Kakeru

Things I'm Not Supposed To Do
*Minhee POV*
 
"Are you really not going to talk to Kermin? I would've waited you know."
 
"I know you would've waited."
 
"Then why didn't you talk to him?"
 
"Simple. I don't want to talk to him."
 
"Liar. You miss him like crazy."
 
"Shh!" 
 
He chuckled, "you're always in denial. There's a thin line between that being cute and annoying Minhee."
 
"Then I'm lucky you find me so cute right?"
 
Kakeru hugged me close to him, "yeah, you are...so are you going to admit that you miss him?"
 
"Only to you."
 
"Well, aren't I special?" I looked up at him. "Don't say it." Kakeru was always so funny. Seriously, almost everything the guy says is funny. Kakeru jokes all the time. He could've been a comedian if he wanted but he doesn't. Same thing for being an idol. 
 
Honestly, with how good looking he is, to not become an idol with how talented he is too...is such a waste! Anyway...
 
"Will you explain to me again why you didn't want to clarify to Minho about the scandal and everything? I mean, someone told you that Krystal is lying to Minho and you do nothing?! I don't understand you at all. You say you like him but you won't talk to him."
 
"That's exactly why I can't talk to him."
 
"What?"
 
"I know Minho, okay? He believes people too easily. That's one of his biggest faults...the good thing is that he'll eventually figure everything out."
 
"Does that mean you're waiting for him to figure things out?"
 
"You could say that."
 
Kakeru shook his head at me and swung our interlocked hands. Then he suddenly spun me into him so he was hugging me from behind. I swear, this guy and his skinship! He loves it too much >_< 
 
I know I should've talked to Minho but, like I told Kakeru, I don't want to. He's right too though. I do miss Minho like crazy and knowing that most of the time he's not with me he's with Krystal has been driving me insane!
 
Then again...it's not as if I've been alone either.
 
[The Day of the Scandal]
 
"I go into my office for ONE minute and you decide that it's your cue to run off?! You have way too much freedom! Do you not understand who you are? You are an idol! A Mystery member! An SM employee! You are not able to just go around doing whatever you want like that especially after having a scandal! Are you trying to have another scandal? 
 
Do you not care about what you're doing? Are you thinking about the consequences at all? Were your tears earlier for nothing? What did you cry for earlier then? Were you faking it? I worried about you the most in the beginning because you're youngest and farthest away from your family but you proved me wrong with how hard-working and dedicated you were. Now I know that I was wrong in changing my mind about you!"
 
This time, I couldn't deny that I was crying. How did things get so out of control right now? Hyomin-unni has never been this angry with me. All this because I wanted to see Minho and then he treated me cruelly. For once, I think that maybe Minho's not worth it. 
 
This pain in my heart...the feeling of betraying those who trust me for a guy that acts as if he could care less...this is exactly why my rule about not falling in love with my best friend is one of my biggest rules for myself. I hated who I was when it happened before. 
 
But...I thought that maybe if it was Minho it could be different. That's why I'm okay with admitting that I love him and yet...he walked away from me. I ran towards him and he turned away. Now Hyomin-unni is mad at me and I don't know what to do. For not having an answer, I've let myself down but worst of all? I let Hyomin-unni down for my selfishness. My selfishness for loving Minho.
 
Hyomin-unni was muttering under her breath and then she pulled the car over out of no where. It was so sudden that the tires squealed! "Minhee," she said.
 
"Y-yes?" I asked, afraid of what she was going to say next.
 
"Don't think that I'm not angry at you - I still am - but there is a surprise for you at home. After today...you will be severely punished."
 
"Okay..."
 
"Good, glad you understand."
 
She drove off, speeding ridiculously and I couldn't help but wonder if she was speeding on purpose to scare me...if so, it was working -_-
 
I let her walk ahead of me when we got to the building we lived in and Hyomin-unni gladly did so. She didn't want to see me as much as I was afraid of her. 
 
In fact, she didn't even wait for me and walked into the dorm without checking on where I was. I opened the door and as soon as I stepped inside, I was glomped by someone. All I could see was darkness as the person smothered me, crushing me against their chest. "Let go! I can't breathe!"
 
"Oh! Sorry!" they let go of me and started looking me over. "Can you breathe? Do you need mouth-to-mouth?"
 
"No!" I laughed, "Kakeru, what are you doing here?"
 
"I wanted to see you!"
 
"Really?"
 
"No." I hit him for saying that.
 
"Ow! You're part of the reason, okay?" I didn't say anything and he hugged me again, gently this time. "What's wrong?" he whispered in my ear.
 
I started crying again and he patted my back like I was a little child until I stopped. Once I could talk again, I told him everything. I thought he would give me advice or something like that but then he started making faces at me. "Opp! You smiled!" 
 
Giggling, I pushed him away and he laughed softly. "Kakeru..."
 
"I'd say I have perfect timing Heehee. You need me here!"
 
"First, I always tell you not to call me that and you still do. Second, why are you here? Seriously, why aren't you in Japan with the guys?"
 
"I've decided not to debut. I want to be a choreographer instead."
 
"What? Really?" 
 
"Yeah. Want to know what my first job is?"
 
"What?"
 
"Your first concert."
 
"What?!" 
 
Kakeru was my surprise. Oh I haven't mentioned him before...not even Minho knows much about him. Not by name anyway...Kakeru was one of my closest friends in Japan. You could say he and I have a relationship similar to that of the one Minho and I have but of course I'm not in love with Kakeru too. That is just Minho.
 
As happy as I was to see Kakeru and he did have perfect timing since I was sad and he can always cheer me up, he was not just my surprise but part of my punishment. I worked literally non-stop after that day. Hyomin-unni only let me have time to sleep and, as always, that was not enough. 
 
One week, I only got about three hours of sleep altogether and, when I ate, I only had around five minutes to do so each time. I went from place to place, schedule to schedule. Even if I gave in to my desires and called Minho, I didn't have time to! Heck, I didn't have enough time or energy to argue with the tall freak. 
 
Kakeru didn't go easy on me either when he started teaching us the special routines for the concert. Instead, he picked on me the most and would make me continue dancing while Mystery-unnies took a break. If I complained, I had to do whatever routine we were working on ten extra times after practice.
 
Sounds harsh right? I thought so but...it's a really good punishment if you think about it. I don't plan on running out on Hyomin-unni ANY time soon...if I do it one more time, I might actually die. 
 
Although Kakeru was so tough on me, he did it for my own good as well and, after practice, he was the one that would help me stretch and massage my sore legs. Having him by my side made Minho's absence more bearable...but I still missed him. I'm a little pathetic huh?
 
A/N: So what do you guys think of Kakeru? Like him? Hate him? No opinion yet? Anyway, the picture for this chapter is what Kakeru is supposed to look like. He's quite good looking, isn't he? Well, actually, that picture doesn't do justice for how I see him in my head but he's still very attractive! 
 
So the surprises will now be revealed! ^_^
 
They are polls~ For the first one, you guys will get to vote on who confesses to who first!
 
And...if the storyline (plot, whatever you wish to call it) should be extended! To tell you all the truth, I'm nearly done with the story but since I added Kakeru, I could make the story even longer. Otherwise, it will probably be over around chapter 30 maybe? Please tell me what you think~
 
*UPDATE 22/02/11* The polls have been closed (now that I remembered hehe) and I deleted them so I wouldn't confuse myself haha XD thanks for voting to those that did! And thanks for reading to everyone!