Living with Kim Tae: first day

2 lives

 

 

---

~7:00~

"Kim taeyeon!!!" Jessica slammed the door open as she called out for the latter. She untied her shoe and stomped in the apartment. While scanning for the girl, 2 arms behind  wrapped themselves around her waist and a person's chin rested on her shoulder.

"yah, you shouldn't yell and shout so much. Its bad for your.voice," Taeyeon whispered into Jessica's ear, which made her blushed.

Jessica broke free from the back hug and started to yapped, "You- why did you..you told my dad--"

Taeyeon sheepishly smiled and pointed  at her broken arm. "I need you. I can't do anything with this arm," she brought up the non casted arm and hang it in mid-air. "Also,you're my girlfriend so you should probably take full responsibilty for me, eh?”

"I..I--" Jessica averted her head so Taeyeon wouldn't see her reddened face. When she heard the world 'my girlfriend', a feeling of energy rushed through her body. It made her anger vanished.

"Yahh," Taeyeon held onto Jessica's hand and swung it back and forth. "Don't be mad okay? I'm sorry~"she whined and used some cuteness on the girl. It totally worked! Taeyeon grinned and abruptly pulled Jessica into a room. She opened the door and showed her room.

"I don't know if this is your style, but just add things if you need to," said Taeyeon, welcoming Jessica to her room. She let the girl unpacked and went out to the kitchen.

"Wow this room is sure amazing!" Jessica headed toward the window and drawn out the curtains. The streets view, filled with many different kind of lights, showed clearly through her glass window. She watched in awed. Last time, she ddint get to see her room since, she had to take care of Taeyeon because she was sick and they also went to her house to eat there and that's when everything started..so she never got to seee her room..

Jessica hurried and unpack so she could see what Taeyeon's doing outside, since it was so noisy.

"Sica~ are you done?" Taeyeon's voice asked, loudly, waiting for the her to come out so they could have dinner.

Jessica strolled out the door and saw five new girls plus a familiar latter in the kitchen as they got some plates and bowl to set up the dinner table.

"Oh, hello~" the youngest greeted seeing her walking out and the other joined too.

Jessica was stunned seeing the 4A1's  member here. Well, its not like she hasn't seen them before, well its just that, they will be eating dinner with her and Taeyeon. The truth is, she really like their group too. ^^

“Finally you're out. Here come here.” Taeyeon got up and dragged the girl to the seat next to her.

Tiffany placed down the food that they, of course, order since they didn't have anytime to even cook, and sat down the chair across from Jessica.

The 4A1 members went to their seat and started to eat their dinner.

“So,” uttered Taeyeon, feeling slightly awkward since no one was talking or even making a sound after 5 minutes of silence.. She gazed over toward Tiffany who was just quietly eating her food and also toward the loudest ones, Sooyoung and Yoona, who was like an innocent little kids, eating quietly. ‘Thats soo...freakin creepy!’ Taeyeon pondered staring at the two.

“OH, Jessica,” Tiffany broke the silence, “did you catch them? The ones who kidnapped Taeyeon,” she asked picking up a piece of chicken on the plate.

“Well, Yuri said she only caught Kim Juno and the other two are nowhere found. The police are trying hard to look for them. They won't be able to go out of state that for sure,” informed Jessica thoroughly.

“So you're saying that there's still two more criminal out there? Then wont Taeyeon be in danger?” Sunny finally spoke out, for the members. After hearing what Jessica just said, they must’ve thought the same.

Jessica tilted her head down, feeling responsible for all Taeyeon’s injuries since Junsu was their cops and he betrayed them. She should’ve known why he wanted to go to the scene of the crime for the Yoo Yoo Rin’s case. Must be to erase all the evidences.

Taeyeon noticed the girl was feeling guilty so she brushed it off saying, “hey, who do you think i am? I’m Kim Tae. I know karate and all that stuff to defend myself so you don't need to worry about me. When he come I’ll give him my full pun--”

“With that broken arm of yours...I think you're going to die.” Tiffany bluntly said and Taeyeon gave her a what-the-hell look. She was just telling the truth.

Taeyeon tried to make Jessica feel better bet she guess, it did the opposite. “Jessica, seriously, stop with the feeling guilty thing.”

Jessica tilted her head, looking at Taeyeon as she talk.

“I’m fine so you don't need to feel guilty alright? I don't blame you or anybody so stop thinking that you're responsible for this.” Taeyeon flicked her finger at Jessica’s forehead and go back eating her food.

Jessica slightly smiled as she lightly punched Taeyeon’s arm.

Tiffany and the girls watched them with the feeling of happiness and jealousy.

After the 4A1 members + Tiffany were done eating, they put the dish into the dishwasher and departed without even staying to eat some fruits. They sneaked out to the 4A1 members apartment and shared thoughts about Taengsic!

“Those girls..ha~,” Taeyeon shook her head as she went over to her room and got some clothes to take a bath.

“Wow, your closet is filled with many dark color clothes, mostly black,” Jessica's voice was heard next to her and Taeyeon bolted right up.

