Nightmares

Things I'm Not Supposed To Do

*Third POV*

Min Hee screamed in her sleep and sat up. Hana, who was in the room next to hers, burst into Minhee's room. "Why are you screaming?!" Getting a hold of herself, Minhee looked over at Hana who was standing in the doorway and opened to talk but nothing came out. "Ya, are you okay?"
 
Kamiko appeared from behind Hana. "What's wrong with her?"
 
"I don't know," Hana replied. "I'm guessing she had a nightmare since no one's in her room."
 
"Nightmare? What happened this time Minhee? Did you kiss Changmin again?"
 
"Eww, no!" 
 
Hana high-fived Kamiko, "at least you got her to talk. Good job."
 
"It's a hobby. So what did happen?"
 
"Nothing. Thanks for checking on me."
 
"Need one of us to sleep in here with you?" Hana asked. "Or do you want me to call Minho?"
 
"Why does everyone ask if I want Minho when something's wrong?"
 
"Because you normally do want him and you're just too chicken to admit it?" suggested Kamiko. Minhee threw a pillow at her and Kamiko dodged it, laughing. "Denial's not just a river in Egypt you know~" she sang in a mocking tone.
 
"Unni!"
 
Kamiko kept laughing and walked away. Hana turned off the light in Minhee's room. "If you need me, you know where to find me."
 
"Thanks Hana-unni."
 
"No problem."
 
Minhee sighed and glanced over at Kermin who was falling off the bed. She picked the plush up and held it up so she was face-to-face with it, "that's it Kermin! No more talking to you before sleeping! Ah crap...I just did it again." 
 
*Minhee POV* 
 
The next morning...
 
I walked into the kitchen and, for some reason, I walked right into Changmin. "What are you doing here?"
 
"Eating your food."
 
"And why is that?"
 
"No food at our dorm."
 
"So you come to the Mystery dorm?"
 
"Don't ask me. Yoochun-hyung drove over here."
 
"Ah, of course."
 
"Cereal?"
 
"No thanks." I walked around him and got some leftover Chinese food out of the fridge. As I put my plate into my microwave, I told him, "by the way, the milk you're using on that cereal...expired last week."
 
I could hear him spit it out and yell "what?!" while I walked into the living room and I smirked. Why did he believe me? It's new milk. Anyway, I sat down next to Yunho-oppa who was trying to ignoring Yoochun's and Emi's flirting. "Good morning Yunho-oppa."
 
"Good morning Minhee. Why is Changmin yelling in the kitchen?"
 
"He's gullible."
 
"Oh, I see."
 
"Yup, that's all..."
 
"I heard you had a nightmare last night."
 
"Already? What is there? Some kind of leader hotline?"
 
"Hana worries about you."
 
"More like Hana-unni tells you everything."
 
"There's nothing wrong with that since you don't like telling me anything," he teased and pinched the bridge of my nose.
 
"Ow! I tell you things..."
 
"Not as much anymore." 
 
I suppose that is true. I did used to tell Yunho-oppa everything. I couldn't help it! He's my role model. "Sorry..."
 
"You spend all your time with Minho now."
 
Do I really? "Oppa, I said sorry! What more do you want?"
 
"Do you like anyone now?"
 
"No...why?"
 
"Just wondering."
 
"Okay and why are you wondering?"
 
"Because Changmin said you jumped him a while ago. He said he was innocently laying down on the bed when you tried to seduce him and knocked him down to the floor when he tried to resist. I haven't been able to ask until now though. Did you really jump on him?"
 
"Tall freak!" I ran back to the kitchen and as soon as he saw me, he put his bowl down and said, "uh oh..."
 
"Yeah, 'uh-oh.' You're talking about me behind my back?"
 
"Only when you're not there?"
 
"I'm going to kill you for telling such lies!"
 
Jaejoong walked into the kitchen as we were running out and started laughing when he saw us. "Cat and mouse coming through!" he yelled and I could hear Junsu ask from which direction. "They're headed for the living room!"
 
Changmin jumped over the couch but ended up tripping over the table and I started beating him with one of the throw pillows on the couch. "Why. Did. You. Tell. Yunho. Oppa. That. I. Jumped. You. You. Arrogant. Sick. Twisted. Tall. Freak?!" I hit him after each word. "I'll. Show. You. What. Getting. Jumped. Really. Is."
 
"Minnie's going to get an American beating," Yoochun laughed. 
 
Emi tapped Yunho on the shoulder, "Oppa, did Changmin really say that?"
 
"I didn't say anything like that! OW! Stop hitting me!"
 
Yunho shrugged, "he might've been sleep-talking when he said it."
 
I stopped attacking Changmin. "I thought you said he told you it."
 
