#6

Things I'm Not Supposed To Do

The Sixth Thing I'm Not Supposed to: Feeling Jealous

Where I last left off, I was staring at MIn Hee like a erted old man while she's actually trying to study and she falls asleep -_- She fell asleep! I leave the room to try to get ahold of myself after giving her my shirt to wear, come back, and she's using my notebook as a pillow! 

Min Hee, this is one of the reasons everyone says they worry about you. Why would you fall asleep in a guy's room? ...am I not a guy to you?! 

I'm a guy alright?! I have...oh forget it...eh? Haha are you drooling? Hey don't drool on my notes! 

You really fell asleep in that position. Laying down on your stomach with your head on my notebook. You really make a person want to shake their head at you all the time. I can't just leave you here...but what do I do? ...I'll ask Key-hyung. He'll know what to do. Wait...wouldn't he just wake you up? Should I wake you up?

But you said you've been preoccupied lately...so I know with your personality you haven't been able to sleep either...to wake you up would be cruel to you...but for you to sleep so defenseless in front of me like that is cruel too.

You probably don't feel the same way as me...even if I'm not sure of how I feel. Even if I know it's just wrong to check you out...to want to kiss you...to want to touch you...isn't it just human nature? Or is it just me?

You...the weirdest, quirkiest, craziest person I know...if you don't feel the same way about me, is it just me that's weird? Am I the real weird one?

As you turn in your sleep and face the other way, I wonder why I suddenly want you to turn back again. Turn back around and face me. Can you face me Min Hee? 

Or maybe you shouldn't. Maybe I shouldn't face you either. In fact, I won't even sleep in my room tonight. I'll go sleep in Taemin's room. He won't say anything about you falling asleep in my room.

But...should I move you first? Sleeping like that isn't good for you...I guess I will. It's not unusual to move someone when they fall asleep in a weird position. It's like moving someone to their bed when they fall asleep on the couch. Like when Manager hyung moves Taemin to his room when Taemin falls asleep in Manager hyung's room! 

Actually, even though I can rationalize moving you myself...I don't think I should. I'll ask Jonghyun-hyung to. He wouldn't say anything either. He might make a few jokes about it but since you won't hear them, it should be okay right?

I knocked on the door and swore I could hear him curse in English. Why is he doing? ...actually, I'm not sure if I want to know since he's clearly playing music to cover up what he is doing. He could also just be listening to music but why wouldn't he just use his earphones? He normally does. 

Before I could tell myself to wondering, Jonghyung-hyung opened the door. "Oh Minho. What's up?"

"Could you help me with something?"

"Me? You're sure you want my help?" he asked in a teasing tone of voice. "What kind of help could you need from me?"

"I'll explain it to you in my room."

"Eh?" 

Knowing that he'd follow me out of curiosity, I walked away. My guess was accurate because I could hear his padded footsteps behind me on the carpet. That was just one of the similarities between him and MIn Hee. They can't resist not knowing something once you've hinted at it. They might act like they don't care or pretend that it's nothing that interests them but, inside, they're dying to find out. Just like little kids haha

I gathered all the papers and other materials around Min Hee while Jonghyun-hyung closed the door. "What is-eh? Why is Min Hee asleep? Seriously?" I waited for him to stop laughing but, for some reason, Jonghyun-hyung couldn't stop laughing. Finally he stopped and managed to ask me, "exactly what kind of help do you want? Do you want me to direct you through what you do with a girl on your bed?"

"Hyung!" 

"What?" he winked at me. "Min Hee does find you most attractive. Remember that?" I glared at him. "Ah you're no fun Minho. I was just kidding. But why is she wearing one of your shirts huh?" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow at me and grinned. "Did something happen between you two huh? Huh?"

"No, nothing happened. Don't think like that!"

He sighed and seemed a little disappointed. Why? "I guess not. It is you two." What does that mean? "and, besides, you're both just...I don't know but I can't see it."

"See what?"

"The two of you together. I just can't see it. You're so...so...so Minho. And she's Min Hee."

"What does that even mean?" 

"I don't know! Maybe a lack of chemistry? You have more chemistry with Yuri. That's why fans like MinYul after all."

