#5

Things I'm Not Supposed To Do

The Fifth Thing I'm Not Supposed to Do: Looking (but all guys do it...yeah I know that doesn't make it right)

I was skimming the chapters of our textbook that we're supposed to be focusing on for the test but I couldn't concentrate. Who could with Min Hee in the room? She's a distraction in and of itself but that day...it was just so much worse than usual. 

Why are you wearing only shorts and a tank top? Today of all days!!! >_< You want to kill me huh? Just because I didn't agree to give you the notes right away? Because I accidentally tripped you when we played soccer before? Because we had an ice cream fight and you wasted your precious ice cream? Because I "apparently" implied that you're ugly the first time we met? 

I've apologized for those things though! I know...you're just playing mind games with me right now huh? You love mind games. You've even told me this yourself. So every time you fidget, you're just playing with me. 

Ah! Ya! Don't lay on my bed like that...sit back up! D-don't you know I can see down your...ah chincha...please don't do that...Min Hee, don't you realize? I'm a man too. Yes, I'm a member of SHINee. Yes, I'm Flaming Charisma Minho. Yes, I'm your best friend Choi Minho. But don't forget I'm also a man. 

I can't help but look. From your collarbone faintly sticking out, lower and lower to the curves of...ah CHOI MINHO! STOP IT NOW! You do not look at your best friend like that!!! Think "best friend!" Make it your new mantra. Best friend! Like Taemin and Changmin-hyung or Eunhyuk-hyung...oh that just made it more sick. 

Great, now I'm imagining the cleavage of my closest hyungs and my innocent dongsaeng. That is so...sick. I have better self control of myself! Minho, you cannot lose to yourself! 

Use your competitiveness to drive all thoughts like tha-ah stop crossing and uncrossing your legs! Why did I suggest that we study in my room? This is all it led me to...looking at Min Hee like, like, like some ert! 

Stop looking. Don't look. You should't look. You can't look! ...okay I have to look. I need to look. 

...I'm such a . I'm checking out Min Hee. I really shouldn't. Oh please cover your upper body!  Cover your lower body! Just cover up! Stop it! I can't take it. There's no way I can study this way!

I must've surprised her because she sat up when I practically ran across the room, scrambled through my closet, and threw her a large shirt of mine. I told her I thought she must be uncomfortable so she can use my shirt. I think she knew I didn't want her to question me at the moment and just agreed, putting on the shirt. 

O.O ...I think I made it worse. Now I can't see anything but leg...and I think back on all those classic movie scenes where after the main leads have done it and the female walks around with just the guy's shirt on...

I really shouldn't have done that. I'm looking WAY too much and now I'm thinking about that...which all guys do...but that doesn't mean I should be doing it.