"Yeah, I was watching TV and Changmin was sleeping on the couch. When I got up to go to my room, he suddenly said 'Minhee, don't jump on me. You're heavy.' I guess he could have been dreaming about you but it sound suspicious."
 
I hit Changmin again with the pillow. "Ow! He just told you I didn't purposely say it." I hit him again in response. "You abusive short person, stop that!" he yelled, taking the pillow out of my hand. 
 
"The first one was for saying I'm heavy. That is rude to say to a girl! The second was for dreaming about me and this," I pulled his hair, "was for snatching the pillow out of my hand and calling me short again!"
 
"I hate you with a passion, you know that?"
 
"Then don't dream about me."
 
"It wasn't a dream. It was a nightmare."
 
"Oh yeah!" Emi exclaimed. "The nightmare you had last night! Did you kiss Chang-"
 
"Ya!" I covered . "We never and I mean NEVER speak of that."
 
"You've dreamed of kissing me?" Changmin smirked. "I knew you liked me."
 
"I'm glad I haven't eaten my breakfast yet."
 
"Why?"
 
"Because I would've thrown it up just now."
 
"That's disgusting."
 
"Like your face?"
 
"More like yours."
 
"You know what, I take it back. I wish I ate my breakfast so I could throw it up now."
 
"Why?!"
 
"Because if I threw it up all over you, it would be an improvement over what I'm looking at now."
 
Changmin rolled his eyes and sat down. "You ruined my cereal for me."
 
"You haven't figured out that the milk isn't expired?"
 
"It's not?"
 
"No!" 
 
"...you owe me breakfast."
 
"You ate my cereal anyway!" 
 
"And you made me waste it."
 
"You wasted it?"
 
"You told me the milk was expired!"
 
"You wasted food! How dare you?"
 
"How dare you mess with me when it comes to food? If you didn't lie and trick me, I wouldn't have wasted it!"
 
"If you were smart, you would've realized I was lying! But I guess that's asking too much of you."
 
"Shortie!"
 
"Tall freak!"
 
"Ah~ I love arguing in the morning," Yumi joked. "These two never get old."
 
"Unni, we're not entertainment," I told her.
 
"You're not?" Jaejoong asked, "we call the two of you our 'Tom and Jerry.' " 
 
"Who's Tom?"
 
"Changmin."
 
"Then I accept that."
 
"Ya!" Changmin yelled. "Who's Tom and Jerry?"
 
"It's an American cartoon."
 
"Then how do you guys know it?"
 
"Yoochun."
 
"Where was I?"
 
I answered before anyone else could, "probably watching again."
 
"I don't watch all the time!"
 
"Could've fooled me. You know you're lucky that doing that all the time doesn't actually make you blind or else you'd be blind enough for a hundred men."
 
"Are you implying I do that enough for a hundred men?"
 
"Hey, if the glove fits or, in this case, if there's enough lotion..."
 
"Minhee!" Hana and Yunho said together.
 
"What?"
 
"Leave Changmin alone."
 
"Fine...I'm going out for breakfast then. Jaejoong took mine."
 
Jaejoong looked up from the chow mein he was scarfing down. "The plate in the microwave was yours? Oops..."
 
"It's okay. Anyone want anything?"
 
"I do."
 
"Anyone whose guts I don't hate want anything?"
 
Everyone either told me some kind of food or said they didn't want anything and I left but I didn't leave alone. The tall freak decided to tag along. I tried suddenly turning to see if he would keep walking in the other direction but his darn long legs helped him keep up anyway. 
 
"Why are you following me?"
 
"Because you're going to buy breakfast."
 
"And why did you have to go?"
 
"If I don't, you don't get my food."
 
"I won't get your food either way but this way you're much more annoying."
 
"You'll get my food."
 
"Why are you so sure of that?"
 
"Because you wouldn't deny someone food with a heart of gold like yours."
 
He's complimenting me? ...oh Shim Changmin, you've hit a new low just to get food. "For you, I have no heart."
 
"Yes, you do."
 
"No, I don't."
 
"Yes."
 
"No."
 
"Yes."
 
"No."
 
"Yes."
 
"No...this argument sounds dirty now so stop it."
 
"Why are you so erted?"
 
"Why do you watch so much?"
 
"Why are you so short?"
 
"Why are you freakishly tall?"
 
He just laughed and put his arm around my shoulder, talking about all the food we should get for breakfast. I tried shrugging him off but I couldn't. His stupid arm is too heavy...darn long arms...if he wasn't so tall, his arms would be short and light. 
 
I should've thrown his arm off though since he tried to give me a noogie. I hate when he does that! You know what I hate more than that through? Stalker journalist paparazzi that like to make up scandals.