The Rumours ~ TEASER

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was really worried when she couldn’t find Tiffany around the place so she decided to go outside the building. Then she took her phone and started to dial Tiffany’s number.

“Aishhh...Fany, why are you not answering my call?”

She hurried down the escalator and went from place to another place within the building. The searching went on until Yuri decided to stop when her lungs needed air. She looked around thought she could spot Tiffany.

 

“Fany-ah...Where are you?”

“My baby, please answer my call!”

 

Yuri was so regret for what has happened just now. Tiffany saw everything and she was misunderstood. There were so many people coming in and out from the building and Yuri ran towards the main entrance where she met those guys in black shirt again. They led the young Kwon towards the parking site. But she didn’t see any sign of Tiffany might be there.

“Oppa, have you seen this girl around?”

Yuri showed Tiffany’s picture and the man was staring down on the phone’s screen, trying to remember back if he’d seen someone like the girl. Yuri, meanwhile, was waiting for the answer from him with a big hope in her heart.

“Miss Kwon...”

The tough man threw his look at Yuri and there was a little smile forming on his lip but he went on again as he had no choice since he had to tell the young Kwon that he didn’t see her step sister.

“I’m so sorry, Miss Kwon. There are so many people passing by this area and I could’ve missed her.”

“It’s okay, oppa. I think she’s still around here and I should go now to look for her.”

“Wait, Miss Kwon! Let us do the searching and it’s dangerous for you to do that. You should stay inside and we’ll inform you later if we’ve found your sister.” The tall guy said to the most influential conglomerate's daughter in South Korea.

“No, oppa. It’s more dangerous if let her all alone...wandering around...”

The man stunned in silence and he could see the worrisome in Yuri’s eyes. He lifted the walkie-talkie device close to his mouth and started to contact one of his friends. Yuri shrugged down and she turned around, running her eyes throughout the place. She could felt her palms sweaty as her heart raced so fast. Yes, the man was right because the place was so crowded with people. Her breath can be seen visibly through the thin air as the temperature has risen. 

 

“Yuri-ah!”

Yuri jerked away when her name being called from her behind but the voice wasn’t belonging to Tiffany. Yoona ran to her immediately once she found Yuri was there.

“Oh, Yoona...”

“What are you doing here, Yul? Where’s Fany?”

“I...I’m still looking for her, Yoong.”

“What? Where is she going?”

“I’ve no idea, Yoong. I’m so worried now and she doesn’t even familiar with this place.”

“Yuri-ah, the competition will end soon. I think we should go back inside and let them look for your sister.”

Yoona told her and she stretched her hand to reach out for Yuri’s hand. Yuri shrugged down and the man sharing his glance with Yoona.

“That’s right, Miss Kwon. You should go back inside and let us look for your sister. Don’t worry, I’ll inform you later.”

Yuri was just nodded with a heavy heart she started to walk away from the main entrance. Yoona intertwined their hands together and she glanced back at Yuri who was silent during their way back to the stage.

“Yul...don’t worry too much. We have the oppas who can look for your sister.”

“You’ve no idea, Yoong.”

“What?”

“No. Let’s go back to the event.”

 

Yuri quickened her steps meanwhile Yoona grasped her hand tightly. Suddenly, they were startled by the flashing lights came from their right side. The people tried to cluster around the two girls but the body guards stopped them.

 

“I’ve told ya’ that YoonYul is true!”

“YoonYul! YoonYul! YoonYul!”

People screamed their names and it was really awkward for Yuri. The body guards led the two girls until they’re safe back to where the competition was held. When they’re back to their seats, the emcee of the event was making an announcement to ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter