Second Day

2 lives

 

Updddate!

---

 

“Hey,” Taeyeon greeted Jessica as she saw the girl’s eyelids gradually opened. Taeyeon slightly moved away so that the girl can stretched her arms out.

Jessica rubbed her eyes and blinked a few times. She tiredly gazed at Taeyeon and a smile escaped for some reason.

“Why are you smiling? Did you have a good dream?” Taeyeon asked, smiling too.

Jessica nodded and made her arms circled around Taeyeon’s waist as she rested her head on Taeyeon’s chest. “ha~ this dream is good..what a nice dream.”

Taeyeon made a confused expression and departed their body away. “Sica,” she laughed, “yah, this is not a dream babo. Can a dream do this?” Taeyeon leaned in forward and aimed for Jessica’s lips.

Jessica finally snapped out and gasped. She backed up, putting her hands on her lips . “Y-you, w-who gave you permission to kiss me?”

“I did. Should I do it again?” Taeyeon pushed her herself in to Jessica while smirking.

Jessica used her hand to reject Taeyeon’s offer. She got up and stretched her body. She uttered out a groaned and told Taeyeon that she’s heading to her room to sleep more. It was only 6 a.m in the morning and she don't have work today soo sleeping in is the best to restore all that energy back.

Jessica went and tucked herself into her bed, while relaxing all her muscles in her body.

Taeyeon pouted as she tiptoed to Jessica’s room. Seeing the girl readying to sleep, Taeyeon quietly went over, opened up the blanket and sneaked inside.

“YAh! What are you doing?” Jessica asked, amused, jerking her body over to Taeyeon’s direction.

“Sleep.”

“Go to your room.”

“But i need you. I need my girlfriend,” Taeyeon sweetly commented, making Jessica closed and looked away, blushing and smiling.

Jessica said nothing and let Taeyeon do whatever she want.

Taeyeon scooted her body over, so she could be closer to Jessica as they asked out the things that were in their minds.

Jessica started first. “Taeyeon, answer this honestly, why do you like me? Well, there’s 4A1 members you could chose from and also Tiffany..and A LOT more pretty girls out there...why did you pick me?” questioned Jessica who’s really confused and curious.

“Well, um..at first...it was you’re name that caught my attention...Jung Soyeon was my mother name so that’s how i became interested in you...But that’snotallthereason why,” Taeyeon uttered out the last few words quickly as she quickly looked at Jessica’s expression, worrying that the girl feel hurt but instead, Jessica kept on a poker face and didn't say anything. “When i met you...i thought you were really cute and very pretty..You were different...Like i said before, you were the first, not including Tiffany, that shouted at made me wait in the rain, rejected me and also, you were the one that made my heart come alive again. My heart haven’t beaten this much since...forever,” Taeyeon said with excitement and honesty as she secretly held Jessica’s hand under the blanket. She released a sighed and then began, “Okay why do you like me?

“Because you're Kim Taeyeon---” Jessica started her reason, making Taeyeon’s heart sank, not waiting to hear the rest. “--Is what i would’ve said before,” she finished the sentenced and let out a tiny laughed seeing the relief expression on Taeyeon’s face.
“Well, you’re very straightforward with your feelings...which i don't have...Your voice touched me every time you sing... You’re pretty, of course...I don't really have a reason why though...Do you really need a reason to like someone?Having your heart beat like crazy and blushing madly when the person you like is near; aren't those reasons good enough?”

Taeyeon smiled and nodded, while having her eyes shut. “Yeah, that’s true.”

“Wait-” Jessica abruptly got up her bed when something flitted through her mind. “That incident...You and that old woman,” Jessica reminded Taeyeon.

“Ah,” Taeyeon also got up, crisscrossed her legs and gazed at Jessica. “About that...it was all an accident...that woman...i didn't even do anything to her and she just..fired up,” Taeyeon explained, clearing up the misunderstanding.

Jessica raised one of her eyebrows. “You sure?” she kidded, knowing that that was true since, of course, she trusted her girlfriend. She saw Taeyeon head, bobbled up and down. Jessica started to giggle. “I know. i trust you. I'm sorry about that time for overreacting and doing all that stuff..wow that was kinda embarrassing..”

“Its okay,” Taeyeon showed off a grinned to cheer the girl up. “Why don't you give me a kiss to make me feel better, eh?” she sneakily suggested.

Jessica surprisingly did leaned in and give Taeyeon a deep soft kiss.

“AHEM!” a voice interrupted their GOOD times and made the two jumped in shock.

The couple turned their heads around and saw more than a pair of eyes, staring at them with a weird looking smile or a shock face. They quickly got to their feet and joined the others outside.

“Well i guess we bothered you guys,” Tiffany started opening the box that was filled with gift that fans gave to Taeyeon since they know that she’s taking a break because of her injuries.

“Yah, what are you talking about, we..were just talking..” Taeyeon voice trailed off still smiling because Jessica took the first move to kiss.

Sunny smirked as she commented out, “i didn't see any talking accept lips locking from you two.”

Taeyeon and Jessica slightly blushed as they sticked with each other since, Jessica was kinda shy with the girls.

The members only came to visit Taeyeon for a little bit and then went to work.

“Those girls are so nice to you,” Jessica uttered as she sat down next to Taeyeon on the sofa.

“of course,” Tiffany also joined and sat on the other side of Tae, “they known each other for a long time..that’s why.”

“Yeah, we known each other for quite some time, so we're pretty close,” Taeyeon agreed to Tiffany.

Jessica nodded as she squeezed tightly to the pillow that she picked up on the sofa. She kinda felt awkward just sitting like this with Tiffany and Taeyeon with nothing to talk about. The TV was on but that didnt changed the fact that they had nothing to talk about.

Taeyeon noticed how hard Jessica was squeezing the pillow and giggled.  “Hey, why don't you cuddle with me instead of squeezing that pillow so that it guts fly out..” Taeyeon teased, then saw Jessica putting the pillow to the side. Taeyeon spread her hand out but Jessica just tilted her head away and watched TV.

Tiffany giggled. ‘lol such cute couple...ha~ its so good to see her so affectionate.’

The trio spend the whole day well half-day with each other; Tiffany was lost at words and also went crazy as she saw Taeyeon continuing her cheesy stuff and showing Jessica so much affection. So in the end, she left because she needed some FRESH/NORMAL air to breathe.

______

“This is interesting..how did you take these pictures?”

“I stalked her for sometime now...you know.”

“Ahh...this could be useful...” the person lips curved up . “Kim Taeyeon is the Dark Thief..hahaha...” he paused, “this is the end for you.”

---

DUN DUN DUN DUNNN! ha~ thank you for reading! ^^ TBC>>