Kakeru is...?

Things I'm Not Supposed To Do
*Minhee POV*
 
"Ahh~" I let out a sigh of relief as we walked through the underground entrance of SM. "I'm glad that's over." Kakeru had forced me to go to some dance workshop because he didn't want to go alone. I don't see why since he's one of the most outgoing people I know.
 
Kakeru looks at me confused. "Did you not enjoy the seminar?"
 
"I did but I would've enjoyed it more if the teacher didn't pick on me like you do."
 
"What? I do not pick on you!"
 
I scoffed, "would you like to know what you sound like every practice? 'Oi Heehee your arm is too low on the second count. Now it's too high. Too low again! What are you doing with your leg? Your leg shouldn't go that way. Have some common sense! No, no, no! Why are you a half second ahead of everyone else? Are you lead dancer now? Slow down a little! Now you're behind. Don't be a turtle Heehee! You might get eaten that way since turtles are considered a delicacy!' Almost every practice you nag just like that." I shook my head at him and he chuckled. 
 
"Am I really like that? The turtle thing I get because it is something I would say," Kakeru grinned. "But the nagging? I'm not a nagger."
 
"You nag me all the time!"
 
"If you weren't so darn naggable, you wouldn't have this problem."
 
Rolling my eyes, I walked ahead of him. "Don't leave without me! What if I get lost?" he whined, tugging on my shirt sleeve and pouting like a little kid. And people think I act like a five-year-old sometimes? Look at this guy haha
 
"You'll take a taxi back to the company?"
 
"But I prefer your company over some random taxi driver's."
 
"Aww, how sweet."
 
"Thinking about it though, I could probably get someone to help me without much effort. I mean, look at me," he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at me.
 
Kakeru leaned his face towards mine to emphasize his point so I pushed him away and poked his cheek. "Yeah, yeah, I know. You're really good-looking. I get it."
 
"Hey, you said it, not me."
 
"But you already know it."
 
"Because people tell me. You're one of them."
 
"Yeah, I know..."
 
"Even so, I'm still not good looking enough for you." He started yelling, "what's the point of being so handsome if Minhee won't look at me?" 
 
"Kakeru! Stop that!" Why does he joke around like that? Crazy guy...
 
He laughed cutely and hugged me. "You mad?"
 
"...no."
 
"Good."
 
"And what is this?!" someone yelled angrily from in front of us. I couldn't see until Kakeru released me from our hug since my face was pretty much buried in his chest. 
 
*Kakeru POV*
 
"Do we know you?" I asked the guy. Why was he glaring at Minhee so intensely? I stood in front of her and glared back but when I recognized him, I smiled which must have thrown him off because he gave me a look hehe "You're Kiki!"
 
"Excuse you? Who do yo-"
 
Minhee had pushed me aside and got in Kiki's face. What was his actual name again? Hmm... "Ya Kibum!" Oh! Kibum! But that's not the name I heard of him by before...darn...now I have to google later. "Watch what you say to him. You can be mad at me all you want and I won't care but drag Kakeru into this and I won't forgive you."
 
When did she get so brave? Even sticking up for me? I was the one to do that for her and now she's standing on her own two feet! "Kakeru? What? Did you already move on from Changmin-hyung? Wow," he started clapping his hands mockingly. "Player."
 
"Wait a second there," I tried to get in between them but Minhee pushed me back and smirked at Kibum. 
 
"You still believe that rumor? Didn't you hear about the announcement SM made about that?"
 
He rolled his eyes. "You mean the announcement that would have to be made whether you're dating or not? Yeah, I heard."
 
At that moment, Changmin had run past us and greeted us curtly. "Hi. Bye."
 
Minhee looked out after him and gestured for us to follow her. "I think you need to see this before you say anything else and make yourself look like an idiot which I know you hate."
 
Despite the hateful look on his face, he followed her and I stayed close behind. Minhee being brave or not, no way I'm leaving her alone with that guy when he's so angry at her. Why is he angry again? Oh yeah...Kermin. Should I talk to that guy too? I think so.
 
She had led us all the way back to the parking lot and we could see Changmin waiting for something. Then a black car with tinted windows came in and someone I recognized walked out. I was going to yell out their name but Changmin glomped the person as soon as she got out the car. I don't blame him for that though. Glomping is fun ^_^ I do that to Minhee when I can but she gets mad if I do it too often...
 
Kiki was looking on confused and I almost laughed but kept it in when Minhee shook her head at me. She knew I was about to explode. He should get it already...Opp! He better get it now hehe they're now kissing!
 
Still smirking, Minhee turned to Kiki. "Well? What do you have to say for yourself now?"
 
"Uh...do you two have an open relationship where you knowingly cheat on the other one?"
 
"Kibum!"
 
"Okay...who is she?"
 
"That's Changmin's girlfriend. They've been dating for almost a year now. Her name's Kurai and she's my best friend. I'm the one that introduced them."
 
"Oh..."
 
Oh? You've been yelling at her and acting all almighty and all you can say is oh?! You better apologize! Ah! Almighty? "Almighty Key!"
 
"What?" the two of them said, looking over at me. 
 
"Hehe, please ignore me."
 
"Kibum, do you understand now? I'll admit that Changmin did take me out to eat after practice sometimes in Japan but that's because we were both going to eat with Kurai. As for the person seen out with him on dates, that was her. Not me. If I was seen with him at all, they must've missed her along as well."
 
"And that guy? What about him?" His almightiness pointed at me. Hehe almightiness...
 
"Kakeru? He's gay."
 
A/N: Hello~ I'm updating again just because I finished a chapter hehe. Ah it's also Changmin or as Minhee calls him the tall freak's birthday so I was nice and let him see his girlfriend this chapter.
 
Oh! I think it's funny that more people vote in one poll than another lol you guys can comment on it too you know! I might close it after this weekend so I can keep writing ^_^ I hope you enjoyed the (short >_< sorry) chapter!