Help Me

2 lives

---

Ring~ring~ring~

"Hello?" The voice in the phone uttered.

"Is she at home yet?" the person, with a tall strong figure, asked softly.

"She’s at home right now," the person halted and then continued, "you sure you want to do this for her?" The other voice asked, making sure.

"Yes. I said that I would do everything for her," the person replied, "even if it’s meant to kill Kim Taeyeon."

The other person sighed out through the phone. "You’re risking too much. You’re job and life--"

"I don’t care. She is my life...and hey don’t worry about the camera. I shut them all off."

"Alright. I’ll make sure you'll get her tonight. Wait at the usual spot."

The person hung up and put the phone in their pockets. A smirked was gradually showing through their face.

"Let's go! We need to get to Yoo Yoo Rin house quick!" A tall tan, dark haired girl rushed everyone as she got into her car with another teammate.

 

The person turned their head over to the conversation that Yuri and Jessica had just talked about. The person slowly went into their car and got out there phone. "Yuri is driving Jessica back to Taeyeon's apartment...? Dammit, I need to warn him.’

 

====

"Jessica....Jessica," Yuri waved her hand in front of the girl's face.

Jessica snapped out of it and got her attention back.

"We're here," Yuri said out.

"Oh.." Jessica unbelted her seat and opened the door.

Yuri who was ready to take off  her seatbelt stopped when Jessica uttered out, "You don’t have to walk me in Yuri. Go work." Jessica faintly smiled.

Yuri replied back with a smiled, "Alright." She slowly drove away while taking a few glimpsed of the girl through the mirror.

----

As Jessica stepped in, there was nobody that would greet her like usual when she comes into the building. "I guess he's on break," she mumbled and entered the elevator with her eyes on the ground.. Just before it close, she tilted her head up and got a glance of a black figure walking pass. 'That’s weird,’ she thought, ‘who would wear black in this kind of weather...'

Nothing was really on her mind. Her mind was at ease. She weren’t  worried about work and other crap that would make her go crazy (whispered: The Dark Thief).

"Taeyeon..." Jessica murmured, as stood silently in the elevator.

When the doors opened up, Jessica rushed out and headed to the apartment..

----

Ding!

The elevator's door widened up, letting Taeyeon stepped out with her head lowered down.

She walked out and headed straight to the parking lot but halted halfway when the elevator in front of her pulled together. She turned her head and faced the elevator. 'Did I just saw Jessica?' Taeyeon thought when she saw a glimpse of a girl on the corner of her eye. She then shook her head, thinking that Jessica would've gone with Yuri to investigate…

Taeyeon ran toward her Lamborghini and flipped over the car's sign. She smiled when she saw what was printed on the plate, " #ONE." She nodded, agreeing to what the plate said and went inside her car.

Taeyeon drove out the backside, since no one rarely go through this place, and headed toward the vice-president house.

---

'Sigh~' A person voice sighed out as she entered the building. "Today feels so quiet and boring. Taeyeon need to have a freaken schedule!" The girl murmured loudly as she took a stepped in the elevator. "Oh, Mr. Kim isn’t here...Well that’s odd." She said but shrugged it off later on. 'Everybody needs a chill pill once in a while.'

 

'Ding!'

Tiffany stepped out the elevator when it took her where she wanted and then dragged her body  out the door to Taeyeon’s apartment. When she got in front of the apartment’s door, Tiffany pressed in the code number to enter.

As she pushed the door, Jessica’s figure was gradually showing, standing in front of the door with a nervous expression plastered all over her face.

"Jessica, what are y--" Tiffany asked but got cut off by the girl.

"Go! Go Away!" Jessica abruptly shouted out.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "My god, what’s the matter with you?" Tiffany pushed her body in but Jessica was like a big wall, blocking her from entering.

"You can’t come in!" Jessica looked in her eyes, trying to send her some signals.

Tiffany stared at it too… "I don’t speak eye language," she commented out and pushed in harder, making her and Jessica fell down on to the hard, floor.

Tiffany grunted and got back up. She froze when she felt a solid, hard round  shaped on her head.

".." She mumbled while sliding her eyes to the corner, so she could see who it was.

"Shut your mouth or I'll shoot," the person taunted. “Sit back to back with each other” They ordered.

Tiffany slowly bent her knees down and sat next to Jessica.

"You’re so stupid!" Jessica scolded the girl right away when she got a chance to talk to her. Jessica turned her body to connect her back with the other girl’s.

"Well, I’m sorrrry. I don’t speak eye language and don’t think harsh comments will drive me away," Tiffany fired back and edged her elbow on the girl’s waist..

The two girls were having a strength war with their backs. They kept pushing each other, back and forth until the person who was holding the gun, shouted at them to stop.

Both sighed out and the only thing that was on their mind was for somebody to save them out of this...

“Tae..” Tiffany faintly uttered out.

“Yuri-ah..” Jessica also uttered out.

‘help me!’

 

----

yeah:) thank you for reading!! ill update asap! sorry if theres any mistakessss:)