell that was usually made by Tiffany when she's in the kitchen: burnt food. Taeyeon bent up and dashed out her room toward the kitchen.

“J-Jessica…”  Taeyeon said out, seeing her kitchen a mess.

Jessica jumped and glimpsed back, “T-Taeyeo-“ Jessica turned back and focused on the boiling rice that was like a bomb, readying to explode in anytime. Jessica touched the metal handle-

“Watch out its hot!” Taeyeon warned, but it was too late. “Aish!” she ran up to her, pulled the girl away from the kitchen zone, and ran back... Taeyeon turned off all the electric gas and used a towel to hold the handle of the pot. ’she was trying to make me rice porridge…how cute..’ a smile escape from her lips as she dumped the burnt thing away..Taeyeon looked back and saw a girl with a depressed aura around her.

“You all right? Lets me get burn cream for you, stay here,” Taeyeon rushed to the bathroom and took out the cream. As she walked back, a smiled appeared again, thinking about how the girl had tried to make her porridge.  Taeyeon told the girl to take a seat, and Jessica followed like a good kid.. She gently grabbed her hand and softly spread the soft cream around the puffy red spot. After it was done, Taeyeon wrapped a bandage around her hand..

“This will probably take a few days to heal..” she informed Jessica.

Jessica slightly nodded then uttered out, “I’m sorry, for making your kitchen like that..To be honest-“

Taeyeon chuckled out, “It’s all right. Don’t worry about it.”

“But…”

“I'm happy that you put an effort to make me porridge…I’m very happy,” Taeyeon widely grinned, without closing her teeth, showing off her cute dimples. “But now…I can’t really cook…so now we have to go out to get something..”

Jessica looked down feeling slightly embarrassed and guilty. Why didn't I learn how to cook?’ she blamed herself for all that is happening now. Suddenly an idea flitted through her mind and she checked the clock. 7:00 P.M  ‘perfect’

“Taeyeon if you don’t mind…how about this…”

-------

“Ding! Dong!”

“I’ll get it Mom,” the younger sister shouted and slid through the hall with her slippery socks. She slightly opened the door to see who it first. When she saw who it was, the girl dropped , seeing a bright young star on her door way. 

“H-hello..” Taeyeon greeted politely, in a friendly way, and smiled.  ‘It’s..That girl from before in the stuff animal shop..’

“Krystal, let us in,” Jessica said annoyed, behind Taeyeon, feeling tiny drops of rain splattered on her.

Seeing and hearing another person at the back, Krystal opened her door widely apart. 

“Umma…..w-w-we have a guest! UMMA!!!!”

----

:) Jessica cooking is always a fail to me...i wonder if she improve her cooking skilss...ANYWAY...thank you for reading and sorry about the error and spelling and stuff like that...:) THANK YOU!! ^^^^^^^