Being Jealous Part 3

Things I'm Not Supposed To Do

I can't believe I avoided Min Hee and Changmin-hyung like that. They didn't even really do anything. At least, anything I have a right to be angry about. Why am I angry about it anyway? 

It's Changmin-hyung and Min Hee anyway. Jonghyun-hyung said that he couldn't imagine me and Min Hee together. Changmin-hyung and Min Hee together to me is just...right in front of me?! 

What are they doing together again? Changmin-hyung has Min Hee in a headlock and is dragging her along when she suddenly escapes, pushes him to the ground, and runs off. They were smiling the whole time though.

Smiling when I see one of them and especially the both of them smiling is a natural reaction for me but not now. Right now, I'd rather punch the wall than smile. 

Taemin looked back at me and sighed. Why is he sighing? "Hyung, let's go okay?"

"Yeah, okay."

"Did you ask Min Hee-noona yet?"

"Ask her what?" 

"Didn't you decide what your song's going to be for SM Town? You need a dance partner right?"

"Oh yeah, that. No, I haven't asked yet."

"Why not?"

"I changed my mind."

"Since last night?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?" I snapped at him. Oh god, I snapped at Taemin. Taemin! "Sorry, I just..."

"It's alright hyung. I understand. But don't change your mind just because of Changmin-hyung."

"Huh?"

"You're probably thinking something like 'fans will want to see Changmin-hyung and Min Hee dance together instead so why should I ask her' right?"

"No. I...decided someone else would be better to pick okay?"

"If you say so hyung." 

Is he right? No...I...okay, he's right. I was going to ask Min Hee...I was going to ask her after class today but I couldn't. I had to get out of there. Out of that classroom full of people that support the two of them getting together. Everyone thinks that, similar to a class mascot, they should become the "class couple." No one can compete with that and that's just our class. Imagine all the ChangMinHee fans. 

All of us (the SM artists to perform at SM Town this year) were gathered in one of the SM conference rooms. We were supposed to discuss the concert order with the director. Today was the day we announce our song choices for any joint and solo performances. All the group performances had already been finalized. 

We (as in SHINee) were supposed to sit between SNSD and F(x). By now, the group pairings were still in effect which is why on the other side of SNSD was Super Junior-hyungs. DBSK-hyungs, of course, were sitting next to Mystery as well. Min Hee and Changmin were the last ones in their group to arrive so they were next to each other, fighting as expected. 

As I sat down beside Taemin, I greeted Yuri-noona. She smiled at me and even with no make-up on you can see why they call her "Black Pearl Yuri."

"Noona, can I ask you something?" 

*Min Hee POV* 

"Our baby~" Emi crooned as soon as I entered the room after pushing Changmin out of the way. "You've been away from me too long!" Everyone laughed at us. >_< why does she enjoy embarrassing me like that?

"She's trying to avoid the song she has to do, that's why," Kamiko said, smirking at me. That smirk...is so evil. It is never the sign of anything good.

"We're all performing the song. Don't forget to mention that or you'll scare her off again," our sage leader said...yeah she may seem like she's on my side but, trust me, the song was her idea in the first place. I don't even want to say the name of the song! Goodness...why that song?! 

Anyway, I sat down and Yoochun-oppa was in the chair next to me. I was just about to ask him about what Changmin-hyung meant earlier in class when he scooted over, leaving the seat next to me as the only seat Changmin could take. "Oppa!" 

He snickered, "sorry Min Hee-ah but I don't want to be the one stuck between you two. It's never a pleasant experience."

"It's not a pleasant experience for me to even see this guy and I have to."

"Ya! Shortie! Who wants pleasant experiences with you anyway? No one!" 

"As if you would know what sharing a pleasant experience with someone is since you've never had one. No one wanted any kind of experience with you in the first place."

"So you're saying you have more experience than me?"

"No, I'm just saying you don't have any because no one wants you. Are you that dense you don't understand that much?"

Yoochun kept laughing and Changmin whispered to him (although it was a terrible whisper since I could still hear him. Seriously, this idiot.) "hyung you're supposed to help me, not laugh at me."

"I am? Since when? I'm on Min Hee's side," he replied.

"You backstabber. I won't forget this hyung."

"Then why do you always say that to him whenever we're arguing and he's nearby? Dang, you forget that you say you won't forget. Why are you so hopeless?" 

"Me? Hopeless? You must mean how you feel when you want to be taller."

"No, I mean the feeling you get when you look in the mirror."

"At least I can look in the mirror and not break it."

"That's just because the mirror doesn't want to risk breaking and end up having one of its pieces move closer to your ugliness."