"You're bringing up the company pairing again?" He always likes talking about them and seeing if any of them will really happen. Well that and he was looking up SHINee pairings. It's really odd how interested he is with how many fans like him and Key-hyung together. Both of them think it's interesting. That's their excuse for the fan service they do or what they say. 

Jonghyun-hyung does have one strong argument regarding couple pairings. Actions do speak loud than words after all and who watches idols' actions more than the fans?

"Yeah and with good reason! Look at Changmin-hyung and Min Hee. They fight all the time and the fans love it because they seem like a couple that way. And people don't constantly bicker like that for no reason."

"Hyung, it's Min Hee. She always does things without a reason."

"True but why always Changmin-hyung? Why do those two specifically fight? Why do they want to annoy the other one so much? Ever thought about it?"

"No," I said curtly. I don't want to think about it either. He says who can imagine me and Min Hee? Who can imagine Min Hee and Changmin-hyung?! Just because they bicker all the time doesn't mean anything. "Can we get back to the reason why I asked you for help? I need you to help me move Min Hee into a more comfortable position so she can sleep better."

"...that's all? Why did you need my help? Wow, you've said that she's ugly before and now you're saying she's fat? Why are you two best friends then?"

"I did not say that! I never said she's ugly or fat okay?"

"Okay! I was just kidding...why can you never take my jokes?" he pouted, pretending to be offended.

"Because they're not funny. You should leave the jokes to Onew-hyung."

"Ouch...why are you so on edge today? Is it because there's a girl on your bed?" he chortled. "Okay, I'll help move her so you're not so sharp. Remember, you're supposed to be 'SHINee' not sharp." 

"You guys even make the same jokes" -_-

"Who?"

"No one."

"Okay," he laughed. As Jonghyun-hyung tried to turn Min Hee over so he could get his arms underneath her, I felt agitated. Extremely agitated so I grabbed his arm to stop him. "What?"

"Never mind, hyung. I'll take care of it. You can go back now. Thanks for helping me."

"That's it? You sure? After all of that-"

"I'm sure." I think I even glared at him as I said that. "thanks." Even though I said that, I didn't feel thankful at all. Instead, I felt irrationally mad at him. Why? What's wrong with me?

He left saying something about wanting to go to sleep anyway and I just sat down, staring at Min Hee again. Why was I so irritated right now?

And earlier why was Jonghyun-hyung talking about Changmin-hyung and Min Hee like that? Pfft! The two of them together? As in dating? They're not such a popular couple pairing in SM anyway...are they? 

I looked over at my open laptop. It seemed like a good time to check out some fan sites. I'm just finding out what the fans want. Nothing more.

...

...

...

MinYul's as popular as Jonghyun-hyung told me...but I didn't know that ChangMinHee was that popular. Why are fans going crazy over them? Even the name they go crazy over. "Aww <3 even their names go well together just like them!!!" 

My name has a Min in it too. I'm part of the Min group! Min Ho. Min Hee. Both parts of our first names even start with the same letters! MH and MH. Changmin-hyung's name does't match as well as mine with Min Hee's. His matches as well as Taemin's name would and as much as Sungmin-hyung's name would.

Key, who's normally paired with Min Hee when SHINee and Mystery have joint performances, doesn't match as well either. No one else's name matches as well as mine! 

And so what if Changmin-hyung and Min Hee's names match? It's just a name. So what if they bicker? It's like they're brother and sister! So what if Min Hee once said she was initially attracted to him when she first saw DBSK-hyungs? It's not like he's that attractive. So what if Min Hee once admitted that she actually admires Changmin-hyung for being able to sing high notes really well? I can imitate his scream in Mirotic! Not as well...but still!

...what am I doing? I actually thought badly of Changmin-hyung. He would be so upset if he knew I thought something like that...I'm sorry hyung! I guess I'm just...jealous. 

A/N: Ah I'm sorry!!! I just realized that one of my chapters was saved as a draft and not published! >_< I'm sorry I didn't realize it TT TT I should've realized it...*sigh* oh well. 

As another apology I decided to write this chapter today. Also I was going to ask my friend to make me a few banners for the story but have no idea who to use for Min Hee. So maybe some of you readers could send me the name or links to pictures of someone you think Min Hee looks like. It's an additional bonus for me to see how you guys picture Min Hee. It's not necessary though hehe~ Thanks for reading!