Things I'm Not Supposed To Do - Eunhyuk's POV

Things I'm Not Supposed To Do

After going around the room, Director Seok had finally asked about mine and Minho's performance. It looked like he approved of the song title so I figured it was okay to add in our suggestion, "we thought it would be best to have female partners for the song too." 

"Have you two decided who yet?"

"Kamiko has agreed to be my dance partner. But Minho hasn't been able to ask hi-"

"I've been able to ask."

"You have?" Didn't you just tell me you haven't talked to Min Hee?! What'd you do? Ask her telepathically??? That would be cool though...

"I've asked Yuri-noona and she agreed, is that okay Director Seok?"

Eh?! When did you change your mind to Yuri? You're messing up the plan man! 

I got up and went over to where Mystery was sitting. "Min Hee-ah~ why didn't Minho ask you? If I knew he wasn't going to, I would've gladly asked you myself." I winked and she just laughed at me.

I smacked Changmin on the back, "Dude! Have you seen the new high score? Those bastards are challenging us again!" 

"We have to fight back then!"

"Regular time?"

"Of course."

Min Hee excused herself to go to the bathroom and I saw Minho get up not too long after her, heading the same way. I nudged Kamiko and tilted my head in our dongsaengs' directions. Being the kind of people we are...of course we got up too and followed them!

"Ya~" I heard Minho say and put my arm to warn Kamiko to stop walking forward. She hid behind me, with a hand on my shoulder,  and I looked back smiling at her. She rolled my eyes and turned my head to look at Minho and Minhee. I liked the view before she did that too ;)

You could tell Min Hee was irritated when she replied, "I don't answer to 'ya~' "

"You do when Changmin-hyung calls you."

"You want our relationship to be the same as the one between me and the tall freak?"

"Do you?"

"Me? You're the one that's been avoiding me since this morning and being angry for no apparent reason. You're acting almost as unreasonable as Changmin!"

"Changmin huh?"

"Well I'm a little confused considering that today instead of you waiting for me after class, Changmin was the one nice enough to do that. Do you guys want to switch roles or something?"

"It looks like you two are already becoming best friends."

"So you want to be the new 'tall freak?' Fine then or better yet you can be the overcompetitive rapper of SHINee that can't sing as well as the tall freak."

"What is wrong with you?!" I don't blame him for being angry for that one. Min Hee did take it a little far but he did ask someone else to be his dance partner instead of her and he's been avoiding her?

I bet Changmin felt bad for her being left behind and kept her company. He's a gentleman. Gentleman don't leave ladies behind like that. So I'm more curious about what's wrong with Minho. What happened in between now and last night? Ah...I should ask Changmin later when we play online.

"You!" Minhee yelled. "You're what's wrong with me! You....you...you jerk!" 

Minho being called a jerk...that's a first to me.

"I'm a jerk? What have I been doing?" he yelled back.

"Are you dense? I said you've been avoiding me since this morning and you're angry for no reason! You are turning into the 'tall freak' if you can't comprehend that."

"Why don't you go to him then?"

"Fine! And you can go to Yuri-ssi!"

"Fine!" Then they stormed off in opposite directions.

Coming out from hiding, Kamiko started saying, "that...was the most obvious fit of jealousy I have ever seen."

"I agree."

"I thought you said this plan would work! Look, those two are falling apart! Yeah, they're jealous but they're probably not going to talk to each other for a while after this. Your plan ."

"Ouch! Kamiko, ah stop stabbing me already! I got the point! Hehe, get it?"

"Be serious here. Those two frustrate me so much that I can't take your jokes at the moment okay?"

"Okay, okay!" I gave up, with my hands up for defense. She's like a female lion or something...although I guess I wouldn't mind if she hunted me down. Ah, but I'm supposed to be an anchovy. I'll become a gazelle keke. Wait there are male gazelles right? Maybe I should try to become the mate lion she feeds. Why am I talking in animal metaphors? 

"What? Don't tell me. You have another infallible plan. That's what you said the first time." 

"Hey, such little faith you have! 'Always keep the faith' remember?"

"That's for DBSK. I always keep the faith but you're a member of SuJu." 

"Do you have to be so literal about it?"

"I told you I'm frustrated."

"I know another way you can get rid of that frustration."

"I've already turned you down how many times? You want to get rejected again?"

"No. You bring down my average every time you do it. But about Min Hee and Minho, leave it to me. Eunhyuk reporting for duty ma'am!" I told her brightly while saluting.

She laughed finally and shook her head at me. "Okay, I'll trust in you like an 'everlasting friend.' "

"Thank you. That's all I ask." Kamiko then told me she was going to check on Kamiko and I watched her go. After this mission, you're next keke