Yoochun was holding his sides, bent over in laughter and Junsu turned around, "what's so funny?" He looked over at me and Changmin. "Oh! Nevermind, Chunnie! I know why you're laughing now. It's because these two are here."

"M-m-mirror!'" he yelled out, still laughing hysterically. He sighed happily once he stopped laughing. "Now I'm wide awake for this meeting." 

"Didn't you sleep in the car on the way here?" Junsu asked him, grinning.

"Yeah but that wasn't enough sleep, Silly Junsu-ya."

"When doesn't Yoochun-hyung sleep?" 

I wondered if I should go there.. "When you're in the room? No one can sleep with monsters in the room. Just ask little kids." Yeah, I went there.

"Isn't that you? I think you're mistaking what you see in the mirror for me."

"You think I see you as a girl? If that's what you'd like..."

"No!" 

"Changmin, you lost this one. Just give up," Jaejoong said as he joined the conversation.

Yunho shook his head, "you guys should stop arguing anyway. The meeting's going to start soon."

That's when Yumi jumped in, saying "looks like someone's members don't have his back~" I had to high-five her for that one. Changmin crossed his arms angrily and muttered something under his breath. 

I thought he had given up like Jaejoong-oppa had suggested but suddenly he pulled my hair. "Ow!" I smacked him upside his head and he elbowed me so I elbowed him back. This continued for a while and that's when I saw Minho walk in with Taemin. 

He still looked a little upset and I sighed. I put my arm down and stopped fighting back when Changmin decided to pull my hair again. "Ya! If my hair starts coming out, what are you going to do?"

"Run to the bathroom to wash my hands?"

"Oh whatever! Just stop already!" 

"What's wrong with you again? Didn't you feel better after ice cream? If not, then pay me back for it."

"You don't ask someone to pay you for something they give you."

"I would've asked you to give it back but that would be gross."

"Eww...you're sick you know that?"

"Coming from you and your erted mind, I find that hard to believe."

"My erted mind? What would you know about that in the first place and aren't you the expert?"

"Watching doesn't make you erted."

"Right, because watching as much as you do is normal."

"It is! And I don't watch that much anymore! Stop saying that!"

"If you don't watch 'that much' anymore, then it wouldn't bother you so much now would it?"

"Why does my watching habits concern you anyway?" 

"They don't. I just take pity on your washing machine for having to wash all the sheets you probably soil all on your own"

"Ya!" Although I could tell Changmin was still yelling at me because he was wildly gesturing with his hands, I couldn't hear a thing because all I could hear was the voice in my head screaming "why are Minho and Yuri leaning in towards each other?!"

Before I knew it, I had already stood up and was about to walk over there to talk to Minho when Director Seok started addressing all of us but I couldn't bring myself to sit down. Changmin had pulled me back down to my seat, scolding me, "Pabo, what are you doing?"

As the meeting went on, I couldn't stop looking over at Minho and Yuri-ssi. They kept exchanging glances and smiling at each other. Aren't they flirting?! Hmmph....who flirts during a meeting?! How unprofessional! I kicked out in front of me under the table out of anger but it turns out that Changmin's leg was in front of mine...oops...his own fault for having such long legs and extending them in my way. Pabo. He yelled out in pain like when I pulled his ear in class earlier and everyone looked over at us again before laughing. Wow, same reaction here and in the classroom. 

I noticed Minho look at me head on for what seemed like the first time today and turned away as soon as our eyes met. Continue being all googley-eyes with Kkap (energetic/cheap/overexaggerating) Yuri-ssi for all I care! Her kkap dances aren't even that funny...anyone can copy her kkap! Kkap whatever...che! 

Eh? Why am I so jealous? I've known about MinYul for a while now and used to find it a good combination but now I think it's sickening. Literally sickening. Every time I see them smile at each other, my stomach turns >_< how annoying...

Director Seok had been getting information on everyone's performances and had just gotten to the joint performance Minho was supposed to do with Eunhyuk. "What song have you two decided on?" 

 'Let Me Love You' by Mario." That's one of my favorite songs! Ahh~ it'll be a nice performance. I have to make sure I'm near the stage during their turn so I can see it. 

Then Eunhyuk said, "we thought it would be best to have female partners for the song too." 

"Have you two decided yet?"

"Kamiko has agreed to be my dance partner. But Minho hasn't been able to ask hi-"

"I've been able to ask."

"You have?" Why was Eunhyuk so surprised? Who did Minho pick? Don't tell me...

"I've asked Yuri-noona and she agreed, is that okay Director Seok?"

...

...

...

You know...I've changed my mind. I don't think I want to be anywhere near the stage during that performance.