“J-J-Jessica,” Taeyeon tried to stay calm so the girl wouldn’t suspect anything. “Yeah, i um...like that color black..ALOT. That’s why..yeah..haha,” she nervously laughed, while scolding herself for being so bad at acting.

“I seee,” agreed Jessica as she sat down on Taeyeon’s bed, not knowing what to do, since she was banned from working and working was all she does when she’s free.

Taeyeon sighed and when she saw the girl sitting on her bed, she slyly smiled. She gradually came forward. “Yah, do you want to sleep together today?” Taeyeon straightforwardly asked which caused Jessica to threw a punch on her head.

“w-w-what a-are you talking about Kim Taeyeon! H-how could -y-you say something like that!” Jessica tried to stop her stuttering while fanning herself, as she felt the temperature on her cheeks increasing.

Taeyeon bursted out laughing seeing the girl reaction. “What are you thinking about you dirty minded girl. I meant like a sleepover at my room. WITH clothes on.” Taeyeon continued to laugh as she stepped closer to Jessica, “well, i don't mind doing that thing you’re imagining, you know,” Taeyeon smirked, as she tried to control her facial expression.

Jessica didn't respond but bolted out Taeyeon’s room. She closed shut her bedroom door and laid flat on the bed, thinking about how stupid she was to imagine something like that. “Ahh~ Why~” she cried into her bed, feeling so embarrassed and humiliated. To clear her mind up, Jessica went and took a shower.

----

“Jessica~” Taeyeon turned open the door knob of Jessica’s room and entered. When she heard the running shower inside the bathroom, Taeyeon waited outside planning something evilly. She hid behind the bathroom door.

She heard the the shower turned off and a few second the bathroom door opened up. She jumped out planning to scared the girl  but her voice got stuck after seeing Jessica, having nothing cover up accept a towel wrapping around her body.

Little tiny drops of water dripped down Jessica’s collarbone and it also slid down to her body. Some dropped on the floor, which made it pretty slippery.

‘woah....so..-- no kim taeyeon! you're not a ert!’ Taeyeon tried to look away but her eyes didnt let her.

Jessica came and saw Taeyeon, standing like a statue. She stayed like that too but when she noticed that she only have a towel to cover her up, she panicked and tried to pushed Taeyeon out of the room.

“yah yah-” Jessica hurried and made Taeyeon leave but before she know it, she felt her feet flied out under and landed on something. She heard Taeyeon’s groan and slowly sit up. Instantly, a rosy scarlet color spread over her cheeks. She sat there not knowing what to do; her mind went blank.

“Hey, are you going to sit like that for the whole day?” asked Taeyeon who closed her eyes since Jessica towel went untucked. She smiled since she slightly saw the girl’s cheeks.

Jessica abruptly stood up, trying to not make an another embarrassing fall. She screamed and slammed the bathroom’s door.

“Um,” Taeyeon giggled feeling guilty to what had happened. “I’ll clean this mess up..uh..or better. I’ll go out. Come out when you’re done changing.”

‘So embarrassing! SO EMBARRASSING!!!’

----

Jessica came out, wearing a short short  with a baggy shirt that covered her pants which looked like she didn't wear any. She sat down on the couch, reviewing on what to say when she saw Taeyeon. ‘act like nothing had happen. Nothing had happen..okay..okay..’

“What movie do want to watch?” Taeyeon stepped out from her room, wearing a black tank top with shorts and her hair up, revealing her perfect collarbone. She jumped over the couch, using her non casted arm as an support and then spread out the movies on the table so Jessica can pick one.

Jessica observed Taeyeon’s face structure and smiled out, still not believing that she is right next to her favorite star.

Taeyeon turned her face and Jessica got caught red-handed, looking at herl. Taeyeon grinned when Jessica swiftly averted her gaze, pretending to chose a movie. Taeyeon titled the girl’s chin to face her and leaned in to give her a peck on the lips. She pulled away and jokingly, commented, “If you wanted a kiss, you should’ve just ask me for one.” She picked a random movie and got up to put it in the dvd player.

Jessica once again blushed. “Hey, do you this to every girl you date?” Jessica questioned, in a low tone.

The question caught Taeyeon’s attention as she turned her body around after placing the dvd in. “if i say yes. Would you get jealous and mad?” she asked, already knowing the answer.

“n-no...” Jessica voice slowly trailed off.

Taeyeon smiled. “Well since i only like dated 3 girl for my whole life, i think that the third one was the only one that i have to soaked in the rain for a few hours and also got rejected in front of a lot of people..and also the only one that i accidently saw ..so No. I don't do this to my other 2 girlfriends,” Taeyeon honestly stated as she went back to her normal seat.

“What? You looked?!” Jessica outbursted, hearing the last reason.

“well you were right in front of me and i...i said it was an accident so..yea..but..” Taeyeon started off to space, remembering the picture again.

“Yah! Don't think about it again! Yah! No!” Jessica shooked Taeyeon’s head and distracted her from remembering anything.

Later that, laughter filled the house. They weren’t even watching the tv but talked until one fall asleep.

Taeyeon adjusted Jessica head to rest on her shoulder and got a blanket to cover the girl up. She kissed her on the forehead and closed her eyes. “Goodnight my princess.

--

Thank you for reading! ^^